Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-29-2012, 08:26 PM   #1
SpiderSophie

Default [Memoirs of a lesbian sex-slave] An opening

My rear end was the focus of a great deal of attention from Mistress. The cheeks got all manner of whackings, which I will deal with in another chapter, ( for there is much to tell). Meanwhile, the hole was used as a way to humiliate and torture me. I suppose that is because it is such an intimate and private place. Mistress exposed it, examined it, invaded it and enemaed it frequently.

I had to keep my hole completely clean. This was another of Mistresses' ways of controlling me. After every shitting, I washed myself thoroughly with a soapy cloth. I had to clean inside the ring too, by pushing the cloth inside and rubbing it round. To test my cleanliness, Mistress would stick a finger up my bum and smell it, then have me suck it. If she was not satisfied, I got caned.

'Offer yourself', when given as a verbal command from Mistress, meant I had to get on my knees with my bum pointing at her, put palms to floor and forehead on hands, ass up, knees wide apart, feet even wider. I get this "offer" command a lot. It put me in a convenient position for examining, spanking and fucking. I often had to do this in front of strangers too - at BDSM parties or when entertaining guests. Even if I was clothed in one of my going-out outfits I was still quickly exposed. Once in position, mistress would just lift the dress over my hips, fully revealing my rear. Its a very humiliating position to be in, especially when everyone else is clothed, and chuckling at you, or even making comments about your features.

Shortly after entering her service, Mistress decided that my anal ring was too narrow. To remedy this perceived problem, she ordered a set of black silicon buttplugs. There were five, all the same shape, but of different sizes. The smallest was the width of a pen, but shorter. The largest was as wide and long as a drinking glass. They were a rounded conical shape with a large base. Just in front of the the base they narrowed a little, so that, once fully inserted, they remained in place.

On the morning after the day the plugs arrived, Mistress laid them out on the coffee table in a line sorted by size, and told me she was going to open me. I was not entirely sure what she meant.
It was just after breakfast when Mistress gave me a command to offer myself. I did so, and Mistress immediately put the smallest plug into me. It slipped in easily. If felt a little odd wearing it around for the morning, but soon got used to it.

Just before lunch, I was made to offer again, and given the second plug. After lunch, I got the third. This one was a good fit - enough to stretch me a little. It also pressed palpably against my rectum.

After serving Mistress her afternoon tea I was made to offer again. When the third plug was popped out, it felt good. It had not been painful, but had been pressing, and constantly noticeable. The relief lasted only a few seconds, for Mistress immediately started to push the fourth plug into me. Involuntarily, I started moving to resist it. "You will remain completely still" said Mistress. That was an order. Mistress' orders were to be obeyed. I tried to relax and remain calm, holding as still as possible.

Mistress was pushing on the plug slowly but firmly. I could feel it stretching me open. However, it simply wuld not go all the way in. Mistress pulled it out, and for a moment I thought there might be safe. However, she ordered me to the en-suite to get the lube. When I got back, she had me offer again, then firmly greased my back passage with her fingers. This time, when she pushed the plug into my still resisting rectum, it entered fully.

For the rest of the afternoon, I had to move slowly, gingerly and deliberately. Mistress knew I was struggling, and gave me chores to torment me. She made me clean the bathroom, even though it was already spotless. She made me do some tidying up on the shelves in the garage too. All the time the fourth plug was deep inside me.

By now I well understood that I was going to have to take the fifth plug, and that it would happen today. It was just sitting there, on the coffee table, menacingly. Whenever I went past it I could not resist looking at it with some trepidation. My ring was already too tight. It was uncomfortable to move. I did not think that the big plug would fit, which made me scared of Mistresses' reaction.

After dinner, I got the "offer" command I had been dreading. Mistress was sitting on the couch next to the coffee table, so I got into position on the floor nearby. I enjoyed the feeling of the fourth plug being withdrawn. It was like finally shitting after long constipation.

Mistress heavily greased my anus. I could feel from her fingers that the ring was still very open. However, when the fifth plug was first pushed in, it stopped well before it reached the base. Not only was my ring stretched tightly, but the plug's tip was pressing against my rectum.
She had me get some pillows and lie on them rather than the floor so I would be more relaxed. When that failed, she had me lie on the couch. Then she had me take a warm shower and lie on the bed. None of these worked. No amount of coaxing could get my anus to accept the huge invader.
Eventually, Mistress found way to solve the problem. She put me into nadu (which is basically a kneeling position with buttocks touching heels). She stood the plug on the floor beneath me, and had me squat on to it. She gave me wine to sip, then she started stroking my back, quite gently. After a minute or so, she told me to push down firmly. As I did so, the giant intruder drove deeply into me.
Mistress kept stroking. I kept sipping. Each time she said "down", I pushed, and the plug slipped in deeper. But then as I relaxed it slid back out a little. I could not tell if I was making any progress. Progress there was though. It must have taken a half an hour, but suddenly, on the last of dozens of little pushes, the rim of the plug finally reached my anal ring. It popped in, and held.

"Bed" ordered Mistress. Letting out long, gasping moans, more from pressure than pain, I crawled slowly to the bed. Walking was out of the question. The "bed" command meant I had to get onto the bed. Keeping my knees wide apart, I stood up enough to get my hips above the bed, then kind of rolled onto it, and lay there, literally stuffed.

I was severely impaled. My ring was in pain. My sphincter was squashed. Maybe it was the backrub, or maybe my deep masochism, but my cunt was dripping wet too. Since masturbation was strictly forbidden, I just had to lie there. It was not unpleasant.
Later in the evening, Mistress came to bed. I was still lying on the bed where she had left me. She had me service her, and then she pulled out the plug.

It's an odd feeling being unplugged. It feels like you are empty - like something is missing. Fortunately, I did not hve to wait long for my next opening.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=97286
Old 02-29-2012, 08:31 PM   #2
themasterman

nice start cant wait to read some more
themasterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:54 PM   #3
fullofsecrets

Wow this is great! You should check out mine (in my signature). I cant wait to read more of this!
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:25 PM   #4
Rascal.

Default Good Read

Hey,

Good read and well written

Good job!

James x
Rascal. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 04:04 PM   #5
Lucy89

Great story. Thank you for sharing
Signiture dare: I deserve corner time, pm me and tell me what to do/ what to wear/ how long to stay there for being so naughty
Lucy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:36 PM   #6
gotoguy_42

Great story, keep 'em coming.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, lezdom