Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-20-2011, 03:59 PM   #1
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

Talking Human Twister [Group Game]

Heres a group dare that may be fun for parties.
For this game all you need is people, a pen, and lots of paper.
Now, on the paper write down various parts of the body (hand, leg, inner thigh, head, tongue) Tear up the paper so that you have one body part per sheet. You can write down parts more then once to increase the odds that it will come up.

For the actual game, play it like normal twister, but instead of a spinner, you draw 2 cards. The first card drawn is your body part, and the second card drawn is someone else's. So just like twister, you keep your part touching someone else's part.
(For example, card one could be tongue, and card two could be belly button. Then everyone would have to touch their tongue to someone else's belly button, and it would have to stay that way until the tongue card was drawn again.)

You could also have Event Cards, which when drawn, would mean you have to do something. (take off clothing, restart, tickle)
(For example, a "take off clothing" event card would come up. the card would have a number on it, which corresponds to the number of clothing that each person takes off.)

There could also be a "Person card" with somebody's name on it. if that comes up, 2 cards are drawn. The first card drawn, is body part is to be put on the person, and the second card is where on the person.
(For example, Darby's name comes up. You would then draw 2 cards. Lets say that card 1 was hand, and card 2 was breast. That would mean that EVERYBODY would have to put a hand on Darbys breast.)

If you fall down, or cant do something, then your out. The game continues until there is one person left. The person that is left would then get to punish all of the losers, or all of the losers would have to do a task that was agreed on before the game was started.
Also there is a punishment card. If you fall down, and loose, then you will draw a punishment card. You must do this punishment, and then do whatever you must do while you wait. If you loose, and then a restart (with everyone back in) card comes up, and then you loose again, you have to do a punishment for both times.

If for whatever reason something cannot be done (for example, a females name card being drawn, and then a male genital card being drawn, followed by a female genital card (inside) being drawn) then there will be a vote. Everyone will vote. The persons whose name card came up counts as 2 votes. Whatever the majority says, goes.

Cards That Could Be Included
Body Parts

Hand (left and right)
Foot (left and right)
Head
Tongue
Ear (left and right)
Shoulder (left and right)
Back (upper and lower)
Belly Button
Thigh (left and right, inner and outer)
Calf (left and right)
Hip (left and right)
Love Handles (left and right)
Bum (left and right cheek)(inside and out)
Breast/Chest (left and right side)
Belly
Neck
Nose
Lips
Genital Area (female (inside and out) and male)

Event Cards
Take Off Clothing (1-6)
Take Off A Piece Of Someone Else's Clothing
Tickle For 1 Minute
Restart Game (with or without clothing reset)(with or without people who are out coming back in)

Possible Punishments For Loosing (While waiting for game to finish, and after your done your punishment card task)(to be decided on by group before game starts)
Masturbate (dont cum)
Strip Nude
Dance

Punishment For Loosing Card (to be done right after you loose)
Go Outside Nude (1-10 minutes)(1-20 feet)
Tie Your Hands Behind Your Back (until the game is done)(When game is done everyone can do what they want to you)
Do The Makarana
Spin Around And Then Go For A Run (outside nude, spin 1-20 times)
Become The Board (lay down in the playing area. you are now a playing piece. people can use you to put their body parts on, but you may not participate)

Of course the amount of each card could vary depending on how you want the game to turn out. For example if you wanted a more tame game, you could keep out the remove clothing cards, and the private ares cards. For a more intense, and sexual game, you could have many of those cards.

If you have any card or rule ideas the would work, please post them in the comments and i will add them

If you do this, tell us how it turned out, and what cards you used.

Have fun

Last edited by timetoshine; 03-20-2011 at 09:46 PM.
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to timetoshine for this post:
Old 03-20-2011, 07:49 PM   #2
Yelsey

Brilliant. Awsome dare.
Limits:X-Dressing, extremepain, too public
Yelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 08:16 PM   #3
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

Well done. I think with some slight modifications I will bring this game out sometime soon!

I think I will play this in turns. eg Person A draws two cards. They draw hand and leg. They can choose whose leg to put their hand on. Makes it less chance, more fantasy.

The action cards would veto the body part. So if they drew a remove shirt they would have to do that instead of place a body part.

I like this idea. I am going to think about it more! Will let you know if and when it gets played!

Last edited by GoogleMaster; 03-20-2011 at 08:26 PM.
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:07 PM   #4
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

The only thing I think might be bad is if you do the sexual game and everyone is naked. However there is only one girl and say obviously more then one guy. The you draw the girls name and then male genitals and female genitals inside. Could turn out bad for the female. But i don't see this happening anytime soon, but still is something to consider.

Otherwise, sounds fun.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:21 PM   #5
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I think I will play this in turns. eg Person A draws two cards. They draw hand and leg. They can choose whose leg to put their hand on. Makes it less chance, more fantasy.
Well you can put it on whoever you want, its just that everyone is doing it at once. I guess it would depend on how controlled you wanted it to be, and how long you wanted the game to take.

Quote:
The only thing I think might be bad is if you do the sexual game and everyone is naked. However there is only one girl and say obviously more then one guy. The you draw the girls name and then male genitals and female genitals inside. Could turn out bad for the female. But i don't see this happening anytime soon, but still is something to consider.
Well there have to be exceptions. Im about to add a rule that states some things may not be done as long as there is a majority vote against doing that thing.

Last edited by timetoshine; 03-20-2011 at 09:31 PM.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:24 PM   #6
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

I added something that will actually make the game end. the way i had it, there was no was to win/loose.

I also added punishments for loosing, and a reward/punishment for the winner/looser respectively.

Last edited by timetoshine; 03-20-2011 at 09:29 PM.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:53 PM   #7
Raptor9458
Distinguished Member

I love this concept. Now, if I could only find a group of like-minded people to play...
Raptor9458 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 10:03 PM   #8
newninja
getDare Sweetheart

I do like this idea alot. unfortunately it requires willing friends which I do not currently possess but a good idea nonetheless.

likes: moderate pain, bondage, creative, messy, nudity, exercise, ice

perhaps: pee, anal, semi-public

limits: public, bleeding, things with other people, poo
newninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:08 PM   #9
daremaster 1
getDare God

Haha, sounds awsome!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags