Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-29-2011, 02:18 PM   #16
Viking_Guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by moofu View Post
... its a book nothing more or less :I
I'd never do this to any book, or of respect for books.
Viking_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:27 PM   #17
Mikkel_123

You can find people pissing in bibles on Youtube if you'd like, but it's a pretty stupid thing to do really.
Mikkel_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:25 PM   #18
moofu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking_Guy View Post
I'd never do this to any book, or of respect for books.
^^ this is true, however whats so special about books? what about trees? shouldn't we respect them more than books? the things that keep us alive yet we cut them all down and use them up,

I will play a tord game with anybody who pms me
moofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:31 PM   #19
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
^^ this is true, however whats so special about books? what about trees? shouldn't we respect them more than books? the things that keep us alive yet we cut them all down and use them up,
What is special about books? Hours, days, weeks of hard work for those who write them. One may still see it as a stack of paper with words on them but it is always very special to those who write or read.

You could compare it to any other form of arts. Would you piss or cum on a Van Gogh or a Picasso?
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:57 PM   #20
moofu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
What is special about books? Hours, days, weeks of hard work for those who write them. One may still see it as a stack of paper with words on them but it is always very special to those who write or read.

You could compare it to any other form of arts. Would you piss or cum on a Van Gogh or a Picasso?
the only reason it has any meaning is because humans gave it a meaning, I would not, but an animal or any other type of life form other than us sees no meaning in it.

I will play a tord game with anybody who pms me
moofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:18 PM   #21
small_penis2141
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
the only reason it has any meaning is because humans gave it a meaning, I would not, but an animal or any other type of life form other than us sees no meaning in it.
The question is not to any animals, it is whether you would shit, piss or cum on the bible.
I would not do it for respect of a book, As an aithiest I love knolwdge more than anything, and no matter how horrible of a book it is, i would not ruin it. Leave ruining books to christians
won't do: scat piss, blood, family, food, messy, public to a point where there is no chance of not getting caught
I am a slutty bitch on the farm
Slutty bitches will perform: anal / oral / crossdress / cum eating / humiliation / light bondage / chastity / pain (optional) / enema (optional) / wedgies (optional)
small_penis2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:40 PM   #22
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
the only reason it has any meaning is because humans gave it a meaning
And? Everything has a meaning because we choose to give it a meaning including life itself. That doesn't make it any less significant

Quote:
Originally Posted by moofu
I would not, but an animal or any other type of life form other than us sees no meaning in it.
Yeah but the question is not addressed to them
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:12 PM   #23
daremaster 1
getDare God

No, I would never discrase the Holy Bible like that. Wheres your respect for Religon?
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:19 PM   #24
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by small_penis2141 View Post
The question is not to any animals, it is whether you would shit, piss or cum on the bible.
I would not do it for respect of a book, As an aithiest I love knolwdge more than anything, and no matter how horrible of a book it is, i would not ruin it. Leave ruining books to christians
What did Christans do to you? Thats right nothing! You can hurt somebody by disrespecting and judging them by there religon. So nobody wants to hear you run your mouth about someones elses belifes. I take religon very seriously and it really pisses me off, people like you.

Last edited by daremaster 1; 01-28-2012 at 08:33 AM.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:42 AM   #25
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
What did Christans do to you? Thats right nothing! You can hurt somebody by disrespecting and judging them by there religon. So nobody wants to here you run your mouth about someones elses belifes. I take religon very seriously and it really pisses me off, people like you.
Deep breath, step back, and walk away from it. He said it applied to all religious things, but the Bible is obviously one that is very well known and likely to offend more people in a single bound And by god he has done it! Legasp!

On the internet you can't take religion too seriously because nothing is sacred. ESPECIALLY religion. And as you said, no one wants to "here" you run your mouth about someone else's religion. If something about your religion is taken lightly or in a way -like this- that is obviously meant to offend then walk away. You only end up looking like a fool and you're feeding the troll. You're just not going to win it.

