Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-15-2012, 09:33 PM   #1
Janna

Post Karient Academy

“I’m so sorry, honey.” My mother was saying. “We did this because it was the only choice…”

I only caught a few words after that. My mind was too numb to listen to my parents’ voices. All I could think of was what was ahead of me.

A couple of months ago, I was expelled from my fifth school for plagiarizing and receiving poor marks. Our family searched for a school for a couple weeks, but most were too far away or too poor. When we nearly gave up hope, we heard about ‘Karient Academy’ on TV. It was a school for girls my age with a bad record. It was located on an island in a large lake, to prevent any pupil from running away. The school used ‘strict discipline’ to keep us in line, and guaranteed that their students would improve after a few months there. The principal had said nothing more of the subject.

“Claudia? Claudia!” That was my father. “The vessel is here. You should start going.”

I nodded, still a bit fuzzy. I hugged my father and kissed my mother on the cheek.

“Remember, this is for the best. We’ll miss you… miss you… miss you…” My mother’s voice sounded like an echo.

I took my luggage and headed for the vessel’s entrance. It was, probably enough to hold a couple hundred people. Many girls were pouring into the entrance. Most of them looked nervous. Some were even crying as they parted from their family.

Inside the vessel there were a few rooms. The biggest one was dim, with a stale scent in it. There were rows of wooden benches and a lifted platform at the front. On the side there was a poster that said ‘Welcome to Karient Academy. New students may sit in the front, and returning ones, please sit in the back.’

I took my place next to a blond-haired girl in the second row. The seats filled up quickly. For some reason, the returning pupils looked more nervous than the new ones.

“Welcome everyone!” A voice rang through the room. I looked up to see a large woman speaking on the platform. “This ship- The Harpervia- well be arriving at Karient Academy in approximately fifteen minutes. Until then, you must stay in your seats unless one of the staff has granted you permission. Upon arrival you will be given your uniform and assigned a dorm. Understood?”

There were a series of grunts from the students. The woman walked off to the door at the side of the room. Slowly the girls began to talk amongst themselves.

“Hi!” The girl next to me said. It was obvious that she was trying to be cheerful. “I’m Fiora Martins. Who are you?”

“Hello, Fiora.” I managed a small smile. “I’m Claudia. Claudia Temple. How did you get stuck in this place?”

“Oh, my parents thought I was too boyish.” Fiora said. “They thought that this school would help me become a proper lady. Why are you here?”

“I got expelled from multiple schools. This was the closest one that would accept me.” I replied. “I don’t think it’ll be that-“

I was interrupted by a voice from the platform. “Marionette Diana, Josefa Forks, and Linda Murray, please cone to the front of the room.” The speaker was a tall man.

I looked around and spotted three girls blushing as the walked up. They were all tall and pretty. One of them had red hair, and the other two had brown hair.

“You went out of your seats without anyone’s permission although your were clearly told not to. Am I correct?” The man asked in a dangerous tone. The girls could do nothing but nod.

“Well, you should have sat down in your seats. But since you decided not to, I’ll make sure you can’t sit for a week! You are going to get CANED, young ladies!

*So, this is my first story (and post) here. The next part will be coming soon, and trust me, it'll be exciting. I hope you liked it.*

Items- I have most household items, no toys though.

Last edited by Janna; 04-15-2012 at 09:35 PM. Reason: I forgot part of the title.
Janna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Janna for this post:
Old 04-16-2012, 01:31 AM   #2
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

Sounds promising
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:09 AM   #3
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Good start, can't wait to hear more soon
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:22 AM   #4
Heehee

Default Good start

Sounds good one of the punishments should be wedgies
Heehee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:02 PM   #5
wedgiegirl290
getDare Sweetheart

Intresting!!! Please continue.))
wedgiegirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:00 PM   #6
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Pretty good, please continue.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:51 PM   #7
dare_devil_girl

I like the way this story has started! Very interesting please continue
dare_devil_girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk