Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-30-2008, 12:27 AM   #31
mistressmegs

Cant wait till more
mistressmegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 08:51 PM   #32
doesnotdaremuch

Send a message via AIM to doesnotdaremuch

Sorry, I've been extremely busy lately, but I should hopefully be back within the next few days, and I'll continue with the story.
doesnotdaremuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:18 AM   #33
jakc333

YAAAA I love this story cant wait for more

i am not saying you're a ducebag, I am saying you are a bag of duce.
jakc333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 09:45 PM   #34
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Put more! What else is going to be done to mark...?!?!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal pics
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME WITH MY PEEPEE!)) plug, diapers, cucumber, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 11:28 PM   #35
doesnotdaremuch

Alright, I'm officially back. I'll add more soon.
Old 04-04-2008, 11:37 PM   #36
doesnotdaremuch

PART VII-THEY CONTINUED ON RIPPING

So, Lucy began to explain to Mark about him bleeding in his butt crack. He began to silently freak out in his head. They hadn't even gotten to his sack yet. If his crack is bleeding, who knows what will happen to his freaking sack! He doesn't want to hurt for days everywhere. As he was thinking, they continued on ripping. He was bleeding a little less now as they were pulling strips of hair from his back and crack. A few minutes later, they were done. "Whew," Mark said. Then, it hit him. He still had to get his sack waxed. "Oh dear," Mark thought, "This is gonna suck." However, he tried to make a quick escape, but the girls grabbed him and tied him down to the waxing table. He couldn't even budge. The waxers pulled down his pants and began to apply fresh, hot wax to his ball sack. Then, as they were about to rip, Lucy stopped them. "Stop," she shouted. "I can't do this anymore. Mark has been such a great sport and I can't do this to him anymore." The waxers explained to Lucy that they either had to go through with the waxing or Mark had to wait until the wax dried in a few days and try to get the strip off like a band-aid. "Hmm," Lucy thought. "What should I do?" Mark pleaded for her to let him go. Lucy stared at him and decided to...let him go. However, he'd have to walk around with a wax strip attached to his ball sack for a few days until the strip dried and was easy to peel off without getting rid of the hair on his balls. Mark felt depressed. He didn't want people to see him like this. "Oh well," he said. He just shrugged and left the salon with Lucy and the rest of the gang. Then, he began to say something to Lucy.

Last edited by doesnotdaremuch; 04-04-2008 at 11:40 PM.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:34 PM   #37
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

What does he say?!?!? And great story by the way, I'm deffenently a fan. I'm glad you dicided to come back to it
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal pics
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME WITH MY PEEPEE!)) plug, diapers, cucumber, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Old 05-25-2008, 01:09 AM   #38
doesnotdaremuch

Part VIII-A SHOCKING COMMENT

Note: This part is rated PG-13 for some sexual content.

As they were leaving, Mark uttered, "Lucy, you've turned me on. I want to marry you." Lucy was taken aback by the power of such a shocking comment. She couldn't believe Mark would ever say anything like that. She smiled. Then, she began to play with Mark. "Mark," she said, "I'll have to think it over. I'll let you know soon enough." Then, Mark and Lucy went their seperate ways. When Mark arrived home, he quickly ran up to his room and began to masturbate, thinking about Lucy and what he said to her. A few minutes after he was done masturbating, the phone rang. It was Lucy. She said she wanted to give him the news. He was hoping she would want to marry him. However, he didn't know. "Mark," Lucy said, "I thought about what you said. And I just wanted to tell you that I..."
Old 05-25-2008, 02:17 AM   #39
slavea

what does she say?????
slavea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 06:05 PM   #40
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile This is torture!

Just tell us already!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-27-2008, 08:44 PM   #41
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!
Talk about a clifhanger!
Limits:
Old 06-20-2008, 07:14 AM   #42
aaaaa

Continue please!
aaaaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk