Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-07-2012, 01:53 PM   #1
ikaranverma

Nuclear Blackmail me...!!

hey, any one intersted in non-financial consensual blackmailing...??

i am ready to give.. all the relivent information about me and about my frends and family.. and blackmail me to to do painfull and humiliation tasks under the hardlimits... i am ready to give my photos and videos doing the tasks...
ikaranverma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:10 PM   #2
Id.
getDare Sweetheart

Find

Be careful with blackmail. For your safety (and the safety of the blackmailer too!) it's best not to dive in head first on this one. I found this out myself recently (read my blog post and comments about it). The good news is it fell apart before even starting, but it shows how unreliable people can be online and how there's more to it than just sending your pics and personal info.

I think it's an interesting fantasy that is worth pursuing eventually, just go into it slowly and get to know the other person with less risky activities first. That's my thought on it.

Last edited by Id.; 03-07-2012 at 02:13 PM.
Id. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:30 PM   #3
Mestis716

Quote:
Originally Posted by Id. View Post
Be careful with blackmail. For your safety (and the safety of the blackmailer too!) it's best not to dive in head first on this one. I found this out myself recently (read my blog post and comments about it). The good news is it fell apart before even starting, but it shows how unreliable people can be online and how there's more to it than just sending your pics and personal info.

I think it's an interesting fantasy that is worth pursuing eventually, just go into it slowly and get to know the other person with less risky activities first. That's my thought on it.
Yes I agree. Someone can do a lot of damage with your personel information like that. And them sending dirty pictures of you to your family can end up being the least of your worries.

If you insist on doing something like this you should enlist the help of a very, very close friend that you trust and have them play the role of the "blackmailer".

The point of this site is to have fun and to explore your kinky side. I'm sure that a lot of people on here are very good people who wound not hurt you in any way. But I'm sure there are just as many perverts and actual predators who would just love to get their hands someones information, seek them out, and do things that you will not like and/or consent to.
Mestis716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:54 PM   #4
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

This is usually a terrible idea and since you're struggling with reading the rules and stickies enough to post in the right section, I'm really not sure if you're ready to be giving a stranger that sort of information.

Moved to Request TorD Online.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 03:56 PM   #5
ikaranverma

i understand that..

i dont knw.. i am feeling too exited about that.. i soo wanna try that

cant i have the experience it safly somewhere?
Old 03-07-2012, 04:10 PM   #6
Id.
getDare Sweetheart

Alarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikaranverma View Post
i understand that..

i dont knw.. i am feeling too exited about that.. i soo wanna try that

cant i have the experience it safly somewhere?
I know how you feel. It's easy to get excited and jump in. I have let the excitement get the better of me many times before, even just on this site, and frankly, I probably will again. We're not perfect, which is why we need to be careful. The fact is that all BDSM activities have risks, and with blackmail in particular there is no 100% safe way to do it. If you're not willing to be a little patient for your own safety, then it's probably not an activity you should be doing.

I'm not trying to be arrogant by saying this. I tried to jump in too soon myself just recently. Hopefully we can all help each other to enjoy these activities as safely as possible.

And actually, I think it will be much more satisfying in the end when you take the time to really connect with someone first.
Id. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:09 PM   #7
ikaranverma

Default i still would like to try..

hey every one one getdare.... this is my email... .

i am really very much interested in the blackmail play...

please email me on the mail...

im st. females preferred... but its okay if you are male.....

my hard limits.. only permanent damage.. and any public exposer...

Last edited by nellybell; 11-12-2012 at 01:23 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, blackmail, cbt anal sub slave, slave