Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-15-2012, 06:59 PM   #1
Miss D
Baby Member

Default Rules for my little slave boy

Hello there,

I am looking for new rituals to keep my boy busy.

I have trained my little slave boy for over a month now and have his day pretty well layed out. In the morning I have him make me breakfast and serve it to me in bed, while he stands beside me to fetch me fresh coffee or anything I like. Then he can have his breakfast in a little dog bowl on the floor in the toilet which he must eat on all fours. He usually gets oatmeal, sometimes with water, sometimes with my nectar.

In the evening, he has to offer me massages, lick out my pussy and try to impress me for a chance to stroke his little clitty. I seldom let him cum and he has been in a chastity device for the last week. He is so desperate he would do anything.

Anyway, I am looking for fresh ideas of daily rituals I can train him with. So far he is cleaning the house, leaving the toilet seat down and he pees sitting down, he greets me naked and on his knees when I enter the house (or the other way around) and much more.

I am also looking for ideas to keep him busy when I am not at home.

Any suggestion is welcome. I want to make sure I work my little boy hard.
Miss D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:43 AM   #2
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

Make him kneel on rice while he waits on you, after a few minutes it gets very painful.
When you are out, make him write lines or stand in tiptoe, arms out straight to the side (1 hour is quite bad, 2 hours very bad).

What underwear does he wear?
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:09 AM   #3
sissyvanessa

Default toilet assistance

my Mistress uses me in Her bathroom to assist with Her going potty. i am always in a panty harness and i am required to pull my cinch strap tight and to tie it off on my waist strap. Securred this way my worthlessness is pulled painfully into female position--and, i am quite unable to achieve any form of an erection. i am then placed on my knees before Her to lift Her skirt, lower Her pantyhose and panties, and to serve Her. This service begins by me taking the panty panel of Her panty gently in my hands and bowing to kiss the feminine spot and/or to clean this spot with my tongue. i am then required to gently lick Her pussy before She sits to pee. When She is thru going potty She immediately stands into my open mouth to be tissued. At Her option She may also order me to prepare for full service during the pre service phase of my service to Her. This order requires me to fall back onto the palms of my hands and to seal my lips to Hers to receive the fullness of Her Maiden flow. i would like to warn Your slave that taking Your full flow in this manner is difficult and will probably result in chocking as he works to take Your full flow. Also there is a matter of experiencing "leaks" that will cause some of Your nectar to spell down Your legs--a situation which my Mistress views as a punishable offense. When this offense occurs, i am usually required to remain uncomfortably back on my palms while my cinched genital area receives no less than five lashes with Her flogger. When released from my punishment position, i must clean up the spills i have caused on Her bathroom floor with my tongue befor my cinch is released and i am allowed to pull my oun panties back up. FYI, Mistress, issues such as putting a run in Her pantyhose or not putting the seat down become reasons for punishment, as well. i do hope this information is usefull to You, Mistress. <curtsey>
sissyvanessa is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk