Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-10-2012, 11:06 AM   #1
EasySlave

Default Diaper Diaries- A New Hope

Here I will be starting my diaper experience blog, and letting everyone know how it is going.
Today on 10th March 2012, I begin my adventure.

I read a lot about people in diapers, and it turns me on, I can feel my bladder push and quiver at the thought of being in a diaper. I knew it turned me on.
I add it to my likes, and request dares, and after recieving the dares I knew what I had to do.
Sitting at my grandparents house after successfully completing the mild dares of peeing pants, soaking pants in pee, etc. I knew this was messy to clean up without getting caught.
I have a younger sister, who luckily is still in nappies but I'm 18... I wonder if her nappies will fit me...
I make a bra connection wedgie, then proceed to the toilet, rushing to get my clothes off, I piss myself. Luckily I made it to the toilet seat in time, but my pants are soaked.
I rub myself through my piss soaked undies, and I pee more. I fill the toilet right up.
The smell is overwhelming, but I love it.
I get tight jeans on, taking the wedgie out but leaving the piss soaked pants on.
I grab a key and go home.
I get home, and my stepdad is home with my sister.
Fuck. How do i swipe a nappie without them noticing...
My jeans starting to absorb the pee from 30 mins ago, they sit and make dinner, I can't sit in the same room as them. So I go and make pancakes, still with soaked underwear, I sit and eat them, thinking about how to get the
nappie.
Then disaster! My brother comes in. Fuck!
I sit down on the sofa, move my bag next to the diaper box, when my stepdad leaves the room, my sister at the table for dinner, and my brother on the computer. Now's my chance. I slip it into my bag JUST as my stepdad enters, I hid it with my notepad.
Phew.
I finish my last pancake and grab my bag and head upstairs.
I try taping it up naturally but it's a toddlers diaper, and i'm 18 and fully grown, with a big bum..
I dig through my drawers and find cellotape, not great but it'll do.
I tape it up, and stick it on, my first time is a bit untidy, but i'll grow into it.
My brother tries bursting into my room i'm only wearing the diaper....

Limits Naked in public, pictures videos. Eating scat. Social suicide.

Current collection: 100 Diapers 50 Booster Pads, Pussy Pump, Nipple pump, Nipple Clamps, Tail buttplug, Inflatable dildo 9 inch, Butt plugs small, medium, large. Double dildo (for pussy and ass), Rope, cockring with dildo for Double penetration, Rabbit, Mini wand vibrator, twine
EasySlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:15 AM   #2
EasySlave

I rush to the door, and thankfully stp him in time. I tell him to go away.
I put my tight jeans back on, still smelling of wee. And zip them up.
I put my hoody back on, and feel the nappie getting warm...
I just peed....
I feel the warmness and it makes me pee more.
Feeling the nappy get full, i grab my bag and my keys, say goodbye.
Little did my family know I had this piss full diaper under my jeans. They didnt suspect a thing.
I walk out the door, and theres people. I feel dirty, I light up a cigaretee, and wee a little more.
I walk my usual way, and there's kids playing. I force myself to pee more, trying to make the nappy leak so they saw. I was unsuccessful.
I walk to an alley, still smoking, I force my self to wee lots this time, I get a headache from sucking in too much smoke.
I proceed to the roadside, football match day.. they're all driving out. The whole road is full of cars, I force myself to pee more as i'm walking. I feel dirty, and the nappy is hanging loose.
A car lets me cross, and as it does, I force myself to pee more.
I get outside the door, and theres a lot of pedestrians, I pee more!
I enter the house, proceed upstairs, and take my jeans off. I go back out to the landing, and squat, trying to pee more, but my headache is too much I nearly pass out.
Now sat on my bed with a piss full diaper, my grandad enters I pull the duvet over so he doesnt see. He lectures me for 10 minutes, and I finally dribble the last of my empty bladder out.
He leaves and I begin what we shall now call the diaper diaries.

Tonight, I may wear a nappie to work, I'm always gagging for a wee at work but I can't leave to use the loo. If I get 5 replies in the next 3 hours when I leave for work, I will wear a nappie. From 9pm until when I finish at 5am.
Tommorow I will go to boots after getting paid and buy some adult diapers to wear always. And at some point this week I will experiment with more diaper dares, I have written a list of the ones I have been dared to do, and will complete by the end of next week. If I do not, I will request punishment dares for cheating.

I lost my camera recently, but I do have a webcam. I will try to post up pics on kinktalk as and when I can.

In the meantime feel free to share your stories, or give me diaper dares on here.
Please keep within my limits of not letting anyone know. Will happily hide under clothes in public, but kept private.

