Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-30-2012, 06:53 AM   #1
naughty-dare

Default Bored and horny girl alone for a week - what do i do?

I will be home alone from 18:00 GMT today and will be till the end of the week. I am looking for dares to occupy myself with, I am also willing to start any preparation now if it is possible.

I would also like to invite you guys to suggest extended dares for me to do, let me know if you would like to enter an extended dare by indicating it in the post in this thread. I will then make a poll of each persons suggested dares, the winner of the poll gets to use me for 48 hours to complete their dare.

Limits

Public
Permanent
Scat
naughty-dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:58 AM   #2
BtO
Distinguished Member

Have a look to my vibrator dare!

Start every day a new level!

Have fun
BtO
BtO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:00 AM   #3
konami

dare you to insert 1kg of ice cubes in to your vagina and anal, and hang around outside until the ice cubes are totally melted!
konami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:08 AM   #4
loveless_01

while inside you are not to be wearing any cloths unless another its for another dare. hope no one knocks on your door
Old 04-30-2012, 02:16 PM   #5
turtlecf

1. Do not bath in this week and each time you itch yourself you have to spank your butt 20 times.

2. From 10 minutes before each meal you have to use vibrator. You do not have permission to cum. If you cum, you can't eat.
Now you are wet and have to use your juice as a delicious sauce ( if it's not out of your limits).

3. Wake up early every morning and cum 5 times. no matter how much time it takes. Just after that you can start your day.

Tell me about your likes and limits...
turtlecf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:20 PM   #6
4xchamps
Account Banned

wear the same diaper every day you are alone. you can't change it even after you get out of the shower all clean you have to put it back on. have fun.

LIKES-BODY WRITING, ICE, PISS, SCAT, POO, PUBLIC, EATING CUM, DIAPER DARES, WEDGIES, SPANKING
LIMITS-TOO MUCH PUBLIC, BLOOD, FAMILY & FRIENDS, CUMMING ON MY FACE, PHOTOS, VIDEOS

I HAVE BEEN VERY BAD SO VOTE ON MY POLL TO DETERMINE MY FATE
IF I GET 75 PMS SAYING "DO IT" I WILL WEAR THESE PANTIES AND THIS BRA FOR A 3 HOUR JOG. PMS ARE DUE BY JUNE 3RD
"DO IT" COUNTER"-3/75

Female 21 USA
4xchamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:38 PM   #7
MikeDyson

Default Various

1. Make yourself tea and lime jelly (get some lime jelly cubes, pour boiling tea over it, leave it to set). The following day, have this for breakfast.

2. Shower each morning. After your shower before drying yourself or coverring up run through every room in the house, completing 3 circuits of the house, then do 20 press ups followed by 20 sit ups in your kitchen. You may then return to the bathroom to dry yourself and dress.

3. Each night pick a random takeaway menu from the drawer. Give them a call and see how long you can flirt with the person at the other end of the phone for without actually placing an order (remember to block your number first). At the end of the week place a genuine order from the place which stayed on the phone the longest.

4. Keep a getdare blog updated with your daily tasks.

5. Rearrange all furniture in a room every day. Only put the room back to normal at the end of the week. You can rearrange the same room more than once or do different rooms each time.

6. Whenever going out wear odd shoes.

7. Sit naked in a downstairs room with any public facing curtains almost closed (1 inch open in the middle). Sit cross legged facing a "public" window, set an alarm for 15 minutes time, blindfold yourself, then wait for the alarm to go off before moving.

8. PM 3 GD users you've never spoken to before each evening asking for dares (use who's online to ensure they're likely to answer). Perform at least one of the 3 dares.

9. Reveal 5 secrets about yourself as replies to this thread.

10. PM me something original (anything that takes your fancy).

PM me TEA and I'll have a cup of tea.

Random PMs welcome.
MikeDyson is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk