Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-22-2012, 12:33 AM   #1
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave
Post Revenge?

Hello all, well I decided to try and have some fun, also I gave a at least 40 of you some fun dares to do! well it would of been fun to watch anyway and all so far liked them. But I was wondering.. What if they wanted a sorta revenge for giving such a fun dare =3

So what I would like is for if you want to give me a task or punishment and tell me what dare you doing it for, not all of it the part you want revenge for!!

What will happen? well random people will maybe give me dares... that's about it, lol

But here are the rules

Not any really just stay away from dislikes, I already get enough people giving me stuff in dislikes in person above forums.

You can give me tasks or dares you can even ask me any truths if you want. Just make it detailed for tasks and dares and the questions can be about anything

I have a list of toys here, also pics in my album, I will link and all so you get ideas and know what I talking about in the toys list.

Examples of dares/tasks you can give:
1. Workout or exercise dares
2. sleeping
3. cbt
4. BDSM
5. Semi Public
6. Public, but varies...

Truths are a free for all, as I will answer them when I see them. You can PM me and if you want a dare in return, make sure what you give me is good
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I have this idea of wanting to be like a pic I saw, but I dun like just thinking and doing on my Own that is 100% pointless imo. If I did all the stuff on my Own I would not be here or looking for Owner or pet/slave.

That being said what I really looking for is the cock sheath mostly.

Should I make one? Out of what? Add stuff? Spikes? Internal? Pouch for balls? Buy one? which one?

You want to make one for me and surprise me? Well lets talk details ^_^

I want to do something like these two pics, note they are for 18+ and show nudity and so on..

Copy and Paste the links to a window.. they do not load here as they are adult themed.
Spoiler:
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/thumbphp_583.jpg

http://www.zepic.org/uploads/posts/2011-07/1311301806_1a.jpg

So yes just go from that and lets see what happens =3

Just to be clear, it is the cock sheath, the outfit i may try as well if people want....

Oh yea... Do not say socks please do not... Another thing not to do is say a web site carries them, because that is not what I asking for, if I had to ask it's for a reason.

What I really want you ask? If for someone to make one themselves and send it to me.. odds of that happening zero!!! So just an idea or two be great...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, as I said everything is free game if its not on dislikes odds are I like it or never heard of it. So do so explain, if anything I will reply or most likely PM you so I can clear up any questions.

If any questions or anything be free to PM me, this topic has no expiration date. The only thing that ends this is no one posting or giving me anything.

Later all =3
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:20 AM   #2
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by comicslave View Post
will gather a few packs of Jell-o or the snack packs (which are cheaper) the brown ones are more then prefer. Roll a dice between 1-6 or so varies how many you get and want to use for this purpose. Then what ever amount comes out you will put that many jello's in a diaper, you will put this diaper on of course. Once on you have to walk/go to an area with lots of people that you can site down in, and you will site down while wearing this diaper full of the jello.
Here is part of your dare that you gave me. Before you claim dislikes, no your not doing exactly the same thing. What this dare really did was make me uncomfortable with something down my underwear. So here:

You are to take 4 pairs of socks and make 2 sock balls with 4 socks each,by placing one inside the other. Now before your go to sleep stuff these in the back of your underwear for the next 4 days. Hopefully your don't sleep on your back that much. Good night!
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 06-22-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:32 AM   #3
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Thank you and i sleep on stomach this be easy ty ^_^

Hee hee here i thought you liked that the most
Old 06-23-2012, 05:59 PM   #4
Darent

I'm not sure how part of this idea would be built, but it's something I've had bouncing around in my head for a while.

You start with a rod the length of the wearer's erect penis, just a simple rod that can go under the shaft to hold it up slightly. Near the tip of the rod is a ring, fitted to the circumference of his penis, design to sit right under the head of the penis. This is the part I'm not sure how it would work. It would need to be tight enough so that when he is soft it doesn't let go, thus keeping his shaft at full length while he is wearing it. But it would also need to be loose enough so that when he does get hard it doesn't cut off blood flow.

Add a little hook to the tip of the rod with a bulbed tip to be inserted in to the tip of the penis, just for some artistic flavor and to not let the rod be a complete waste.

Attach the material that will sheath the cock to the rod, making sure it's stretchy enough to fit well when he is both hard or soft. Add a metal or leather ring to the base to keep it secure.

It could also be done with the rod extending under him a bit further, so it could have have a hook on the rear with a bulb - allowing it to be hooked in to his ass to stay even more secure.

I imagine it would take a lot of professional experimentation and design to get it right, but I'm sure someone out there would enjoy wearing one.
Willing : Medium pain, hidden public, many things not listed here.
Limits : Anything unhealthy, social suicide, messy, permanent, etc.
Darent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:07 PM   #5
comicslave
Distinguished Member

That does sound fun to be honest, if you can draw it up and send it to me i think I can fix some issue with it as well and maybe make it or get it made

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, cbt, dares, revenger, tortue