Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 07-26-2012, 11:28 PM   #1
MaidKitten

Default Kitten Enslaved; His Kitten's Corner

Hello! My master requested I post my slave journal as well. ^^ Please feel free to read it, I post almost daily in sync with the hard copy.

Subscribe to my blog and I'll do a dare for you and post about it or edge in the means of your choosing. You pick.

http://kittenenslaved.blogspot.com/

Thankyou!

Comment on one of my threads and I'll insert 5 ice cubes into my ass ^^ Give me a dare I can't refuse!

Feel free to visit my Slave Journal! Subscribe to my blog and I'll do a dare for you and post about it or edge in a mean of your choosing. You pick. His Kitten's Corner

Last edited by MaidKitten; 07-27-2012 at 03:57 PM.
MaidKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:50 AM   #2
peaceful_soul
Account Banned

Really enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for sharing. I'll be sure to visit it again. Enjoy your time as a slave, as I hope it becomes memorable.

Got a question or looking for a friend?
my inbox is alway open PM me
*Interesting individuals welcome.*

"Life to too short to be taken seriously."

-Oscar Wilde
peaceful_soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:16 AM   #3
Spankmylittleslut

Default Hello kitty

Hello there. I'm intrigued for you to perform a dare. How do the ice cubes feel in there? Such a good little slut u are. I would love for u to put ur collar on and beg to worship the cock on all 4's. would love to hear back from u if ur master is ok with that.
Spankmylittleslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:04 AM   #4
MaidKitten

No, he doesn't like to share like that. Suggestions and ideas are welcome though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankmylittleslut View Post
Hello there. I'm intrigued for you to perform a dare. How do the ice cubes feel in there? Such a good little slut u are. I would love for u to put ur collar on and beg to worship the cock on all 4's. would love to hear back from u if ur master is ok with that.

Comment on one of my threads and I'll insert 5 ice cubes into my ass ^^ Give me a dare I can't refuse!

Feel free to visit my Slave Journal! Subscribe to my blog and I'll do a dare for you and post about it or edge in a mean of your choosing. You pick. His Kitten's Corner
Old 02-26-2013, 09:07 AM   #5
bi_sub_slut

I liked your blog very much. I haven't finished it, but looking forward to do that as soon as possible.
bi_sub_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:49 PM   #6
MaidKitten

Thankyou! I will be updating regularly. Please keep up with me. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by bi_sub_slut View Post
I liked your blog very much. I haven't finished it, but looking forward to do that as soon as possible.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, cat, kitten, pet play