Current collection: 100 Diapers 50 Booster Pads, Pussy Pump, Nipple pump, Nipple Clamps, Tail buttplug, Inflatable dildo 9 inch, Butt plugs small, medium, large. Double dildo (for pussy and ass), Rope, cockring with dildo for Double penetration, Rabbit, Mini wand vibrator, twine
Old 03-10-2012, 12:29 PM   #3
zmoody1
getDare Sweetheart

tonight you wear a diaper to work x]
mmmmm get high with a little help from my friends
mmmmm gonna try with with a little help from my friends

little help from my friends - The Beatles
zmoody1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:24 PM   #4
EasySlave

Default First Step

So I knew today I was going to buy diapers, but I thought I could get a self checkout. I was wrong, I checked before I went to buy them. Damn. I walk over to the section, and examine the choices. Hm. S/M or M/L. We'll go with S/M.
There was an assisstant standing next to me stocking up on sanitary towels. I keep my mouth shut.
I proceed to queue and its a long queue with a lot of hot guys... I feel my bladder tense and quiver.
I checkout, and put them in my bag and walk to meet my boyfriend, I go to his, and keep my mouth shut. We have sex etc. Shower etc. I get dressed and grab my bag, 'Babe i'm just going to use the loo real quick' I shut the doors behind me. And go the the bathroom. Im dying for a wee already, I didn't get to the diapers in time, so I had to pee in the toilet.
I put one on, and force myself to pee more.
I walk to the bus stop and there's people there, I pee more.
I feel the warmness against my uretha, and start a conversation with one of the guys there, Peeing as I do.
Get on the bus, and try to poo whilst sitting. Hm constipated.
Get off the bus and get outside my house, and force myself to pee a lot more this time.
I pee so much, i sit in my front garden and pee a lot more, right in view, because my light is shining over me in the front garden.
I get in, take some constipation tablets, and down a glass of water, sitting
upstairs in my soaked diaper, waiting for it to fill and leak.
Can't wait to get some more diaper dares. Love the feeling of wearing them in public and peeing lots, may wear one to town tommorow, and just go shopping and grab food in town, eating lots of fruit and try to poo in my first diaper.

Old 03-12-2012, 03:08 AM   #5
EasySlave

On my 5th diaper now, the past 4 i wore until they leaked, it was an amazing feeling havingg them hanging so low.
I wore the first 3 all together, and it was uber padded. Made my bum two sizes bigger, and I already have a big bum. Couldn't fit my usualy jeans on, and when I wore trackies looked like I had a huge ass.
So last night I was up all night filling my diapers. So much so the diaper I wore from 3am, until now, i woke up at maybe 7ish. I decided to keep it on to go to the shop at 9ish.
And thus I did, i got up and went to the shop at 930, my diaper really full and ready to leak. And I drank loads before I went out.
Was going to cheat and go the corner shop but I knew i wouldnt leak in time.
So i pushed it and went to the shop after.
The paths and roads are fairly busy a lot of people getting close, I panic about them seeing the diaper.
I get to the shop bursting to go, i buy some banana's and 2 lucozade sports (I pee a lot on those).
I pee whilst i'm queuing and again at the checkout, I walk the neighbourhood way home where it's a bit quieter, but people know me around there.
I push a wee for every person I see, only 3-4, but its enough...
As I get 2 mins away from my house near the main road, I can't stop peeing. I feel my jeans get wet, i touch myself and see they are. I stand outside my house smoking, peeing uncontrolably, my jeans are soaked. And people were looking.
I run upstairs and change into a new diaper, i'll come up with another excuse to go out in a minute. Maybe this time put the banana's to some use...

Old 03-12-2012, 12:07 PM   #6
EasySlave

So after napping from 12-5, I got up, went to the shop in my clean diaper, forced myself to wee for every person that walked past and every car that looked. Got to the shop and some random girl who knows me hugs me.. and starts chatting. I wee whilst talking to her, and again at the checkout.
I get out of the shop, light up a cig', and walk past my house to the main road, and wee more until i feel it nice and full.
I get outisde my house and wee more until i feel it soaking my ass, and what i thought was soaking my jeans, to make sure i wee even more on my doorstep.
I get in with a full diaper, and make a pot noodle, in front of my grandparents.
And wee more to try and piss myself in front of them. It doesnt work, i get upstairs, and sit in the hallway doing a huge poo. Squatting, and I feel the tightness of my jeans pushing it over my ass.
I sit in my sisters cot, and push another huge poo and pee out, and then drag my ass a little to make sure the shit is rubbed over the nappy.
I get back into my room, sit firmly on my bum, wriggle a bit and eat my pot noodle.
Now every 1 minute i will wriggle for 10 seconds, and proceed to take it off at 8pm (in 50 minutes), or when it leaks and soaks my jeans.

Advertisements
Kink Talk