Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-05-2012, 02:57 PM   #1
harryboy

Default young master needing help

i am a first time master and i need a bit of help with taskes and punishments and general things ur help is much abloiged thanks
harryboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:46 AM   #2
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Weeeeelllllll~ this post is almost sort of in the wrong section, but it IS the section you want to be looking in I think. If you want ideas for punishments and stuff I'd say the best thing for you to do is to look through this section; the punishment ideas section. That's kinda what it is there for after all

Making your own thread to ask for generic ideas will not give you anything like the repertoire of scenarios you'd get from looking through the threads and reading, so I would strongly suggest you do that If you're seeking ideas. Make notes of anything you like or bookmark them or something, then you can adapt the ideas for your own uses at later date.

I will mention however, that I wonder if you're approaching this from the wrong angle. As a new master, someone who has never been a master before, your focus shouldn't be on being aware of various 'punishment ideas' Ideally, punishments and reprimands for your submissives should form naturally as consequences from their misdemeanours. I'd advise you stay away from that sort of behaviour completley for the first little while. Like a 'traditional' vanilla relationship, you don't start fucking someone when you first meet them, on those occasions you do, it's probably a one time thing :P to form a strong, meaningful relationship with your submissives, as with any partner your focus should be on more general behaviour as a master and getting to know your sub.

Do you already have a partner? One you're familiar with and now suddenly you need to punish them for something specific? that's different. But I get the impression that isn't the case here and that you either have only just acquired someone who'll take you as a master or aren't in a relationship with anyone yet. Please correct me if I'm wrong. You don't need to be looking up punishments for them yet, How do you even know they'll do wrong!

Read around a bit, especially some of the stickies in the S&M lounge and stuff; more general threads on being a dominant. They'll be much more helpful to you and your relationships than building a list of 'punishments'! And things like activites you want your submissive to do and ways you can reprimand them later should come naturally as you develop your understanding of yourself and your submissive.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk