good 9 20.45%
great 11 25.00%
brilliant please continue 22 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2008, 06:41 PM   #1
Silver Wolf

Post John's mistake

John’s mistake

John was 16 now he was quite tall but admittedly he had put on a few pounds. But today sitting at his computer he was bored of course he had messed around with dares and read enough stories before but now they seemed childish and predictable always following the same pattern following the preference of the general readers a boy getting abused by a load of girls or the other way round boooooriiiinggggg so he quickly had placed an ad on a website looking for a mistress to end this predictive ness to find a little unknown so simply stating his boredom and how he had no preference and just wanted to see what being a slave was like and basically his theory about stories and how he did not want a girl who would ask him what he would like he wrote his ad. “Well” he thought its no biggi its probably just going to be a bunch of dares” but determined to experience slavery he pressed enter sending his ad to the forum and went to bed.

When he remembered his night boredom at two the next day he dragged himself to his computer and opened his inbox finding ten messages 9 of which were either newbies or posers but the tenth he paused to look at

Greetings, are you sure about your wish to enter slavery? If you are and since it is now holidays for all schools why not spend the summer at our domain where we will show you what true slavery is and be warned this is not for the light hearted by accepting this invitation you will allow us to do anything without limits.

Grinning thinking it was probably a group of girls trying to scare him he replied basically saying yes. And surprisingly within a few moments a reply

Congratulations we are pleased you have accepted and do not fear just go to
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com there lies the thing that will persuade your parents and say your school recommended it ans a summer school.

Naturally john entered the website and found it to be a boarding school and by the looks of the website a prestigious one looking though the website it actually looked like a school but with detailed inspection he discovered only one building although it looked like a proper school it was only one building which was the only flaw so clicking back to the home page with a smile john called out “MUUUUUUMMMM”
Old 06-22-2008, 10:08 PM   #2
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

This sounds like it is going to be unique and fun to read. I strongly encourage you to post this and continue.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 11:52 PM   #3
erick92
Distinguished Member

!! I love it! Keep it going, man. I am already waiting in suspence for the next part.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:31 AM   #4
Davros
Account Banned

*whistles for mods*

I just clicked "Great" and it's showing that I've somehow voted twice. Once on "drop it". And that obviously wasn't me because I was in bed when this thread opened and I've only just logged on...?
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 06:19 AM   #5
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
*whistles for mods*

I just clicked "Great" and it's showing that I've somehow voted twice. Once on "drop it". And that obviously wasn't me because I was in bed when this thread opened and I've only just logged on...?
That is somewhat odd... I would remove the vote but someone else might of voted it...

Anyway's great start to story please continue...
Old 06-24-2008, 06:22 AM   #6
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercyou View Post
That is somewhat odd... I would remove the vote but someone else might of voted it...

Anyway's great start to story please continue...
Hmm i would say the chances are high that he clicked one by accident as this is a multi choice poll...

Deleted the "false one"....
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 06:38 AM   #7
jjjj

keep writing seems pretty good so far hav yet to see it turn into much of something yet but keep trying

P.S. look at my profile!!!

also im always looking for a mistress not too strict i don't have a web cam and i won't eat shit,drink piss or do something public or too much pain nothing too messy either but i do like wedgie,piss and shit dares and things
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 12:41 AM   #8
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!

I am liking it so far and can't wait to see who his unknown misstress is/what she is going to do to him. I think that the phoney website/boarding school thing was clever!

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 01:59 PM   #9
Silver Wolf

Part 2

Obviously his mum was delighted that her son wanted to go to a summer school and because it was recommended by the school it was free all she would need to pay for were meals. John smiled as he sent the good news to his mystery recipient. And soon he received his instructions

Ok now send a full body pic and all your measurements there will be a minibus to pick you up tomorrow at 7 pm sharp make sure to pack appropriately and send us your address now

So john did as he was told (rather stupidly of course) and told his mum the arrangements. “Tomorrow why didn’t you tell me before get packed quickly” so john did relishing the fact that he was away from his boredom and parents for the whole summer. Smiling he went up stairs and packed his things.

The girl being commanded to sit did so *buzzing in the background* “very good my slut very good indeed, I had promised the girls something to play with other than you, “ said the woman looking down wearing a particularly teacher looking attire. Didn’t I slut?” after a long pause “y…yes mama” frowning the woman looked down “I said sit on it don’t play with it or do you like it so much you couldn’t help your self??? Hmmmmm” the girl looks down “I do mama I do” “well if you like it do much here” the girls eyes widens “nooo mama not the purple one” as the woman pulls out a ridiculously huge vibarator. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOO” the girl screams

ok guys sorry for not posting just wasent in the mood dont worry i am going to post about 3 tonight probably more but please sent me messages stating what u want to see in this and ill think about adding it and ofcourse you will get credit
Old 07-01-2008, 06:32 AM   #10
Silver Wolf

Post Part 3

Part 3

John was yawning not out of boredom this time it was 6.30 in the morning for heavens sake he had do as asked last night actually having to get a tape measure but he did not mind anything this well played meant time and effort was spent so this was probably real or if not he got played badly. He wondered what the girls house was like “probably a semi” he thought though he did wonder how her parents were going to be handled “I bet there on holiday” he summarised. This went on for a while until at 6.59 a white bus came tumbling down Mona Avenue. “You john” said the driver from an open window” stunned that he was actually being picked up via minivan “y.yes I am” “good then get in” said the woman as john got in he noticed he was not the only one there were 10 girls already there and all were wearing uniforms. “What the hell” he thought but proceeded to the back where the only seat available was in the middle shrugging he sat in it just as the bus departed he saw his mum staring silently at the bus not waving nor yelling goodbye just staring. But john sat down and placed his bags under his seat. Well he tried but something stopped him. Inspecting the cause he discovered a paper bag with his name on it. Concentrating on the bag john did not realise he was getting a few looks from the girls beside him.

Opening the bag he discovered a note it read

Hello john I am glad you have proceed to the first stage. around you are your classmates who will be studying with you during the summer. you were tremendousely lucky enough to get the final eleventh spot. As you have seen the girls are all ready in there proper attire and so should you be. this way you can get to know each other and make the bus journey more pleasant.

The note ended there putting it down he looked into the bag and almost smiled a chaste device, a pink pair of panties with matching bra both were ridiculously frilly and finally a pink dress. John was disappointed if they thought they could intimidate him like this they were mistaken. He had actually striped before it was no biggie and past mistresses thought that by making him cross dress they could embarrass him. It was sooooo Lame again the same cycle but instead of wineing he simply stood up and started undressing. Which of course brought all the girl’s attention to him but what was strange thought john was that they weren’t smirking or giggling or even getting embarrassed by his nakedness he felt like a piece of meat being evaluated suddenly he needed clothes. Quickly he rushed to put on the device underwear and dress but for the first time since he got on the bus he wondered what he got himself into.

Last edited by Silver Wolf; 07-01-2008 at 06:35 AM.
Silver Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:01 PM   #11
Silver Wolf

Post part 4

ok sorry for the delay here is part 4 and its long i have included a plan thing but if it is messed up sorry

Part 4

Finally finished he moved to sit down but the girl behind him stood up looking at her with a puzzled look on his face, she pointed to the ceiling above him and he noticed 5 black patches then WAM. She kneed him in the balls, gasping for breath he sunk to the floor. In agony he didn’t see 4 other girls get up neither did he see that the black patches were actually Velcro bonds attacked to a thick rope which were being put at each wrist and angle and also along his waste. Infact he only truly noticed when all 5 girls yanked on the other ends of each rope jolting him into the air. Hurrying the girls awkwardly tied each of the ends under him and folded away the chair he was supposed to sit on . John was now half way in the air on the minibus his ass pointing to the emergency exit and since there were only 11 seats and all the girls had access to him.

Mini bus plan

=======___======
[!---- ---- -X- ---- ----!]
! J !
!---- ---- J ---- ----!
! J !
!---- ---- J +
! ________________ !
+ --------------Driver---+
[================]

ok -X- represents the folded away chair
---- is a seat and + means a door the second + on the right is a sliding door

and the reason I am doing this is for people who haven’t been in a mini van before and just in case they get confused.

Ok back to the story. John still dazed from the cheap shot realised that these girls weren’t amateurs they had planned the whole thing. This is because he did not notice that each girl had a letter similar to what he had oh yes of course they weren’t your normal amateur girls but they did not plan this. Lifting up the back of the dress two girls set to work. Because john was wearing a chaste device not only was he in excruciating pain because of his erection but he did not notice in his hurry that the back of his panties were secretly conceived buttons which one of the girls was unbuttoning and now that the chaste device was being held on *clears throat* by other means the girl could un clip the back of it which was denying access to his ass. While the first girl was doing this, the other was busy fetching a pump and 3 two-litre bottles of some yellow substance. “Hey john” said the girl with the pump “I want you to drink our piss?” she said in an innocent manner. Looking at her with a sickly look on his face “no I really rather I didn’t” smiling the girl said “ok”. Confused john asked “ok? Are you not going to force me?” what oh no but since you decided to refuse one of your mistress requests you will have to be punished” she said in a sing song voice lathering his ass hole with some sort of slick gel. Catching on john suddenly started twisting and turning. Please. Please no don’t” “ohhhh accept your punishment like the slave you are” she said thrusting one end of the pump up his ass it wasn’t big so it didn’t hurt but when she put the other end in the first 2 litre bottle and turned on the pump john knew there would be pain.

1.56 litres later john was begging for release but the pipe was weird it seemed to expand and not let him free the torrent himself so the piss kept coming constantly building the expanse with in him. Once a full 2 litres was in him the girl stopped the pump. “Want us to stop?” “Yessss please oh please let it out” john begged “Hmmmmm well ok on one condition” said the girl in that sickly sweet sing song voice. “Anything john begged ill do anything” “well ill let it out IFFFF you drink 4 litres of piss first”. “WHAT wasn’t it 2 litres of piss before” said john with tears in his eyes “well since you didn’t do it for me the first time its part of your punishment”

The piss was disgusting what john didn’t know was that the instructions said that he would refuse and to force the latest produced piss into his ass and give him the 4 litre piss that was about 3 weeks old. Nearly gagging john gluged down the piss. And when you drink 4 litres of water your stomach feels full and you can taste it at the back of your throat well with this piss it was the same so poor john was constantly tasting the old piss and the bloated ness just made the 2 litres in his ass a whole lot worse.

Once finished john begged them “please oh god now let it out” tears running down his face “oki dory” said the girl opening the emergency exit leaning john towards the opening so his ass tasted the early morning air they ripped out the tube and sent out a torrent of yellow and brown onto the asphalt. Screaming at his realise john almost blacked out and in fact he should of because by the time the bus reached its destination he would be begging for mercy
Old 07-07-2008, 10:00 PM   #12
erick92
Distinguished Member

Wow. I didn't see that coming! I thought the girls were just more slaves. I had no idea that they were part of the whole deal.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 08:33 PM   #13
daremenow
getDare Succubus

This is an amazing story. keep going
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk