Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-08-2012, 10:00 PM   #1
Rockhard7
Distinguished Member

Default (girls only) If you squirt, how far is it?

The title sums it up
Rockhard7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:56 PM   #2
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

...well this is a naugthy one but ,ok I am game...

I do squirt, but only when i have been turned on allot and basically dealing a few hours with sexual pleasures or being aroused for long periods and if i squirt i don't try and force to hard as i enjoy the pleasure of the orgasm more.

That said I squirt max (so far) just under 1 meter.

PS: I did not measure with a tape just a guess

37yo / Female / South Africa / KIK: Lizzyy29

My Vaginacode

Limits: No Condoms / No physically alternating dares / No exposure! - Nothing sent over the internet(No Pics) / Limit your risk of arrest - dares that have a high arrest risk will be eliminated / No dares that could affect your livelihood / Family and Friends are off limits / No meet ups
Dislikes: n/a
Likes: Humiliation / Degration / love feeling like an object
lizzyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:12 AM   #3
KatieK
getDare Sweetheart

When i am able to, which is not often, its only like a few inches.

Likes: Orgasm control, edging, teasing/denial, mild humiliation, ice, insertions, wedgies, masturbation

Dislikes: Anal, pain, gags, pee

Limits: Messy, Pics/Cam, Family, poop, food, public, begging

Decide how hard it is for me to cum: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=106988
KatieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:56 AM   #4
mrshunter

all woman can squirt its all to do with getting the right pressure on a gland inside the vagina, but many of us dont as havent got it right yet, or they dont know they are doing it. sometimes and most commonly when you squirt it is when you have something inside you, there for not allowing it to "go" very far just creates a big wet patch on the bed, if the pleasure on the clit is strong enough it will swell up both on the out side and on the inside of the vagina, therfore enabaling you to squirt with out insertion, this is genuwinly when you get a nartal and free "squirt" and this can "go" far indeed, I love the feelig of squirting, i love it when im laid on the bed and get a really high pressure orgasium with it at this poit it normally goes off the bed and onto the floor (aprox 1 m)

Likes: to obey my Master, to follow a life of Gor, to be allowed to use; toys, ice, orgasm denial, orgasim control, bondage, insertion play, games, role play, to be whiped with a riding crop, 6 foot bull whip, and a cane.

Limits: my limits are set by my Master, so far the ones i am allowed are, insest, beasteality, body mutilation, pedaphillia, cannibalisum, snuff, prostatution
mrshunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk