Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 07:38 PM   #1
MikeR80

Send a message via Yahoo to MikeR80
Default POINT & STRIP Webcam Game

A little while back, someone posted a link to an game posted long ago which involved drawing cards when playing in person, but it wasn't necessarily ideal for a webcam game, so I tried to make one that was... and in the process, added a few other angles and complexities. Wanna play? Add me on Skype! anonymous.user80

I've assumed all players are guys, but let me know what you think - feel free to offer suggestions/modifications or adaptations for the ladies!

This game can last awhile or can end very quickly. It's all in the luck of the draw.

Each player begins with 5 articles of clothing:
  1. socks (if only 1 shirt, each sock can count as 1 article)
  2. outer shirt/sweater
  3. shirt (ideally without sleeves)
  4. pants/shorts
  5. underwear
Additionally, each player has 2 loads of cum to give (you must be willing to blow twice to play)

As long as you have clothes or loads, you are still in the game. The winner is the last player to have any clothes or loads left.

Players take turns drawing cards from a deck. Each player can have his own deck or can draw from a common one, but for 3 or more players using a common deck, multiple decks should be in play so that the ratio of players to decks never exceeds 2:1).

Each card has either a strip instruction, a task, or a special game value. When you are required to remove clothing, it should be removed in the order shown above. When you're allowed to put it back, it should be in reverse order. If your task requires you to show your opponent more than is currently covered, you must only remove the necessary amount of clothes to complete the task then may put them back on. If you're required to remove clothing but you're already naked, edge instead. Your turn ends when you complete the task associated with the card and any other tasks you're required to complete after the turn.

Numbered cards (2-10) also have points - if you draw one, you add its value to your score. You are not allowed to have 50 or more points at the end of your turn; if you do, you must do one of the following to reduce your score by 50:
  • if you have any clothes left, remove the next article
  • if you do not, you must cum - but once you cum a 2nd time, you've lost - so be careful when edging during the game (if you accidentally start shooting, hands off!)
If you still have 50 or more points after one task, you must keep doing tasks until you drop below 50

No-Value Cards
  • JACK - jack-off (don't remove any clothes or your dick); get yourself to the edge then hold the card for your next turn to see what happens next)... on your next turn, draw your card and perform double any tasks it requires, then, if:
    • your next card is the same suit as the jack (or another jack):
      • if you have 2 loads left, cum (once you start shooting, hands off!)
      • if you've already cum, and you have clothes left, strip
      • if you've already cum, and you're already naked, cum again; you just lost.
      • **note: if another jack is drawn, the 1st jack is forgotten and the 2nd jack is now in play for your next turn
    • your next card is the same color, but not suit, edge after each turn until you draw a different color. If you have to edge for your regular turn, wait 1 minute before doing the edge for the jack
    • your next card is a different color, triple its points (triple your score if it's a face card or ace)
    • your next card is another jack, you must double every task and point value for the rs
  • QUEEN - get back one article of clothing - if you're fully clothed, you can either save the card for later use or assign it to an opponent who must immediately remove one article of clothing
  • KING - give up one article of clothing
  • ACE - Pass card (save for later use)…
    • red - you may pass on any one point card (both the points and the task)
    • black - you may assign any one point card any one opponent (opponent gets double its points and does double the task)
    • note: you can't pass on a card while you have a jack in play

Point Cards
  1. Ace is a no-value card
  2. DRAW 2 MORE CARDS - any black card's points (and task) are doubled
  3. HAIR REMOVAL
    • HEART - pull 10 hairs from left armpit
    • DIAMOND - pull 10 hairs from right armpit
    • CLUB - pull 10 hairs from above your dick and 5 from your sack
    • SPADE - with 1 snip of scissors, remove some hair from above your dick (opponent who drew last must approve the amount before you snip)
  4. BALL TORTURE
    • HEART - flick dominant hand's ball 5 times
    • DIAMOND - flick other hand's ball 5 times
    • CLUB - band your balls until you complete 3 more turns - after each turn by anyone, flick both balls 2 times (3 times if it's your turn)
    • SPADE - band your balls until you complete 3 more turns - after each turn by anyone, flick both balls 3 times (5 times if it's your turn)
  5. EXTRA POINTS (+5 for the card itself)
    • HEART - 20 points
    • DIAMOND - 30 points
    • CLUB - 50 points
    • SPADE - 70 points
  6. RANDOM TASKS (if applicable, any opponent may or may not request that you show the appropriate body part during the task)
    • HEART - draw a line connecting your nipples
    • DIAMOND - write the name of the person who drew last on your stomach
    • CLUB - spread butter on your chest
    • SPADE - write the name of the person who drew last on your erection
  7. EDGING (any opponent may or may not request that you take it out of your pants to watch for throbbing)
    • HEART - edge 1 time
    • DIAMOND - edge 2 times, waiting a minute between
    • CLUB - edge 1 time this turn, then 1 time next turn
    • SPADE - edge 2 time this turn, then 2 time next turn (a minute between them)
  8. SPANKING (any opponent may or may not request you drop your pants/underwear)
    • HEART - each butt check 3 times
    • DIAMOND - each butt 5 check times
    • CLUB - each butt check 10 times
    • SPADE - each butt check 20 times
  9. COLD & ICE
    • HEART - melt 1 ice cub between your hands
    • DIAMOND - splash a small cup of cold water on your dick (or the front of your pants)
    • CLUB - melt 1 ice cub between your butt cheeks
    • SPADE - place 1 ice cub in your butt (or melt 1 on balls and 1 between butt cheeks if this is a limit)
  10. GIVE UP ONE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING
Limits: permanent, public/family/friends, eating poop, any type of insertion, face on cam, cross-dressing

Last edited by MikeR80; 06-29-2012 at 07:55 PM. Reason: clarified jack rules
The following 13 users say Thank You to MikeR80 for this post:
Old 06-27-2012, 05:32 AM   #2
codymich
Distinguished Member

I like it. I'd play this with anyone who wanted to. My skype is cody4c2c. I'll have some time this afternoon (eastern usa time).

Yes, I'm a furry, and I have a fursuit, so feel free to include that in dares!

Kik: codymichGD

My cock length is verified here. Add yours too!
Old 06-27-2012, 07:31 AM   #3
Double Dog Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by codymich View Post
I like it. I'd play this with anyone who wanted to. My skype is cody4c2c. I'll have some time this afternoon (eastern usa time).
It does sound like fun. Wish I were free this afternoon.

Hard Limits: Illegal, blood, family, friends, full public, extreme pain, no pics/video

Open to: Your warped imagination... Push me. I will probably like it! (This may change as you help me find my limits)
Old 06-27-2012, 07:51 AM   #4
qatguy
getDare Succubus

I would love to play this game asap right now. I have cards and a good webcam. Please pm me.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:31 AM   #5
bmw5592
Account Banned

this sounds very interesting i would be willing to try it
Old 06-27-2012, 05:33 PM   #6
delta_7890

I'd be up for this tonight. Maybe modify the rules a bit. PM me for my skype.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:10 PM   #7
takashi

r people still doing this dare thing and i dont have a webcam
Old 06-27-2012, 10:17 PM   #8
boxie

nice dare game

Old 06-28-2012, 12:30 PM   #9
codymich
Distinguished Member

I played with a couple people yesterday. It was pretty fun, though it tended to get a bit slow. Might be better with only 2 playing. Anyway, anyone PM me if you want to play, I'm up for doing it again!

Old 06-28-2012, 08:00 PM   #10
impulse121

Ill play when i am ever free

Old 06-28-2012, 08:26 PM   #11
speedodude94

I'd like to try this game at some point... My Skype is speedodude94
Old 06-29-2012, 03:20 AM   #12
MikeR80

Quote:
I played with a couple people yesterday. It was pretty fun, though it tended to get a bit slow. Might be better with only 2 playing. Anyway, anyone PM me if you want to play, I'm up for doing it again!
I haven't done more than 2 players yet - can you give me some details on how it went, like how many decks you used, what slowed it down, or anything you thought might make it better?

Much appreciated!
Limits: permanent, public/family/friends, eating poop, any type of insertion, face on cam, cross-dressing
Old 06-29-2012, 05:01 AM   #13
codymich
Distinguished Member

We had 1 person drawing cards for everyone. He ended up getting disconnected before we finished, so we only made it about half way through 1 deck. (He didn't have a second deck, so we tried with 1) Then the other guy and I finished the game after the third left.
Part of it was just waiting while people got stuff. I had to get butter, someone had to go get scissors, ice, etc. The edging took time, obviously, and is more difficult to do through your clothes, as called for on the Jack. So not necessarily that it took too long overall, just that waiting for 2 other people to complete their turns was a lot of down time in some cases. Other times it went really fast.

Also, a couple rule clarifications:
-8 of diamonds is missing a number (I assumed 5)
-If a 10 or king is drawn while naked, is cumming required?

Also, I would modify the queen to just give back 1 article at the time drawn, and not require it having been lost to a king. It is too hard to track how each item was lost. Perhaps if you draw a queen and are fully clothed, you can pick someone else to lose 1 item?

One more, if your next card after a jack is a different color, you triple points or your score. Do you also do whatever the card says? Maybe you should even do the card's rule for all three after jack options. Otherwise, the after jack turn can be pretty easy if you have a low number of points. (For example, in our game a score of zero was tripled)

Old 06-29-2012, 08:51 AM   #14
qatguy
getDare Succubus

I want to play this morning with at least 1 person.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:43 PM   #15
MikeR80

Quote:
Part of it was just waiting while people got stuff. I had to get butter, someone had to go get scissors, ice, etc. The edging took time, obviously, and is more difficult to do through your clothes, as called for on the Jack. So not necessarily that it took too long overall, just that waiting for 2 other people to complete their turns was a lot of down time in some cases.
Yeah, definitely the more ready, the better, but you don't want to sit there with a tub of butter just incase

I guess it's not really necessary for everyone to wait (though if the person drawing the cards is doing the edging, he might not have any interest in drawing the cards while he's otherwise engaged)

Quote:
Also, a couple rule clarifications:
-8 of diamonds is missing a number (I assumed 5)
-If a 10 or king is drawn while naked, is cumming required?
Yep, supposed to be 5. Oops.

I actually came across the strip while naked scenario - my first thought was yeah, but decided an edge would better - I edited the post to say that (probably after you played)

Quote:
Also, I would modify the queen to just give back 1 article at the time drawn, and not require it having been lost to a king. It is too hard to track how each item was lost. Perhaps if you draw a queen and are fully clothed, you can pick someone else to lose 1 item?
Yeah, I think you might be right on that one, too.

Quote:
One more, if your next card after a jack is a different color, you triple points or your score. Do you also do whatever the card says? Maybe you should even do the card's rule for all three after jack options. Otherwise, the after jack turn can be pretty easy if you have a low number of points. (For example, in our game a score of zero was tripled)
The draw after the jack should be the next turn, so you should do what the card says followed by whatever penalty results from the color of the jack. I'll clarify the wording - sometimes what makes sense in my head doesn't when typed out.

Thanks for the input!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk