Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-28-2012, 11:33 AM   #1
slavebud

Heart Break Ex-Girlfriend

I've been dared to do any dares posted here. i still have pictures of my ex girlfriend (we're still friend so I wont post them or anything) however I will do anything within my likes having something to do with my ex girlfriends pictures (like fapping body writing or something like that be creative )

My Master and boyfriend is Matt - NG56, I'll do anything for my Master and I'm not looking for another

<3 <3 XxX Julie xXx <3 <3

slavebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:06 PM   #2
small-tit-slut

first go to www.random.org and generate an nuber between 1 and 15, write her name that many times on your body (if you throw 15 write her name 15 times on your body) at least one has to be on your cock. then open all the pictures you have of her and generate a number for wich picture you will use ( if you have 15 pictures generate a nuber 1-15) use that picture to masterbate (play with the cum between your fingers and then eat it). then generate an thirth nuber for which picture will be your pc wallpaper for a week. good luck

dislikes : family, friends, public, pictures, cam

xXx
small-tit-slut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
body, fap, girlfriend, pictures, writing