Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-10-2012, 12:17 PM   #1
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

Default Blackmailed Teacher

This is the story of a Blackmailed Teacher. The basic idea was gotten from the story linked here: http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=3 However, this is a story all its own and built upon by readers/writers on KinkTalk.com. I have compiled the postings as of this time into one part of the story. I will post additional sections as they are available and provided you all would like to read them. Feel free to comment on this thread.

Background:

Jay is a teacher at a school for troubled teens. He is 37 years old and has a wife and kids. Jay is also very fit standing 5’11” and weighing 175 lbs. During college Jay posed for some adult magazines to make extra money. Now many years later some of Jay’s students have found his pictures. These students are mixed sexes and decide to blackmail Jay into becoming their plaything. These students are in the school for various reasons but most have violent pasts and they are prone to anything. The students have some how found out that Jay's wife and kids will be going out of state to visit her mother for a few weeks.

Part 1:

While Jay was grading the book reports on Wednesday evening he found included in the middle of one of them a copy of one of his pictures from his college days. The following page was a note say for Jay to stay in the classroom after school let out the following Friday and wait for further instructions. After having two nights and a day to worry about what was going to happen Jay did as he was instructed and waited till everyone left the school building for the weekend.

In walked 5 of his students, 3 guys and 2 girls. They had a duffle bag with them and told Jay to stand up and remove his clothing. When Jay hesitated they stated you will do as you are told from now till we say otherwise or we will post these picture all over the school and your neighborhood.

Sapphire smiled, "Well now we have some talkin' to do don't we?" She said smiling as she leaned back on a desk, "Where to begin?" She asked her crystal blue eyes flicking back and forth between the other kids in the group, as she ran her perfect nails through her white blonde hair.

"What is it that you want from me?" asked Jay. "I will do anything to keep those images in the past and out of the present. However, I do not have much money as a teacher I get paid very little." said Jay. Sapphire giggled, "Awww how cute!~ You think we want money." She said stepping toward Jay and placing her hand on his cheek, "You are mistaken, by far." She said smirking slightly.

Now, the do not call me Jkkicker for nothing. I think we should tie this guy naked to the floor and we all decide how many times I get to kick him in the balls. Of course, this is only a suggestion. I am open to ideas" said Jkkicker. Sapphire giggled, "Now, now kicker lets not be hasty." She said waving her hand at him, "Let's wait to see if he catches on first shall we?" "Oh Sapphire , my dear, you know I always get ahead of myself!" said kicker. "Well then Sapphire, what do you suggest we do with him." said Jkkicker. As the bulge in his pants began to grow. He knew she was showing a different side to herself. The dominant one! Sapphire giggled as she quickly spun around and grabbed her bag, "Oh I say we have a little fun, but not here." She spun back around as her skirt flared out around her. She grabbed Kicker's arm, "Sooo any suggestions?"

Jay watched the exchange between these two students and slowly he became aware of what they where wanting from him. "Okay, I agree to follow your directions and obey, but can you please keep my family out of this?" said Jay. Jay's mind is wondering just what Sapphire has in her bag and hoping to avoid Kicker's suggestion.

Well Sapphire, let’s just see what you brought in your toy bag, said kicker. Sapphire smiled and slowly unzipped the bag. Reaching in, she pulled out a dog collar and a leash. "We can start with these" said Sapphire. Smiling, Sapphire put the collar on Jay and hooked up the leash.

"Now, get on all fours" said Sapphire. Jay got on his hands and knees. Fearful of what is to come next, but somewhat excited at the same time. Sapphire reached into the bag again and pulled out, a ball gag. "Now, we do not need to hear any complaining from our new, pet" She said.

"What next" exclaimed one of the other boys. "Well then" said kicker. "What do you have planned for us to do to him" he said to Sapphire. Sapphire smirked, "Oh we have a new little pet, no let’s go." She said walking ahead. Sapphire, taking control of the situation began to lead Jay out, of the classroom and into the hall. Jay followed, thankful that all the school personnel have left for the weekend. However, he is unsure of where he is being lead and with Spring Break next week anything is possible. Jay follows where ever she leads him because he has no choice as she is holding the leash.

As Sapphire led Jay down the hall, he began to lag behind. Kicker said" I think he needs an incentive to move quicker." Kicker moved behind Jay and began kicking him in the balls if he slowed down. Jay jumped with each kick when he lagged a little behind Sapphire, which encouraged Jay to try and stay in a "heel" position with Sapphire. This is increasingly difficult as Jay's mind wanders about what possible plans Sapphire could have for him. Each time his mind wanders off of trying to keep pace with Sapphire the pain in his balls increases from additional kicks. He starts to worry if they will be popped before they get where ever it is they are going.

Archie didn't give a bollocks about the teacher, he had come along having simply been there when the pictures had turned up and Sapphire looked so sweet when she was mad Archie couldn't resist wanting to see what she got up to next..... and the teachers ass didn't look to bad either.... Sapphire smiled as she stopped at her truck, "Oh Archie and Kicker would you two be dears and sit in the truck bed with our pet?" She asked as the other girl climbed in the truck and she held the leash out to them. Naked, collared and leashed Jay crawled into the back of Sapphire's truck and tried to sit as normally as possible against the cab of the truck. He was fearful of Kicker's kicks and not sure about being in the back of an open pick up truck with out any clothing. During the ride to where ever Sapphire was taking him, Jay tried to keep as low in the bed of the truck as possible to avoid being seen naked by people on the street. "Where shall we take him," kicker asked "to a remote park outside, my house, or Sapphire’s house?"

Angel, the other girl, was beginning to look uncomfortable with the situation; she was Archie’s friend and had only come along because he had asked if she wanted too. This wasn’t her kind of thing and she feared if the group realized she had a submissive side she would be in just as much trouble as the teacher. Unknown to Angel, Kicker new of her submissive side; he spoke with her often at lunch, and he could see it in the way she handled herself.

Sapphire, mean while drove down the road like a crazy woman on a mission. Everyone was wondering where she was going. Angel looked around the truck nervously; the speed was beginning to make her feel sick. Her eyes finally settled upon jay naked and helpless in the bed of the truck she desperately wanted to help him but knew she couldn’t, in guilt she turned away. She noticed kicker giving her an unusual look, did he know? They had spoken before but surely he couldn’t tell from a simple conversation. She shifted position, sitting up straighter and lifting her head high, trying to gain more authority in her body language. If she was going to spend this time with the group without being caught she would have to play the part. she could do this she told herself as she spat "kneel" to jay who seemed all to comfortable lay in the bed of the truck. Jay quickly got into a kneeling position as ordered by Angel. Still trying to stay as low as possible to avoid being seen and somehow keep his balance in the speeding vehicle.

Feeling sorry for Jay Angel quickly glanced at Kicker to see his reaction to her command, as if trying to see if he approved.

Sapphire pulled to a stop behind what looked like an abandoned house, "Come on guys." She said as she hoped out of the front of the truck and grabbed Jay's leash giving it a yank, to pull him from the truck bed as she dropped the tail gate. "Kicker I do believe I will let you have fun with our dearest teacher first. Then we can see how evil our dear little Angel can be." She said running her fingers over Angel's cheek, "Come on deary." She said smiling sweetly. Jay feeling the tug on the leash and nearly being pulled off balance from the kneeling position he was in. He follows Sapphire into the abandoned house. Having know idea where he was Jay could only hope that the students would return him to a place he knew when they were through with what ever plans they had. Jay glanced nervously at Kicker when he heard Sapphire's statement that Kicker with be first up.

Kicker unzipped his pants and began jacking off. He instructed the others to hold Jay down on his back; after a few moments, Kicker orgasmed squirting cum all over Jay’s face. As Jay realized what Kicker had in mind he closed his eyes and mouth to avoid getting any of Kicker's cum in them.

Angel was sure jay could feel her trembling with fear at the thought she was up next, what could she do? It had taken everything for her not to cry out when kicker came on jay and now she was supposed to in some way torture this poor man. She was sure it was to come out now; she had no idea what she could do. Jay wondered what tortures Angel would come up with. He sensed something different with her but was unable to place a finger on the difference. However, he did think he caught a look of pity on Angel's face and wondered if that meant she would go easier or harder on him to prove that she could handle the pressure to the others in the group. Deciding the group were using jay for their own pleasure Angel decided to follow suit, she stood up from holding jay down and straightened herself out “you better make me cum good, or I’m going to have to ride your face till you pass out understand?!” she demanded. Without waiting for a reply she took jays semi hard cock in her hand and swiftly inserted it into herself, “I don’t think I need to mention that you better not cum, it would be highly inappropriate for a teacher to get a student pregnant now wouldn’t it!” she sternly added. As Angel lowered herself onto Jay's cock, Jay felt himself get harder no mater what he tried to do to stop the hardening of his cock. Angel's tight pussy just felt too good for him to ignore. Jay thought about mundane things like cars, blackboards, pencils, grading homework, etc. but as Angel continued to ride his cock he wondered more and more how he would explain a baby by one of his students. Jay hoped that he would be able to hold out long enough for Angel to cum and therefore spare himself any further humiliation. Unable to resist the pleasure felt with Angel riding him Jay started moving up to meet her thrusts and soon was at the very edge of his control. With his forehead dripping sweat from the exertion and knowing that it had been a while being his wife was on the rag for the week prior to her leaving with the kids for her mom's house. His control slipped even further to the point was with in the minute he would spill his seed deep into Angel's tight pussy. Then Angel shuddered and tensed as an intense orgasm hit, she was in such a daze that she lent forward and kissed Jay and thanked him, and came all to close to giving him a blowjob to finish him off before she realized what she was doing. As Jay felt Angel tense on his cock he exploded in his own organism shooting his load deep inside her. As she leaned forward and kissed him he returned the kiss passionately. He was glad that she came but worried that he might get her pregnant.
Luckily Angels over protective mother had long since made her go on the pill “just in case” so she knew there was no way any such baby could arrive but knew from experience that not being allowed to cum with stimulation was a nightmare and thus she hoped good enough to please the group. It didn’t take long for her to get to the edge; she hadn’t been allowed to orgasm for quite some time now and this was exactly what she had been dreaming of, riding jays cock faster and faster she reached down to finger her clit to add to the intensity of the feeling.

"Angel, you should make him suck his cum out of your pussy" suggested kicker.
Feeling she had got away with it Angel replied "no, I’m too sensitive, not to mention tired; it’s someone else’s turn." Hearing this exchange between Kicker and Angel, Jay breathed an internal sigh of relief. He was not sure he could handle eating cum from a male even if it was his own.
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:30 AM   #2
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Great story, Can't wait to hear more
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:53 PM   #3
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

Part 2

Archie stood up. Angel was his 'close' friend and he hadn't been much use to her watching as her and kicker silently fought it out. He wasn't adverse to fun male or female, and as he was here, he volunteered next, walking over to jay and wondering if Jay’s cum was coming out of Angel’s pussy yet, and whether maybe a little later he may get a taste.

Get on all fours he commanded Jay! While, reaching into his pocket for a condom and some lube he kept in his pocket for those 'you never know your luck' moments. Jay quickly complied with Archie's commands and got up on his hands and knees. Jay had an idea what Archie planned and tried to relax his body thinking this would help. Jay has never had anything in his ass before and dreaded the pain he was sure he was about to feel. He watched as Jay rolled over and then moved behind him, he pulled his pants down and then applied the lube to Jay’s ass. Satisfied with the lubing Archie pushed a finger at Jay’s asshole and slowly it began to part until fighting against the resistance offered him by the hole on front he was suddenly one knuckle deep in Jay’s hole. He pushed a second finger and then a third inside opening Jay’s hole and then looked over at Angel as he moved his hard condom covered cock against Jay’s hole. As Archie added his first finger into Jay's ass it hurt a little but was more pressure than real pain. However, as Archie added fingers that pressure turned to real pain. Tears began to flow done Jay's cheeks. The pain became unbearable then the fingers where gone and for a second Jay thought this torment might be over. However, he realized he was gravely mistaken when he felt the head of Archie's cock at his asshole. Reflexively, Jay moved forward a bit to try and avoid what was coming. Archie looked at kicker and asked if he would hold Jay still as he pushed his cock in to the ass in front of him. The hole was still tight but the lube made it easier.

Angel had had enough, it had to stop, it wasn’t fair, and the poor teacher was in tears and he hadn’t done anything wrong. She was sure kicker knew and was just scare her with his comments, but Archie had looked at her as he began to anally rape the poor teacher causing him to cry and it was just too much. She told herself that the group knew, and yet they hadn’t acted, so that made it personal, them and the teacher. She could put a stop to it and not get herself into trouble she promised herself before shakily taking a step forward and mumbling “err... we should probably stop now, we had some fun but look, he’s crying, don’t you think it’s gone far enough?” Archie was tempted to say no. But he wanted her more than the teacher. He stared as she walked forward. Wondering had he blown it with this display of joining in. His hard cock still inside the teachers' ass he waited to see what would happen next. He was pretty sure Kicker was going to say something rather nasty to Angel. He wondered, if, as they had been friends for so long, he shouldn't say something first. He was on the edge and looked straight into Angel’s eyes. Archie’s intense stare scared Angel and she took a step backwards, ineligibly whispering about it not being nice, concluding with “err I guess not then, um sorry” and another step away. She was now looking at the ground to get away from Archie’s stare and nervously biting her lip, desperately wanting this whole situation over with. Archie decide he would beat Kicker to the humiliation and simply said “Angel, come here.” Angel closed her eyes tight and shook her head, “no! Please no!” she cried. “Angel” Archie said “I won't ask again.” He looked away from her towards Kicker and then back at her, “now come here. I want a word in your ear.” Thinking a word in her ear couldn’t be so bad she slowly walked over and knelt next to Archie. They had been friends for years so surely he wouldn’t hurt her. Once next to him she looked at him searching his face for a clue as to what he was going to say or do but found nothing. Archie reached down and put his hand on her head, ruffling her brown hair and gently but firmly grasping it. She was his friend and she was in trouble but getting her out of it was going to be tough possibly for both of them.... he pulled her up by her hair and said quietly. “I can either fuck you, not because I want to at this moment you are my friend but because I need too for us to get out of here or you can strip your top off and pretend to dry his eyes with your beautiful breasts while I finish off and at least he will have something nice to think about whilst it is happening. It is your choice.”

Angel was sure this fucking wouldn’t be as pleasurable as the earlier one, and she knew it was likely jay would get it anyway, so without a word she slowly walked over and knelt down in front of Jay and lifted her top off, she whispered “I’m sorry, I tried” into his ear and closed her eyes ready for what was next. Archie watched as Angel settled in front of Jay. He watched as she pulled off her top and her breasts were uncovered. Jay hearing the exchange and knowing the trouble Angel risked trying to help him was grateful to Angel. He hoped that this would mean Archie would stop raping him. However, as Angel knelt in front of him and took off her top he couldn’t help but think what wonderful perky breasts she has. He saw her whisper but didn't catch what was said and then she closed her eyes. He stared at her boobs wondering how she liked her nipples playing with and using Jay's ass. Then when Archie started thrusting again Jay was sure that Archie would complete the act. Suddenly he pulled out, he couldn't do it, it was hurting her to fuck this man and she was his friend, what the hell was he thinking!!! He pulled the condom off and tried to put his twitching cock back in his pants. He yelled at her put it back on! And, saw her eyes open. His yelling scared her, “wha… what do you mean?” she shakily questioned. “Put your top back on and get him up we have had enough fun for today. You are right and I am an idiot!” said Archie. Archie surprised Jay when he with drew and yelled at Angel to put her top back on. After hearing the exchange which followed between Archie and Angel. Jay’s hopes that this might soon be over started to rise. Jay remained on all fours waiting for what was to come next; unsure of what Sapphire and Kicker would think of this exchange.

Unknown to Angel, Kicker was taking pictures of Angel screwing Jay. "Oh! We are far from over. Look here Angel on what I got on you." Unsure of what Kicker had on Angel, Jay hoped it didn’t have anything to do with her riding him because he knew if it was additional pictures of that act he defiantly looked like he enjoyed it and this would add more blackmail ammo to the student's plans which would only mean longer servitude and the chance for additional pictures. Angel froze hearing these words. She looked at Archie who was fastening himself up and looked confused at Kickers words. Then at Jay, still on all fours on the floor, most likely wondering what was next. Then up at Kicker, what did he have? What could he have? She reached for her top as she stood up and unsurely walked over to Kicker pulling her top on as she did so. Kicker pulled out his phone and began showing Angel and Jay the pictures he took of them screwing. He even had a great video of Angel screaming as she orgasmed "Now Angel, I think it is time for you to get on your knees!" he exclaimed.

Kicker looked around the room and asked "all right, who has not had an Orgasm yet?" “No! Please!” Angel cried, frantically looking for the group’s reactions, hoping someone would help her. “I don’t see the need, you have the teacher don’t you?! So let me go home? It’s not like I’ll tell anyone, I promise…” she bargained desperately. Upon hearing the Desperation in Angel's voice. Jay offers "You can do what ever you want with/to me just please let Angel go free." Jay makes this brave plea all the while still hoping that with another "pet" for the group to control he will get some kind of relief from the torments they have planned.
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
Old 04-17-2012, 08:35 AM   #4
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

Part 3

Kicker yelled in a loud voice, “neither one of you two slaves are going anywhere! If no one here wants to take advantage of this new slut whore we have, I will."
Kicker moved in front of her and stood over her as she knelt on her knees on the cold floor.
"How good are you at sucking cock Angel" He asked
He began to unzip his pants, and whipped out his half hard dick.
"I think you will really enjoy this, because I know deep down you are really a cock hungry slut." He said in a forceful voice.

“NO!” angel shouted, tears streaming down her face “I won’t do it, I’m not your slave” she screamed getting to her feet. She may well have had a submissive nature, but this was too much for her, she had heard what the group wanted to do to jay, and she knew this wouldn’t be any fun for her, just painful and humiliating, she had to get out, and she had to delete those pictures and that video.

Archie looked over at the scenario... "Hey Kicker!" he said, "you wanna fuck something, fuck a hole in a wall, this has gone far enough," he hesitated and waited to see all eyes turn on him then continued, "for today. So put it away and we can all go." He turned and looked at the teacher still on all fours. "As for you Jay, we haven't finished with you in any way, but today has been a good initiation." He looked directly at Angel; she had chosen the teacher over him. "I have an idea for you, one that will please Kicker no end. Hell, even teach can come and watch. Where has Sapphire gone, or shall I drive." Angel was sure she was in trouble now, nothing that would please Kicker could be good for her, she thought Archie was the good guy in all this; he called a stop to it. She pleadingly looked at him “What are you going to do to me? We’ve been friends for years, please? Don’t do this?”

“Now, now Archie,” kicker said, “Be careful what you say. I have pics and video of you to. You would not think I would give up control of this situation, would you?” Kicker at that time pushed send on his e mail sending all the pictures and video to an account he only knew? If only to protect himself in the future. "Kicker," Archie shook his head, "there are pics and vids of me all over the web in all kinds of stuff, a few more won't matter." He grinned and looked back at Angel, but you my dear Angel, whose ground I worship every day, you are a different matter and you have upset me. Come now Kicker and see what is ahead," he paused again, putting on his concerned face and widening his eyes as a puppy would with a gentle smile before taking Angels arm very gently and steering her towards the van. Come Kicker and see, what I have for this sweet and innocent child." He turned and Archie's voice hardened, "I promise you fun!" Archie stopped and looked at Jay then back at Kicker, "I really think you want to bring the teacher," he said with a sneer, tightening his grip on Angels elbow. “Please! Arch, your scaring me, pleaseee, why are you doing thisss, let me goooo” Angel begged trying to fight him off her.

Kicker was going to have a good time when Archie got them where he had in mind; the only problem he could see was whether Angel could take the pace. He turned to her as she struggled, "I can always give you back to Kicker, I am sure he would be happy to shut you up! Is that what you would prefer? And anyway, unlike in there," he said his lips tightening, "have I ever, ever, let you down and you just made me feel six inches high, thanks very effing much. So shut your cater wailing and come on." He turned to Kicker, "Can I borrow your phone a moment I need to make a call and you can keep the number after, you may wish to use it again." Kicker knew that Archie was not kidding. They have known each other a long time. Way before Angel came into the picture. After all, they used to go around to houses looking for puppies to kick as kids. Angel did not know this, but both of them wanted her for their own. Good friends or not, when a sweat pussy is involved. It is all out war.

Archie was not much one for kicking puppies but it was a giggle that amused. It was the things they saw as they looked in the windows of potential houses with puppies that interested Archie; that’s how they had found Angel in the first place, at first just a tom boy, after a while she began to upset the balance and had always been a sore spot between them. The fact that she appeared to enjoy Archie's company over Kickers was always in the way of the more fun the boys could have and began to drive a wedge between them. Then life had got in the way and Kicker, Angel and Archie had gone off in different directions and until Archie had run into Angel at a party he hadn't seen her in a while; by then their tom boy had become a quiet woman who didn't say much and kept her head down. They had kept in touch ever since but neither had said anything about going back home to school and both Archie and Angel had arrived back within 24 hours of each other, though neither knew the other was coming back. Kicker was definitely not impressed to see his old friend especially as he had only an hour before bumped in to Angel in the street near his home, had understood she was staying and was 'potentially' available. As it was Archie had only intended to come home for a couple of months as he waited for his new contract to start and then he too had bumped into Angel coming out of the rental almost next door. The trouble was neither Kicker nor Archie really knew how Angel felt. Angel had always enjoyed hanging about with the lads, although as they grew up the tension between the three of them got too much for her, they both liked her and either decision would hurt another. She was glad to get away when she changed schools, there the tension went and she matured greatly into a shy young woman. She had considered what would have happened if she made either choice, although it was not choosing she had grown to regret, she liked both of them, but she had always had something a little more for Archie, sometimes Kicker’s ways were a little too cruel for her liking, the scenario inside had proved that, although with Archie’s promise to please Kicker she wasn’t sure he was exactly what she remembered. Her head was spinning with questions she wanted to ask, but she knew no answers would come and gave up struggling, maybe accepting what was to come would mean she would get hurt less. Besides, she would have been lying if she said there wasn’t some part of her that was aroused and excited about this prospect. Jay moved his head around to watch the exchange between these three students. He wondered what Archie had in mind and what Kickers response would be to the idea. Also he felt sorry that Angel got mixed into this and appeared to become another slave for these devious students. Jay always considered Angel to be a good student and was shocked to see her with the group when they came into the classroom earlier in the afternoon. However, Kicker was the ever present bully type that seems to be in all public school systems. Archie had never really caused any trouble but he seemed to always be close to the action when trouble did break out. As for Sapphire, she was always the popular girl in school and seemed to like being in control of almost every situation. Jay was trying to tie all these students together into what made this group up. However, he was not sure who was actually in charge of the group was it Kicker or Sapphire?

Kicker reached onto Sapphire’s bag and pulled out another collar. Reaching over Angel, he put it around her neck. "Look bitch,” he said, “you are going to take all my cock in that mouth of yours and I do not care what Archie says." “Please Kicker? Don’t do this?” Angel pleaded looking to Archie for support, although it was pointless. If Kicker wanted this to happen, neither Angel nor Archie would be able to stop it. She looked up at Kicker, “why are you doing this?” she sobbed. Defeated she was about to drop to her knees and get the task over with as quickly as possible when she realized Archie was still holding onto her arm, maybe this would result in a tug of war over her, but she choose to stay standing and see how things played out. Archie felt Angel begin to move and then stop. He turned to Angel and asked her "Do you want to suck his cock, right here and right now? Because I won't stop you if that is what you want, well?" Angel shook her head, "NO! I want to go home, I want you to let go of me, I want to take this bloody collar off, I want to have never came along with you all." Archie tilted his head and looked at her; 'Poor Angel,' he thought, 'stuck between us two guys. Kicker wants to have her suck his cock and has collared her and I want to fuck her.' He took the collar off Angel and through it back at Kicker, "It's too early Kicker, why not wait and see." They all reached the truck and Archie reached inside entered a code into the navigation. "Your phone, please Kicker." "Fuck you Archie," said Kicker. "I’m not giving you my phone"
Kicker moved as though he was going to punch Archie in the mouth.
"Why don’t we give this little whore what she deserves? I say I get my cock sucked and you bang her in the ass!" Archie looked at kicker with disdain. Like so many throughout the world, Kicker had never left their home town. He went on his holiday from the local airport, got pissed on a beach or next to the pool and then flown home, never seeing the country he had flown too. "Suit yourself but I’m going and I'm taking Angel, if she will come. You think you are the only one who knows about her but you are not, as she well knows. Well I know a few people too and they would 'love' to meet her and if you won't give me your phone then I will have to turn up unannounced, which would be a shame for her. Sure you don't want to reconsider?"

Kicker looked around and wondered where that bitch Sapphire went too? After all, she has the keys to the truck. Angel was loosing the fear she had of these two boys, if they couldn’t decide what to do with her, she saw this argument as lasting for a while. Although should Sapphire return she may well take control of the situation. Meanwhile, she was stuck with Archie holding her arm; outside a van no one had keys to. Listening to the two of them argue out what was next. What either wanted to do to her scared her. Archie’s plan for her to see yet more people made her wonder if it was worthwhile just trying to run, yes Kicker had the pictures, but how many more people would end up with more than just a picture, although looking down the road it seemed to go on forever. Did she really stand a chance? Where as Kicker’s seemed immensely painful, to get on her knees here would surely cut them up since they were on a gravel path made up of big sharp stones, and her arse had never been touched, and seeing the pain Jay went through before. She doubted it would be enjoyable, but if kicker was going to end up with his dick in her mouth. She would certainly make him regret it, and it was him she had a problem with most at the minute. Archie had been nice and she may be able to talk him out of having to meet his 'friends'. With that in mind she nervously bargained "OK, OK, just shut up arguing you two, I want to get out of this as quickly as possible, so how about we get in the back of the truck and I’ll suck you off kicker while you can fuck my pussy Archie then were done? Well, I’m sure Kicker will be done then anyway" she smiled.

"Angel,” Archie said, "We have no keys to start the van or to open it. Apart from this open window which neither Kicker nor myself would....” Archie tailed off and looked at Angel then grinned. "Kicker do you think this van would open from the inside?"
With out waiting for Kicker to reply Archie continued, "Angel you are to take everything off, and don't consider bad mouthing me, now strip!" "No, that wasn't part of the deal!, I meant in the back of the truck, where we sat on the way down here, granted it can be seen but it would be a lot comfier than on this gravel" she knew why he wanted her to strip, but if they managed to open the door they could jump start the car and get out of here to see Archie’s 'friends', that made angel think, wait if I get inside, they cant without a key or me opening the door, I'd be safe, I could even get away "but yeah I guess right Archie" and with that she began to strip. "That’s a nice top angel and I know we can see what you are wearing but describe out loud what you are taking off. Say 'thank you kicker and Archie for giving me this chance to take my clothes off for you. These are my 'blue jeans' can you do that?" Archie commanded. "No I can't! Archie I thought you were nice, why are you doing this?!" Angel replied. "I shall be very nice to you Angel; but you have made a suggestion and.." here he stopped and looked at Kicker, "Well I don't know about Kicker but I think I would like to take you up on your offer. And as you point out the gravel is very rough so to take up your generous offer we need to get in the van. So do as you are told and" he paused for effect then said simply "Strip!"

Archie turned angrily. "You are a submissive Angel! Kicker and I both know it and have done for a while. You know that it won't bother me if more pics go up on line but it will change the perception of you." Archie dropped his voice grasped her chin and squeezed her mouth open, then spat in it. "We have discussed it often enough in our e-mails and telephone calls, now do as you are told, it's not like you have any choice later on." He raised his voice a little and then said "I am trying to spare you something you really don't want to have to do or would you? Would you rather kneel in the gravel and suck Kicker’s cock is that what you secretly desire at this moment?" "Thank you kicker and Archie for giving me this chance to take my clothes off for you; this is my white bra." angel sulkily replied. She was caught, and although she had several questions now was the time to do as she was told and not ask. Archie was delighted that Angel had finally done what he had asked instead of arguing. Her sulking didn't help but that would make the pleasure to be taken later more enjoyable. "Thank you Kicker and Archie for giving me this chance to take my clothes off for you; this is my grey skirt. Thank you Kicker and Archie for giving me this chance to take my clothes off for you; these are my black heels. Thank you Kicker and Archie for giving me this chance to take my clothes off for you; these are my white socks." then she paused, in just a white lace thong, did she really have to take it off? but her feet were hurting now thanks to the gravel and she had already made Archie mad so hesitantly came the reply "Thank you Kicker and Archie for giving me this chance to take my clothes off for you; this is my white thong." and she stood before the group naked and scared. Archie stared at the now naked Angel, almost transfixed. He had seen her naked before when they were younger during a game of truth or dare, but now; he roused his mind and put his hand on Angels shoulder resisting the opportunity to touch her ass. "Come" he said "I believe we have a window for you to climb through."

Angel followed, desperate to get off the harsh gravel; although now naked her escape plan was useless. Archie gives Angel a lift up, his hands on her thighs and despite the closeness of her pussy he keeps his mouth to himself. He watches as she struggles through the open window and inside the van. As Archie helped Angel through the window, Kicker said, "Hey, what happened to Jay. Did we leave him in the house?” The two were so transfixed on their new toy; they seemed to have forgotten all about Jay. “Archie, go inside and see if you can find him, I will keep an eye on this little slut for us." "Kicker you can see I have my hands full with Angel why don't you go look; you were supposed to be bringing him out. If you think I am going to leave her with you; you are sadly mistaken. Once she is in the van we will both go look and to ensure she doesn't get any ideas; we will take her stuff with us." "Alright then, will you hurry the fuck up and get her loaded," said Kicker. Archie moved his left hand, placed it straight under Angel’s pussy as it was disappearing through the window and gave her a push... with that push angel fell onto the seat of the van, safely inside the van, but naked, she could keep herself safe in here till Sapphire returned with the keys at least but surely then she would be in more trouble, besides, with Archie’s last push he surely felt how wet her pussy now was, if he had any doubts about her submissiveness, that surely confirmed it, she straightened herself out and brought her legs up to her chest curled up and comfy she waited for what was next. Archie watched as Angel landed and laughed as she curled up and then licked his fingers to taste the sweet honey left on them by Angel. He turned and looked at Kicker, "Want some" he said, waggling his fingers and grinned. "Let’s go find the play boy."

As the guys licked Angel’s sweet honey, they were unaware that the action was being watched by bad, a former sub turned mistress. Bad knew Angel well; they had served the same master once. But being a sub now seemed like a life time ago to Bad. But she always had a thing for Angel. Was this the opportunity Bad craved for, to claim Angel as here own? She waited patiently for Angel to be alone...

As Kicker and Archie turned around to go back and get Jay, they noticed an old friend. "Hey Bad, said kicker, how long have you been there?” Knowing that Bad is as sadistic as Archie and himself he asks, "Well since you are here now, will you keep an eye on Angel while we go get Jay?"

Jay waited inside as the students left to see about the van. During this time he wandered inside the house looking for another way out. However, every window and door on the ground floor was boarded up tightly except the one they had used to enter the house. Jay realized that getting out of the house without being noticed was highly unlikely to happen and therefore, he would be unable to help Angel or himself avoid any additional tortures that the students and their friends may have in store for the two of them. Jay returned to the main room of the house and waited for someone to return to take him back to the van. Kicker and Archie entered the house to find Jay wandering around. "Did we say you could move?" asked Kicker.
Kicker quickly reached for Sapphire’s bag and pulled out a leather strap and began to beat Jay with it. "You will not do anything unless we tell you too!” said Kicker. "Sssorry," stuttered Jay, "I didn’t know what was happening so I thought I would see if I could find anything interesting in this old house." Jay shuddered with each strike of the leather strap and his flesh was burning from the touch of the leather after just a few strokes. Jay wondered how long the beating would last.

Kicker and Archie led Jay out to the van. Kicker looked at Bad and said, “I trust Angel was a good girl.” He turned toward the van and knocked on the window.
"Open up slut, we have plans for you. I will break this window if needed." Angel had had her eyes closed since she was left alone in the van, and hadn't realized Bad was stood watching her until she heard Kicker talking to her before demanding she opened the van; which she did in a daze. Before cowering away from the door where the group stood; she knew Bad from when they served together for no longer than a week or so and memories of that week were flooding back. Bad had a habit of toying with her in any way she could that week and she was sure her arrival would only add to her current plight. Now she had no option, she had to get away or somehow ensure Bad could not abuse her as she did in the past.

"My darling sweet Angel, do you remember me? Do you remember the fun we had in that week we spent together?" Bad said mockingly.. "Do you have any idea how much I wanted to be with you? Bad paused, before continuing, "What's it going to be, shall I get rid of the guys, for some one to one action - or does dear, sweet, innocent Angel want some serious fun?” Kicker hearing Bad talk to Angel this way gave him a boner. He desperately wanted to see Angel eat Bad’s pussy. “Hey Bad, what do you want to do with our two Slaves?" Kicker asked.

Hi Kicker, How you doin? To be honest I ain’t interested in the pathetic male slave, I want Angel, what do you think - is she good enough to service all of us - maybe if she can't take the pace, we use him as a means to relieve us of boredom. What do you think K? Angel was shaking her head "No, please, we are only here for the teacher!" she paused; thinking through her options then weakly added "Can I talk to Archie for a moment, alone?" Having stood back and listened to everything going on Archie nodded at Angel, now he walked forward to see what Angel wanted. "Well?" Angel knew Archie liked her and she was hoping she could use that to keep herself as safe as possible, and certainly away from Bad "Well umm I was thinking that maybeee you could get me out of this." angel whispered into Archie’s ear whilst twirling her hair around her finger "Because welll I think it'd be more fun for you if you got to keep me to yourself? like the rest of the group have Jay so I’m sure you could convince them... because I'd reallyyyy like to be able to serve just you?" she added with a flutter of her eyelashes "I promise I'll behave and do anythingg you ask" she beamed up at him moving back a little and making sure he got a good eye full.

Jay watched and lessened to the students talking. He was wondering what as next, where he was going to be taken next, and what was going to happen when they get there. While he was thinking on this, his cock started to get hard due to the anticipation and fact that, while it scared him, he really is starting to enjoy the servitude to these students and the way Angel looked naked. Jay quickly tried to turn away so that no one would notice.

PS. if you all like this story please let me know and I will keep posting the parts as they build. If not then I will stop this with this part.
Also if you can think of something to add to the story, I am sure we can find a role/character for you to play. Join the story at http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=2912

Last edited by iluvXTRMcbt; 04-18-2012 at 12:50 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:48 AM   #5
kirsty03

Please continue. I can' decide for certain who I am cheering for. It is a good story. Can't wait for more. And just because people don't always post doesn't mean we aren't enjoying it.

Anything not mentioned feel free to PM me and ask. If I've never tried it, more than likely I will.
kirsty03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:00 AM   #6
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

I will keep posting thank you. You know Im not sure I dodnt even know where this will go it's being played out on KinkTalk and I am just collection the information and putting it here as a group package. I try to keep it updated as a good amount of the story progresses there.
& Anal.

Old 04-19-2012, 12:53 PM   #7
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

Part 4

Unknown to Archie and Angel, Kicker was hiding near and heard the entire conversation. With force, Kicker opened the door to the Van and said, "Look, you little whore, you are not going anywhere. Remember, I am the one with the picture."
Kicker pulled out the leather strap and gave Angel 3 good whacks with it.
"Now, slut, if you do not want more of that, I suggest you start sucking my dick."
He reached over and grabbed Angel by the hair. He pulled her face towards his cock.
"NOW, start sucking bitch", he stated. Angel screamed with each hit of the strap, there was no denying it, it fucking hurt! She looked at Archie pleadingly then started on her task, grateful that she was still in the van but hoping Archie would figure something out while she did so. Determined to get this over with as quickly as possible, and avoid any further beatings she obediently took Kickers dick deep into her mouth, working her tongue around it, and then taking it deeper down her throat, reaching her tongue out to lap at his balls while she did so. Fearing what Bad would come up with, she was determined to please Kicker.

Bad studied the way the men were behaving with Angel. Typical men, show them a bit of flesh and they start thinking with their dicks. Bad reflected on how much she wanted Angel, the week they shared, the things that they were forced to do to each other as two subs. That was when Bad realized that she got more pleasure from Angel than any other man she had known.. She wanted to control Angel so badly. She wanted Angel 24/7.
"Come on guys - don't start arguing over a piece of meat, she's a sub, she can service all of us, him to, by the look of his hard cock - he's got the hots for her too" Bad looked at Jay as she finished her sentence. "What we need to work out is how best to use two slaves, any ideas?" "When you are done there Angel face - you can enjoy me.. You really want some girl on girl stuff don't you? Like the old days, when Kicker has shot his load, you can take the taste of him away with my cunt juice." Bad paused, then continued "My pussy is next Angel" At the words from Bad. Jay turned red with embarrassment. However, he was thankful that while yes Angel's nakedness was exciting the real turn on for him was the prospect of what would happen to both him and Angel when they got where ever it was they were going. Hearing those words was a real turn on for Kicker. He really loved to see girl on girl action. He immediately began to cum. "You better swallow every drop slut, or it will be the belt for you." Kicker stuttered as he shot his juices into Angel’s mouth. Jay's cock got harder hearing about the possibility of Angel eating out Bad. The anticipation of seeing this action definitely made his cock throb all the more. Reluctantly, Angel swallowed it all, she was sure this wasn't the last load she would have to swallow. She again looked at Archie once her current task was complete; hoping he had thought of something by now.

"It's my turn" Bad said, taking of her black leather trousers, "you going to lick my pussy nicely?” Jay noticed that under the rather concealing leather pants Bad has a really nice looking pussy and ass. Her pussy appears to be clean/closely shaven and this makes him forget his current nakedness, as he looks forward to what promises to be a good show. Angel gave another pleading look to Archie; she prayed he would take her offer. Before waiting for Bad to approach the van where Angel was comfortable on the even floor, with nothing cutting into her knees or feet. She is going to come here right? Angel wondered.

Bad walked over to the van, pushed her damp cunt into Angel's face, "take a drink, and get rid of that nasty male taste, you know you want to". Knowing she didn't exactly have a choice in this matter she began licking Bad's pussy. She started with her clit gently working it till it was sticking out from behind its hood, then she moved along to her pussy where she slipped her tongue into her hole as deep as she could manage and curled it around, her tongue was so deep in her pussy it meant her face was pressed tight up against it, causing her nose to rub and stimulate her clit. Bad moaned with the pleasure Angel was going her. She grabbed Angel’s hair and instructed to her move her tongue faster, to get in deepest. Bad wanted to feel as though Angel was eating her cunt. As the movement increased, Bad’s moans got louder and louder. Eventually, she reached the best orgasm she had ever had. Once she was spent, she pushed Angel away roughly. Bad wondered if this act had excited the guys, and if it had changed their plans for Angel. "She is all yours for now guys; I may want to use her again later though".

Kicker looked at Jay and noticed he got a boner from the show Angel and Bad put on. He reached into Sapphires bag and pulled out a chastity belt. "Do you think you have a right to get hard or have an orgasm"? He asked. Taking his leather strap, he whapped Jay a couple times and instructed him to secure the belt on his dick. Jay had to fight with his hard on to get the belt on it hurt like hell but was better than more swats with that leather strap. Once it was finally secure Jay waited for additional instructions/tortures to come his way. Once the sadistic device was secure, Kicker instructed him to hand the keys over to Bad. "How does it feel to have your dick owned by Bad now?" He asked.

While the prospect excited him, Jay mumbled, "Hmmm... I am not so sure about that..... It seems to be a bit on the dangerous side for me.... Bad doesn't seem to have much use for a male....." However, as the action has already been taken Jay resigned himself to the fact that this hellish device may never be removed.