As for the question... the bible is nothing more than a work of writing, holding no special meaning to me. So basically the question for me is, would you cum -or the other above mentioned things- on any old book? No... that's a bit too weird and a waste of money because if I have the book then that likely means I spent money on it and I wouldn't ruin something I spent money on. Also I have no sexual attraction -like Chloe said- to books

So no shitting on books for me... except maybe Twilight... Now there's a book worth shitting on xD

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:23 AM   #26
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellybell View Post

So no shitting on books for me... except maybe Twilight... Now there's a book worth shitting on xD
Haha, hear hear to that. Moofu, I think people have suitably rebuffed your other points but I just wanted to jump back to what you said here

Quote:
oh I see... As far as im concerned it was humans who created this symbol to give themselves something to believe in to give them a reason to live. We are have different religious belief's for example if you were label be I would be a Atheist. But my point still stands, it is a book with a story whether you treat this book like your god or not is up to you.

oh and If I mess with it? What o.o it is just one of many different symbols there are so many religions and different symbols you cant know all of them so how do you know when you disrespect one? do that mean something bad will happen to me? no.
It could definitely be argued that Humans created religion to give themselves something to believe in, a morality to aim for, a structure and order to life and a specific community to be part of. And I think with your comments about trees what your getting at is that Religion has no greater credence beyond humanity and beyond those that believe in it. We don't need to believe in trees, they are part of the worlds ecology, Religion - being a human devised concept - is essentially abstract and unbounded.

But that doesn't give it any less power in the hearts and minds of people. It doesn't matter whether or not it exists. It's existence or lack thereof is not going to affect you, its the people who are the tangible element of it and who will. They put their belief in these symbols, they hold them close, so that makes the symbols important to them. It makes religious books like a Bible or a Qur'an different to your average hardback.

So many symbols? Can't know them all? So how will I know when you disrespect one? It doesn't matter, I don't need to. When you pee on a Bible the Christians will notice that, when you burn a Qur'an the Muslims will not be happy, and when you smash an earth goddess figure then the Pagans will take offence (Many of the Christians and Muslims might think your just smashing some random thing that doesn't matter) As for the consequences, well, it doesn't matter how pious someone is, they are still human and they might still smack you for disrespecting something that they cherish and they know you know they cherish. Of course if you were to do these things where no one can see then it wouldn't matter, it would have no effect. Religion being as you say, 'important' to only those who believe in it. It doesn't exist on its own, but by hell does it exist through the people who believe in it. And with a race so utterly based on society as us, that gives it a lot of power for better or for worse. The whole of reality only exists because we perceive it.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:45 AM   #27
novice_girl

Quote:
... its a book nothing more or less :I
Precisely! I'm not religious, but I haven't considered masturbating on the Bible/Qur'an/Torah/Tripitaka/Vedas/whatever else, for exactly the same reason I haven't considered masturbating on Pride and Prejudice/A Tale of Two Cities/To Kill A Mockingbird/any other book you care to name.

I just don't exactly find those books erotic! (In fact, they're pretty damn un-sexy.) And even if it's an erotic text, I want to read it, not masturbate on it.

Although I'm sure there are people out there with a book-fetish, and if that's the case then go for it - whatever floats your boat, as long as it doesn't harm others!

Specific: orgasm control, hidden public, name calling, body-writing, clamps/clothes pegs, spanking, a (low) chance of being caught, dressing up to go out...

Limits: dangerous/permanent/illegal, knives, pics, needles, bathroom-related, blood, age-play, time-extended, messy, sleep deprivation.

I like pushing myself but safety comes first! I'm not into dice dares.
novice_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:51 AM   #28
novice_girl

Quote:

Well, for the most part I'd agree with you. But there are exceptions to every rule - and especially to every rule about art! ;-) For instance, Hundertwasser designed public toilets, and they're generally regarded to be "art" - yet you're meant to piss (although probably not cum) on them! And of course, there's Duchamp's 'Fountain', which is actually just a urinal. Well, the original is lost, and subsequent replicas are installed in galleries so the specific instances are not actually meant to be used for their original purpose, but it's still a pretty murky line...

Specific: orgasm control, hidden public, name calling, body-writing, clamps/clothes pegs, spanking, a (low) chance of being caught, dressing up to go out...

Limits: dangerous/permanent/illegal, knives, pics, needles, bathroom-related, blood, age-play, time-extended, messy, sleep deprivation.

I like pushing myself but safety comes first! I'm not into dice dares.
novice_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:59 AM   #29
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Quote:
And to the question: No, I would not. Religions and their symbols do not arouse me sexually and as far as shitting and pissing I prefer to use the toilet for that
This ^

And also i don't think anyone should do this, it's kind of like taking a crap on a flag of another country... i just don't think it's right.

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk