Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-26-2012, 08:57 AM   #1
filthy_dare_slut

Send a message via MSN to filthy_dare_slut
Default Slut needs to lose weight!

Hello everyone!

So, this is my second thread and it is sort of the same as the one I created before. Only this one is suppose to help me lose weight, since I have put on a few pounds. What I want is dares or maybe rules to do/follow that can somehow be combined with my desire to lose weight. I hope you understand what I am saying here. Letīs say I am going for a run. Then a dare would be to do it in only underwear and while wearing a butt plug.

I just canīt seem to lose weight because I am to lazy. So I thought I would make it more fun and maybe a little easier to lose weight if I do it like this.

I have access to a popular gym, so if you give me a dare involving the gym, please donīt make it too public. Also, if anyone has some sort of training program (involving dares and rules) that I could follow for a few weeks, that would be even better.

Anyway, everyone, thanks in advance and please help me lose weight

Likes: Anal, complete control, dares, extreme bondage, extreme humiliation, lesbian stuff, masturbation, pain, public, verbal abuse, webcam (chatroulette/omegle)

Dislikes (punishments): Extreme pain (e.g. needles), messy, piss, scat

Limits: Beastiality, blood, family, friends, illegal, kids, permanent, vids/pics

My first thread:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=110983

My second thread:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...356#post718356
filthy_dare_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:05 AM   #2
Ice20
Account Banned

Are you ever online in the chat, I can give an exercise routine to do there and then, easier to do it in a live stuation that write it all out
Ice20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:08 AM   #3
sully

how much do u weigh?? how much do u want to weigh?
sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:09 AM   #4
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave

I can help you.. PM me if you want.
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:12 AM   #5
filthy_dare_slut

Quote:
Are you ever online in the chat, I can give an exercise routine to do there and then, easier to do it in a live stuation that write it all out
Sorry, but I donīt live alone so that would be kinda hard. Canīt you just, sort of, PM me a training program or something (involving dares and rules)? Please, please

Quote:
how much do u weigh?? how much do u want to weigh?
I weigh about 80 kg, I know, itīs embarrassing I would like to weigh, I donīt know, maybe 70 kg or less.

Likes: Anal, complete control, dares, extreme bondage, extreme humiliation, lesbian stuff, masturbation, pain, public, verbal abuse, webcam (chatroulette/omegle)

Limits: Beastiality, blood, family, friends, illegal, kids, permanent, vids/pics

My first thread:

My second thread:
Old 06-26-2012, 09:28 AM   #6
kinamar

This should be your routine for two days each week during the time you spend trying to lose some weight.

well first off you should stretch before exercising start by putting in a butt plug and then do your stretches, followed by some jumping jacks for a warm up. then you should go to the gym, but first you need to get dressed, keep the butt plug in and put a vib in your pussy on medium speed, then if you have put on some nice tight shorts and a sports bra. In a gym bag you should pack a thong, a very short skirt, T-shirt and a tanktop that preferable bares your midrif along with another vib and a permanent marker
at the gym you should do some running and biking 30 minutes each and make sure to work up a nice sweat to work off some calories. Now during this time the vib is to stay on and you are not allowed to cum, if you do cum you must stop your exercising turning the vib to high and start over, 30 more min of running and biking and if you cum again you just have to keep on going until you are finished with the workout. If you do cum a second time you will have to do a punishment later.
After you are done with the workout you will need to hit the showers at the gym, if you did not cum at all like a good girl you can just take a nice normal shower remove all the toys and go on about your day. If you did cum but just once you have to write your user name above your user name Filthy Dare Slut between your belly button and pussy after your shower and also put a vib in your pussy and another in your butt both on low and put on the thong skirt and t-shirt before heading out, if you have other places to go you must do so before you go home, once home you can remove them. If you were really bad and ended up cumming more than once you also have to write your user name and put both vibs in but on medium and you have to wear the thong, skirt and tanktop, making sure at least part of your user name is visible, you must then go anywhere else you had planned on going, if you had no plans then you must go to at least 2 different stores and browse for at least 30 minutes in each store and if anyone mentions anything about seeing something written below your belly button you must show them what it says, and if you feel daring enough if they ask why you have that written on you, you should tell them exactly why you do, about how you were naughty during your workout dare and couldn't stop yourself from cumming and anything else you may wish to add. When you return home you them must do 50 situps before removing the toys.

I hope this is to your liking, also did it for two days as you should have some vareity to your workout routine and I want others to have a chance to give you dares for other days for your exercising as well. and also you should report on how it went, and whether you did it without cumming or not.

Likes: Masturbation control and/or instructions, denial, underwear control, cross-dressing, hidden public cross-dressing

Dislikes: anal, spanking, bondage.

Limits: illegal, pee, scat, poop, cum eating, public,family, friends, diapers, messy, cam, pics
kinamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:46 AM   #7
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

Do jumping jacks for 5 minutes - have to put some kind of nipple clamp on and have the butt plug in while doing them.
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:59 AM   #8
analholger

Send a message via Yahoo to analholger

Give yourself an enema and do sports. If you want to start slow use only a small amount of water and do jumping jacks. If you want to increase the level use more water and/or do sports outside.

Limits: Public, family, scat, illegal, permanent, things that make you sick and impossible dares.
analholger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:51 PM   #9
mstrofynggrls

It's not the exercise, it's the food. More specifically, you need hunger to lose fat.
mstrofynggrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:28 PM   #10
Misono

You've got a week to get halfway to your goal, one of the exercises so to speak with involve a one hour masturbation session each day. Rest of the exercises can be decided by others.

Failure will result in a dice dare, the outcome of which will be stacked in favour of your dislikes. With your consent, can include a very tiny risk to your limits in that, small that there's not much chance, but that it could still happen.

Sound ok?
Misono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:46 PM   #11
Anown1

You will complete the following routine 12 times:

20 pushups, 20 situps, 20 lunges, 20 squats, 1 edge.

You may not come until you have completed it 12 times.

Also since not snacking helps a lot: For every piece of candy/crips/cookie you eat, you have to either: turn a cup of pee over on your head and not shower for an hour, or piss in your underwear and not change it for 18 hours. (Hint: don't snack.)
Anown1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:41 PM   #12
andrew21

This is a really clever idea! Lol

toys: handcuffs, ***violet wand***
: orgasm control, bondage, violet wand torture, giving girls dares
: pics, anal
: family, public, poo, blood, permanent, facial pics, illegal, social suicide
andrew21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:25 PM   #13
filthy_dare_slut

Thanks everyone for your wonderful ideas I will combine all of them in one giant training program, which I will do for maybe a few weeks. I will post results here as often as I can, but I guess I will be kinda busy for a few weeks

My first thread:

My second thread:

Advertisements
Kink Talk