Archie had seen a way out for both of them but with the arrival of Bad he wasn't so sure it would work. He walked over to Angel and lifted her up, then turned her round so her mouth was over his cock, he knew Bad wouldn't like it as Angel pulled down his zipper and pulled his cock out. Kicker was already planning on what to do with Jay next but it was all he could think of for now. Then he pushed his tongue in to Angel’s pussy as his fingers found her ass hole and he began to push one in side... Archie was beginning to upset angel now, she thought he could help her, yet he stood by and let the group abuse her after her plea to him, and now he was assaulting her too. She was happy however that a member of the group was using her pussy; if it was being used it hopefully wouldn’t end up in a chastity device like Jay had found himself. Although she still screamed as Archie’s fingers entered her arse "No, please no!?" she begged trying to squirm away, praying he wasn’t going to fuck her arse.

Bad delved into Sapphire's bag - Restraints, just what she wanted. Bad pulled out a pair of ankle spreaders, ready for Angel. Bad wanted that girls pussy and ass available for anyone, anytime. Bad looked into the bag again, what else had Sapphire brought with her that they could use on Jay, there were costumes that could be used to humiliate him a little more, cock rings -but Bad didn't think he needed that.. Bad delved into the bag for something that could be used to torture Jay. Jay watched as the holder of his key dug through the bag and Archie was enjoying Angel's sweet juices. His mind was racing trying to find some way for both him and Angel to get out of this mess they had somehow gotten themselves into. So far, he was coming up with nothing to help. As he watched Archie with Angel and his member started to get hard again the pain from his groin made him double over and harshly reminded him of is current situation.

Angel was beginning to think she would have to get herself out of this situation, there was Kicker, she could easily get him to take her, but she wasn't sure that would protect her very much... Archie new exactly what he was going to do with Angel and despite her terrible movements if she didn't suck his cock then nothing would happen.... After more futile struggling she resumed sucking his cock, if she could make him cum, and quickly, she could hopefully stop any more pain to her aching body. Suddenly, Archie said "don't bite me bitch, what the hell do you think you are doing.... I've a good mind to rip your ass open and fuck you till you bleed...” he hoped that Angel would get the message it was from their first conversations about vampires... Angel froze, she had no idea what he was on about, she hadn't even been close to biting him, she again tried to move away she was terrified now.

"Look what I found in Sapphires bag, an O shaped gag, some restraints, and a blindfold. Sapphire sure came prepared for all occasions" Bad seemed in her element. Lets hog tie the bitch, blindfold her and gag her" She won't know what is happening. Bad went to Angel and did just that, and then she looked at Jay - "He shouldn't get off without his share of torture - is there anything in the bag that would serve to tie his balls? Something that would cause him pain every time he got a boner - which seems to be constant; come on guys, Angel face is not going anywhere now, let's make sure Jay is tortured too" With that statement, Bad continued to look in Sapphire’s Bag.
& Anal.

Old 04-30-2012, 01:41 PM   #8
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

Part 5

Jay looked on with fear and anticipation. He wondered what could be more torturous than the chastity belt, but he was worried that Bad was sure to find something. Jay had always fantasized about this type of a situation but was scared to tell anyone. Now that these fantasies were coming true he was scared that he couldn't handle it.

Kicker began digging around the van for an extra set of keys. Sapphire he new was always prepared for every situation. "We need to take these two back to my house! I have a well equipped dungeon that will certainly entertain us all"

Angel is now lay still, silent, listening to the conversation. Of course she desperately wants to struggle and get away, but even if it was possible to escape her bonds, with the group around her she wouldn't get very far and she would most likely cut her stomach and thighs up more that the gravel currently is. Of course she wants to complain, but that’s impossible with the gag her words would be nothing more than ineligible murmurs. Of course she wants to stop what will happen to her... or does she? Her pussy is dripping and she’s dreamed of such a thing happening to her for so long that she surely wants’ this. So patiently she waits for what’s next. Jay sees no choice but to wait and see what is going to happen next. He is undecided if he wants this or not but every time he thinks about the possibilities of the situation both him and Angel are in he starts to get hard only to have the feeling crushed by the reminder given by the evil chastity device he has found himself in.

Kicker opened the glove box to find an extra set of keys. Jumping in the drivers seat he said, "Let’s take these two to my house. I have a proper place to secure these two so they won’t escape." Bad dragged Jay into the van then jumped in herself like a flash - she was looking forward to visiting Kicker's dungeon. She had heard about it in the community. She looked around, not sure why Archie was taking his time, why he seemed reluctant to drag Angel into the van and jump in himself. Could he have a soft spot for Angel, she was pretty, and innocent looking too, her name suited her. Once everyone was loaded in the van, kicker began driving to his house. Upon arrival, kicker led everyone into the house.

“Let take these two to the dungeon." stated Kicker.

Once downstairs, kicker led Jay to a chair with a large black dildo secured to the seat. "Have a seat Jay," kicker said. Jay sat in the chair as directed but tried to us the strength in his legs to keep himself from sitting all the way down onto the dildo protruding from the seat. However, Kicker bound him to it forcing the huge dildo up Jay's ass. Jay thought, 'Now, I know how that pig feels when the spit it for smoking.' His ass was on fire as he watched them secure Angel then leave the room.

Bad looked around the room for something suitable for the hog tied Angel. The choice was amazing. Bad could not choose. "
What shall we do with this one?" she asked Kicker.

Archie looked around as everyone disappeared in to the house. This wasn't what was supposed to be going on, kicker was beginning to annoy him, as he always had done; this was supposed to be about Jay not Angel. He needed something from his flat if they were to get out of this, so he turned and walked down the road, his keys already in his hand. Angel would be fine for now she could handle most things as he already knew. Sapphire he was annoyed at for disappearing. Jay he wasn't sure about and Bad for all her faults he had heard enough about to know that she had an off switch but Kicker he knew didn't possess one. Archie walked through the door of his flat and found exactly what he needed and then he made a phone call.... Kicker’s voice answered. All Archie said was – “it's time” and then hung up.

The Dark figure was at the ready, always vigilant, always prepared. It had been a week since the last time his phone rang requiring a "solution" only he could provide. Payment was simple: once the "task" was complete, the Dark figure could "retrieve" any item he wished and use it in any manner he wished as long as it was "released" back to the caller by noon on the 7th day.

The last "item" was fresh and virgin but it was delivered overused and "experienced" like all the other "selections". Days would pass as they recovered from their ordeal but most would return to the Dark figure pleading for another "treatment" in exchange for their servitude in providing for the Dark figure's every need.

As the digital handset played "Tubular Bells" signaling an incoming call, the Dark figure calmly looked at the caller's name "Archie" displayed on the screen.

After the phone call, Kicker looked around and noticed that Archie was gone. He thought to himself," How could I be so careless?"

He had everyone in his grasp and was completely in control. Well he had no choice but to continue. He did not lead on to Bad the pr rd predicament he now found himself in.

"Bad" he said. Now that we have these two secure, why not go get a couple pints and discuss what we will do next. After that, maybe I will work your pussy like it should be used.

Kicker and Bad finished the job of securing Angel and Jay. They could not go any where. Then the two proceeded to head to the pub to have a few Pints of beer. All along, kicker kept telling Bad that Archie was tired and went home to bed.

Nervously, Kicker ordered a couple pints for him and Bad and asked “what do we want to do with these two? I think it would be a good idea to move them to a different location tonight!”

Once alone Jay, looked around the room seeing many devices some of which he could identify the purpose of and other he had no idea what the possible uses for them could be. Jay noticed that Archie was missing from the action during while Kicker and Bad secured himself and Angel. Jay wondered where Archie could have gotten off too and what that would mean for Angel and himself. He was sure it wouldn’t be good for either of them.

Bad didn't believe Kicker when he kept telling her that Archie had gone home. Bad had learnt a long time that men could not be trusted. When it came to sexual matters, they were only capable of thinking with their dicks. No man Bad had ever met was ever too tired to abuse a slave - yet here were two of them to be enjoyed.

Bad wondered where Archie really was, and what the guys were up to. She wondered how she could get to the truth of what was going on.
Jay sat uncomfortably in the chair with a dildo up his ass and wondered where everyone had gotten all he could see was Angel tied tightly and secured in the corner. There was no sound of anyone up stairs or other wise in the house. Jay started trying to work the bindings free in an attempt to get himself and Angel out of the danger they now found themselves in. The bindings were starting to loosen slightly but each movement caused more pain in his invaded ass. Several times he had to stop to calm the pain as much as possible. Jay knew that if he should manage to get out the pictures would be made public but at this point he was more worried about Angel's safety than his own career.

Jay kept an ear out for any sounds that someone had arrived back at the house. So far, all was quite upstairs and there was no indication that anyone was about.

Kicker was very nervous and tried not to show it to Bad.
" Come, let’s go he said. We need to get back to our new slaves"
Kicker needed to get back before Archie. He was afraid that he would release them. After all, they only began to have fun with these two.
Kicker and Bad got back to the house in no time, seeing how the pub was right around the corner from his house.

Kicker immediately ran to the Basement to see if the two were still there.

Hearing the frantic foot falls on the floor above Jay judged that something was wrong. He heard Kicker throw open the door to the basement and at the same time he stopped his attempts to get the restraints loose and hope that Kicker or Bad wouldn't notice how much looser the restraints were. He managed to get them loosened a lot but not enough to get free in the time they were gone. Now that they had returned Jay was determined to not show any signs that he had attempted to get out of the restraints so he say still and looked as defeated as possible.

“Thank God, he thought to himself as he still saw Jay and Angel tied.
He moved over to Angel and asked her, "Do you have anything to say?"
Angel stared at him. Kicker realized the gag was still in her mouth.
Reaching over to her, he released the gag and asked again.

"Do you have anything to say?

Kicker did not notice that Jay had been working his constraints lose and quietly waited for Angels response.

Angel couldn’t see the person but she was sure it was kicker. She wasn’t sure if there was something she was supposed to say, she tried to think but nothing sprung to mind so she weakly replied “I’m sorry, please I . . . I’m sorry”

Jay was relieved that Kicker first went to check on Angel. This would give him enough time to position himself in the same exact position he was in when they originally left. However, Jay knew Bad wouldn't be far behind Kicker so he did this as quickly as possible with out attracting Kicker's attention. Jay managed to get himself in the same basic position before anyone else came down the stairs.

Bad walked over to Jay, noticing that he had managed to loosen his restraints. She kicked him in the balls, trying to make sure that her stiletto heels dug into his balls. She wanted him to know that she had annoyed her.

"Stupid Sod, did you really think you could escape?” She tightened the rope again, making it tighter than before. She was trying to hurt Jay as much as possible; Bad had learned not to trust men. Once nicely secure, Bad started to kick Jay again and again, wondering how long it would be before he cried with pain and begged her to stop. When the first Kick landed on Jay's balls and the heel dug in he was sure something would his nuts would pop. He cried out in pain! But the sound was incoherent as his head swam with the pain and his focus an anything but the pain subsided.

The pain caused Jay to dry heave which made him glad that he hadn't eaten anything since lunch earlier in the day. He was sure that if he had vomited on Bad she would have kicked even harder and more; as it was he was sure she would continue to kick his balls till they were mashed into pulp. He tried to formulate the words to beg her to stop, but all he could manage to get out was the cries of pain and a non-understandable gurgled "P....le.....ase.... s....t.op, i a.....m s...o...rrry."

When his head cleared from the pain in his balls he as sure he would be cut in half by the tightened ropes.

"That is all you have to say bitch" Kicker replied.

"How about a thank you for taking the gag out of your mouth?” suggested Kicker. “After all, the only reason I took it out is so me and bad can use that sweet mouth of yours."

The words upset Angel deeply. "I'm sorry, thank you sir" she cried with tears rolling down her cheeks. She realized what she had said immediately after it, was that her accepting this? "What happened to Archie" she questioned realizing he wasn't mentioned..

Kicker removed the blindfold from Angel. He slowly walked to the other side of the room. Stopping and looking at a wall filed with all kinds of toys, he said, "What toy do you want to play with my dear Angel?” She blinked to adjust to the light again making out a plain wall in front of her she realized the "toys" must be behind her and she wouldn't be able to see them "umm... nothing that will hurt me?" she whimpered in response.

Kicker smiled as he looked at the wall of toys. He pulled down a vibrator and a leather strap. He took the vibrator and inserted it into Angel’s pussy. Looking at Jay he said "you better hope she has some orgasms. For every minute she does not cum means 10 lashings to you"

Turning at Angel, he said, “now no faking my dear. If I think you are faking, you will get the lashings instead of Jay"

"Let the game begin" kicker said laughing. The game seemed easy, too easy, what was the catch? cum, and quickly she thought and concentrated on getting herself off from the vibrator. Jay watched as Kicker used the Vibrator on Angel. Jay had no way of knowing how much time had passed since Kicker started this and was really hoping Angel would cum very quickly.

Jay was also wondering about the vanishing of Archie.
& Anal.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:25 PM   #9
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome story, please continue soon
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:04 AM   #10
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

thanks I will pst more as soon as possible.
& Anal.

Old 05-06-2012, 01:25 PM   #11
slave17

lovin the sorty write some more
abduction,bare bottom spanking,bare handed spanking,bdsm,begging,bisexuality,biting,blindfold s, chains , collar and lead/leash , collars, crawling , cum,d/s,daddy daughter roleplay,dildos,domestic servitude,double penetration,duct tape,fetish wear,gagging/choked by cock,glory hole,hair pulling, handcuffs,hentai,kidnapping roleplay,male authority,master/slave,mistress/slave,multiple orgasms,obedience training,restraints,role play,rough sex,sexual slavery,sleep assault,squirting
slave17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk