Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-18-2012, 06:14 PM   #1
SmileAndWink

Post Camp Starlight

I've been reading but not posting for years now, but I finally decided to make the plunge and write a story. Hope you enjoy! Please leave any feedback, thoughts, etc and I'll try to incorporate it on future chapters!

PART ONE - AND SO IT BEGINS
I stretch, bathing in the morning sunlight for a moment before looking down from my bunk at Charlotte, my best friend (as well as companion here at Camp Starlight). She is, as usual, asleep. Ah, those teenagers... It seems like the moment she turned 13 a few months ago she's been doing more and more... Teenagerish things. I'm still waiting for my period, but I think she's had hers already.

Oh, about me. (I love how when you write a story you always have to make a random second paragraph that yammers on about yourself. I won't spare you of it...) My name's Sara- 12 and 10 months old, blonde hair, size... Practically nothing breasts. I'm still hoping though! Dr. Crow said to be patient, and that's what I'm doing... It's just a little hard with people like Char around. Don't get me wrong, I love her to death- its just.... Stupid boobs!

I climb out of bed and walk over to the other side of our room, where I've stowed my clothes. I pull out a light pink bra, some matching pink underwear, a green tank top and some jeans. We're staying in a cabin with four other girls (and two other guys, since the male cabins ran out of space), so I look out the door to make sure no ones coming before taking off my shirt (sneaking a quick peek at my breasts in the process...still nothing) and pants. Taking a moment to contemplate my nudity, I decide to be a bit daring. I crack the door open a bit and look out down the hall. No one. Dark. 4.30 AM... I'm rather an early riser. It's our first full day here at camp, and while I kinda know the girls (from last year), I still don't know their sleeping schedules. But since all is quiet, I walk out into the hall. I feel so bare, so empty... My little vagina - or "pussy", as Char called it - what a weird name - feels somewhat moist, and I wonder if there is a leak in the ceiling.

Suddenly, a sound. I jump in surprise, seconds later dashing back into the room, closing the door with a bang, turning around, panting.... To Char's face.

-------

I realize that this first part is a bit short, but "stay tuned" for more, quite soon! -Sara
SmileAndWink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:52 PM   #2
Username87654

This could be interesting...
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:32 PM   #3
SmileAndWink

That's the goal...
Thanks!
Old 07-19-2012, 05:00 AM   #4
zac
getDare Sweetheart

great start..please continue! x
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:28 AM   #5
SmileAndWink

Post Part 2 - Why?

In a flurry of Get-Darey-ness, I wrote a second part quite quickly. Sorry to break anyone's hearts, but other segments may take a bit longer. In any case, thanks for the feedback - keep it coming! Enjoy! <3 sara

PART 2 - WHY?
I slam the door quickly, whirling around.... To Char's face, peering up at me from her bunk with an amused look on her face. I turn a deep scarlet before saying rather meekly, "Hi, Char." She shakes her head at me. I quickly walk over to the pile of clothes I left on the floor and shimmy into my bra and panties. Better now. But Char keeps staring at me - why? It's not like she hasn't seen me like this before. But, then again... I suppose, not since before she .... Changed.

After an awkward 5 minutes of getting dressed, Char staring silently at me all the while, I am rather happy to get out of the cramped room and run down the hallway, finally feeling free- until I bump face first into a boy. Losing my balance, I slip, and slide to the floor, my head pinned down by not physical force but pure embarrassment. He, he walks away.

After yet ANOTHER rather awkward start to my morning, I walk out of our cabin, towards the "mess hall," - what a corny name! As I pass one of the other cabins, a girl walks out of one on the left... And is she beautiful... I stare at her breasts in lust for more than a few seconds before I realize she is staring at me. I quickly avert my eyes. "Hi," she says - more as a question than as a greeting, testing me, it almost seems like- ready to judge.

I fail the test, "hey." She, like Charlotte and the mysterious boy, shakes her head and walks away.

I start to wonder what I'm doing wrong. It's not like I'm being... Clumsy, or strange, or anything! Still pondering this question, I sit down at one of the lunch tables. Just as I'm able to get situated, I feel a tap on my shoulder - then, a note dropped into my lap. I spin around, trying to catch a fleeting glance at whoever delivered the note. But I am unable to see anyone. So I unfold the note, read over it, and don't feel very hungry any more.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:56 AM   #6
Puffy32998

Very good cant wait for next part

Likes: everything but limits. Limits: pee poop and public and anal messy, and crossdressing I need a mistress If your interested pm me
i willl do all dares me as long as in my limits

i will send pics to all the dares i can
I will write the name of any person on my penis and send proof just pm me
Puffy32998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:12 AM   #7
SmileAndWink

Heart Part 3 - Darkness Precedes Light

Thanks for all the great feedback! Just as a little warning, relatives are coming into town this weekend and as such, you may not see another part for a bit. But keep the thoughts and suggestions coming! xo Sara

Part 3 - Darkness Precedes Light
The note, in its entirety, reads,*"We have pics. 7pm in the hall." I put my head in my hands, spoon some mush onto my plate, and walk over to a table, where I sit down, waiting for Char. But Char does not come.*

After a long dreary day, 6.45 comes around. My mind, focused on the note all day, seems to tick the seconds at the slowest speed possible - which I am grateful for, until I realize that it is just prolonging the agony. I am in my room - alone. Char still hasn't returned - she hasn't spoken to me since the morning. I fret for a while, *but as 7 finally rolls around, I walk out into the hall - completely ignoring my instincts... Not to mention everything my parents ever told me. Scared as I ever could be. Take a breath. Nothing. Silence. The counsellors won't be by to check for another 3 hours. Still silence. Another breath. Suddenly, a noise.

I jump.*

The door two doors down cracks open and out emerges the girl I met earlier today - the girl who I thought was supposed to be in the other cabins. I blurt out my thoughts. She shakes her head, giggling. "Nice detective work - no, I'm actually from here. Just over there last night to... Sleep with a friend." The way she says it sounds dirty - but I think, how could it? There are only girls in that cabin. She interrupts my thoughts, "care to see some of OUR detective work?" I shudder, not wanting to see what I know I soon will. A hand suddenly grabs my shoulder, propelling me forward. I spin around, seeing the boy from earlier.*

"What's going on? Who are you guys?" I say, panicking. *The boy chuckles. "All shall be revealed, my fair friend." I scrunch up face. "I'm not coming with you if you don't tell me! You can't make me!" The girls just laughs, before holding up a sheet of paper. I walk forward to see it, and just as I can make out the image on the page, the door behind me shuts closed. I don't even notice. For it is a picture of me. And I'm completely naked. Smiling.*
Old 07-21-2012, 12:34 PM   #8
SmileAndWink

Flag Blue Hang tight!

More coming tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for the patience! Xoxoxo
Old 07-22-2012, 02:13 PM   #9
Username87654

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileAndWink View Post
More coming tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for the patience! Xoxoxo
Can't wait for the new part.