Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-16-2012, 08:37 PM   #1
aliciabi
Distinguished Member

Default 25/F - Control me?

It seems like these type of threads get a lot of attention, so I figured I'd give it a shot. My likes and limits are in my sig. Here's my list of toys:

- Fuzzy cuffs
- Arousal gel
- Small vibrator
- Anal dildo
- Ben wa balls

I can do dares/tasks at home and at work. I'm going to do this on a trial basis at first - probably a week. Let's see what you all can come up with!
aliciabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:44 PM   #2
cpmo

My dare for you:

1 - take off all you clothing and stay naked for the entire dare

2 - you will choose 1 item from each room in your house to masturbate with that is not a traditional sex toy.

3 - the items should get progressively larger in each room.

4 - When you get to the last item you will be allowed to masturbate to orgasm. If anal is in your likes or you are OK with then you will choose your smallest object to place in your ass while you masturbate to orgasm with your last item.

5 - You will Post a full report. A picture of the items would be ideal. If not then a detailed description of the objects and their sizes. You will also post what you were watching or honking about during each items use.

Do you accept?
cpmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:01 PM   #3
aliciabi
Distinguished Member

This sounds doable. It will have to wait until I get home, though.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:10 AM   #4
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Hi Alicia, since you like easily hidden public dares, lets try this one:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=104725
with slight modificaitons: You don't walk around down town where
there are lots of people, you can be outdoors or indoors, but it still
has got to be a public place. You don't necessarily use an alarm, but
instead you hold each pose for 15 seconds with closed eyes! Roll a
die and everything else as in the original dare.

You can for example be in a library walking between empty rooms, or
in a park where you find temporarily safe places.

If you like you can also take some pics of your dare. It would be highly
appreciated!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:52 PM   #5
aliciabi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpmo View Post
My dare for you...
I have a bedroom, living room, kitchen, and bathroom to work with. I started in the kitchen first, and edged with the back (or "handle", if you prefer) of a chopstick. Seeing as it was pretty thin and smooth, it was actually pretty difficult for me, and I had to rub my clit as well to get to the edge.

Next I went to the living room and edged with the remote control for the TV. It was wider than it looked, and caused a bit of discomfort, but I was able to get through it.

In the bathroom, I rubbed against the shower head - the actual plastic of it, not just the water stream.

In the bedroom, I finally came rocking against the corner of the bed. It was pretty embarrassing to go back to the other rooms and clean things up afterward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Hi Alicia, since you like easily hidden public dares, lets try this one...
I rolled two fives, and I suppose I'll try this tomorrow (I'm not dressed the part today). I'm actually somewhat excited about this one. My nipples perked up a little when I thought about what I'd be doing. On another note, no blushing smiley?!
Old 04-17-2012, 11:11 PM   #6
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave

Mm.. Ok for the next 24 hours you will rub Arousal gel on your clit as often as you can you can choose every 30 mins or every hour. After and before you do this, you are to use your small vibe on your clit and nipples to stimulate yourself. You will also wear the plug all day unless you need to use the bathroom, and while you use the bathroom, the plug stays in your mouth.

Tell me how it goes, and no you can not cum.
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:46 AM   #7
aliciabi
Distinguished Member

I started this one a couple of hours ago. In anticipation of what this thread might bring, I actually started carrying those things around in my purse (everything but the cuffs). Knowing that I'm going to try Bandana's dare while plugged has me somewhat nervous/excited/squirmy.
Old 04-18-2012, 02:03 AM   #8
mordeth
Distinguished Member

Write 5 humiliating phrases or words on your body and let them be there for 24 hours.
Old 04-18-2012, 02:35 AM   #9
aliciabi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordeth View Post
Write 5 humiliating phrases or words on your body and let them be there for 24 hours.
That's one I can do. Any suggestions?
Old 04-18-2012, 03:02 AM   #10
mordeth
Distinguished Member

What about slut, whore and such ?
Old 04-18-2012, 09:39 AM   #11
RST
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliciabi View Post
I started this one a couple of hours ago. In anticipation of what this thread might bring, I actually started carrying those things around in my purse (everything but the cuffs). Knowing that I'm going to try Bandana's dare while plugged has me somewhat nervous/excited/squirmy.
If you did even a part of it I'd say you're pretty hard core. I'd love to read a report of how it went.

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
RST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:06 PM   #12
aliciabi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RST View Post
If you did even a part of it I'd say you're pretty hard core. I'd love to read a report of how it went.
Ok! So, yeah. Alright. I know I said I was going to do Bandana's dare today, but I actually ended up doing it last night instead. I'd rolled 5 and 5 when I was choosing the poses. Before going out, I wrote "SLUT" on my left inner thigh, "SLAVE" on my right inner thigh, "TOY" a couple of inches above the top of my slit (I actually had trouble writing this so that someone looking at it would be able to read it), and "HORNY" on my left and right ass cheeks. I'm pretty sure those would be difficult to read, because it was hard to really see what I was doing. After that, I got my longish coat, my purse, and some 4 inch heels and went out.

During this, I still had my dildo in from comicslave's dare. I was kind of afraid it might fall out, even though it never has before. I decided the best place to do this would be the subway, since it was pretty late, and I could pretty easily find an empty train car. It wasn't the last train, but pretty close to it. I got on and did the standing position flash first, then got off at the next station. I went to the bathroom there to do the sitting flash (which was actually more bending over than sitting). I went into a stall, but left the door open. It was about time to reapply the arousal gel for comicslave's dare too, and I couldn't resist edging right there. I don't think I've ever wanted to come this badly, and I still have a few more hours before his 24 hours is up.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:28 PM   #13
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Wear only a coat to work and you can't get dressed until you get to work. or you can wear just the coat all day. have fun.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:09 AM   #14
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Hi again Alicia, got something new for you...

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=104977

and you'll ask for the rolls from a member of your choice.
It shouldn't be so hard, I tried it myself. You also have
1 chicken out.
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk