Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-07-2012, 11:16 AM   #1
MasterOmega

Default High School Dropouts [MxM]

Hey guys

I've been reading some of the stories on here, and been inspired to write my own. This is entirely fictional, but you must be warned - this story WILL involve nasty stuff (torture of kids, scat, piss, illegal stuff), and you are duly warned. This first chapter might seem tame but I can promise that it will get worse. I am open to any constructive criticism, and if you have any ideas feel free to PM me.

Without further ado, here it is:
CHAPTER 1

-------------------------------------------------------

As we finished our final lap of the gym – a warm down from an hour of physical education (the usual – laps, pushups, we stood panting, sweat rolling down our heads and soaking our shirts, before the inevitable rush towards the showers. I, however, being the only boarder in the class, had the luxury of being able to wait – though the difference was slight. Instead of being beaten up by poncy day boys, I’d instead face the wrath of mental boarders for some slight thing or other. Sighing, I let his classmates flow around him to the change rooms, my mind wandering to thoughts of pretty girls in skimpy bikinis.

“Ben Collins, my office now,” a voice rang out over the general chatter, to another sigh from me. It was our PE teacher, a man best kept away from, though not to be messed with. I made my way begrudgingly towards the office, though also slowly. After an hours exercise, my bruises from yesterday’s meeting with the schools psychos (aka the boarders) were hurting, causing pain in places where pain is most certainly not welcome. Sighing one final time, I knocked on the door and entered, taking the offered seat.

For a moment we sat studying each other. Mr. Curtis sat tall and proud in his singlet, chosen to display his muscular arms, his black hair encroaching slightly on his eyes. No doubt he was studying my less attractive facial features – namely a black eye on the left, and a slightly bent nose from where an enterprising student (no prizes for guessing he was a boarder) had hit me. Then, to my surprise, he commented on these exact ‘features’.

“I see that you are sporting some injuries Ben, care to tell where they came from?” he asked.

Now they might be painful, and I could do without them, but I’m no snitch, especially to a teacher like Mr. Curtis who could snap a boy like a twig no doubt, so I used the classic excuse.

“I slipped.”

To which a sigh was the response, and a sad expression on his face, both of which puzzled me deeply.

“I’ll ignore the blatant but expected lie – fortunately for you I know exactly the circumstances. Handy when your friends with security.” He smiled deviously to which I grimaced, wondering what exactly he had seen on the security cameras. “You are being bullied Ben, by almost every student older than you, and some younger,” at this he motioned towards my black eye, which yes, was caused be a year nine boarder, aged 14. “I’m concerned for your welfare, and have taken steps.”

These, to mixed emotions including anger, confusion and relief at the same time, were detailed to me. Having contacted my dear parents, who are currently living in the lap of luxury back in America, too busy to even contact me, never mind have me back until I’ve finished school, and explained the situation, they had agreed (most likely at the first opportunity, eager to get off the phone and back to sipping Martinis by the pool) to a drastic plan. I was to be withdrawn from my current school and shipped cross country to a highly recommended academy (no doubt full of more highly strung idiots). In the meantime, I would vacate my current lodgings (aka a small, 30sq foot room) and live with Mr. Curtis. Just what I needed, swapping psychos with a creepy PE teacher. At least I knew the psychos.

And so I found myself sitting in the passenger seat of a beat up old land rover speeding into the countryside towards an unknown destination, clutching a small box containing my limited possessions (five pairs of underwear, a couple of pairs of shorts, three t-shirts and a pair of shoes). I had brought only my clothing, and of course my cheap watch which hung around my wrist. I had nothing else of value (that hadn’t been stolen by the boarders).

Closing my eyes, I fell asleep, letting the world pass me by, contemplating how messed up my life was…
MasterOmega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:54 AM   #2
MoonSage

so far an interesting story.

Kik: geekguy90
MoonSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:05 PM   #3
gayboi25

Interesting so far. We'll have to see what happens.

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 03:19 AM   #4
MasterOmega

CHAPTER 2

---------------------------------------------

The house was nice. Or it would have been, had the perverse bastard who doubled as my PE teacher not turned it into a jail. My jail. Oh sure, it had all been fun and games when I arrived – a nice meal, a bit of T.V then off to a nice, warm and comfy bed. No, the ‘fun’ started the next morning (or what I assume was morning), when I opened my eyes to, well, nothing.

Then, as is expected in such confusion, I attempted to move and shout out, only to find that I was bound to the bed, spread eagled, with a gag in my mouth. The obvious conclusion then was that I was also blindfolded. My assumptions the previous night in the car were correct – I was in a big mess. In my current state I had no idea that, as I struggled hopelessly against my bonds, Mr. Curtis stood watching, hand down his pants stroking slowly. Nor did I see the flash of his camera.

No, the first I knew of his presence was when a sticky, hot liquid fell upon my face and the feeling of something running up and down my chest (I would later find it to be a marker). More photos taken, then a rustling noise, accompanied by the loosening of my bonds. Final confirmation that creepy Mr. Curtis had taken me prisoner was him speaking.

“Do not attempt to retaliate Ben, it would be futile.”

Needless to say, I ignored him, kicking upwards with my legs towards where I thought the voice to be coming from. Not only was I wrong, it was a painful mistake, as I felt a sudden pain across my chest – the bastard had whipped me.

“Are you going to try that again Ben?” the voice asked.

Of course, with a gag in my mouth my reply didn’t come to much, but the tone was obvious. I felt another blow across my chest.

“Next time I hit your balls,” the voice said with a hint of pleasure.

Hearing this, and naturally wanting to protect my manhood, I gave a submissive grunt into my gag, and allowed myself to be manhandled. I felt coarse, rough hands grabbing me, forcing me to stand up, and then I was lead down two flights of stairs into a basement. There was a jingle of keys, the sound of metal on metal, then again, much louder. Finally, my blindfold was removed, and I closed my eyes quickly as the light bombarded them. Upon opening them, I found myself to be in a cell, the walls stone and the door a metal, prison type door. Looking down, I saw various words written upon my chest in an indiscernible writing. I still hadn’t figured what was on my face. Then, looking up I saw Mr. Curtis outside the cell, dressed casually in jeans and a t-shirt, a whip hanging from one hand. Sensibly, I restrained my anger. Then, he spoke again.

“Listen up bitch. You have two options. Submit quietly, or try to fight me. Either way, I will win, though I’d prefer not to leave too much scarring on your pretty body. As you can see, I have you captured, there will be no escape. We are fifty miles from the nearest road, so even if you managed to get out of the house I would find you before you reached it. So, knowing that you are in my full power, are you ready to become my slave?”

As he asked this he put his arms through the bars and removed the gag. Seizing my opportunity, I let go of my anger in a few quick words.

“Fuck you, you bastard.”

At this, he just smiled, forced the gag back in me, and left.
GetDare Castle Royalty
MasterOmega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:48 AM   #5
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

I like your story very good so far....
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 07:55 PM   #6
Jakesdare

Where's chapter 3!?!? D= I love it so far! =D

limits: public (involving others), x-dress, family, blood, ice, ATM anal too.
iffy: scat (ask me <3)

im gay! I'd love to have some dares, if you please
Jakesdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:07 AM   #7
amenablerebel

Are you going to continue this?
amenablerebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:58 AM   #8
footmuncher
getDare Sweetheart

i just read the first 2 chapters, and i really hope a third is coming...?

LIKES: foot worship, used socks/underwear, masterbation control, denial, cum play, submission, mild pain, ice, mild CBT, mild bondage
MAYBE: mild public, CBT, humiliation, cum eating, mild anal, pictures
DISLIKES: Pee/scat, public and family, permanent, illegal, webcam, body writing
footmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk