Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-07-2012, 11:08 PM   #1
connieacelewis

Post Home Alone

I'm home alone and bored. And i have been lying a lot lately and i need dares/punishments to teach me not to lie. i'll do anything you say even if it is out of my limits because i need to learn my lesson. And please make me never want to lie again. i know you guys can be brutal. and until i get a new solid master. You guys are my master. So send me rules through pm. but please punish me harshly. Red rear end and all.
Old 07-08-2012, 03:27 AM   #2
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

No cumming for 48 hours. Spank your bare butt with a ruler 20 times and each inner thigh 10 times. Write out 30 lines 'Liars must be punished.' while in a thong wedgie. Write 3 pages of A4 on how naughty you are and how you should be punished. Hit on 3 guys and directly offer them head or anal. If they accept, go through with it. Wash your mouth out with soap and leave the bar in for 5 minutes. Then hot sauce your mouth and pussy, leaving both in for 10 minutes.
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bad girl, punishment, spankings