Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-08-2012, 08:45 AM   #1
Conan987

Female Help with Punishments. What should I do while blindfolded in front of my window? 20/F

Sooooo its pretty obvious what I'm asking of getdare :3. Due to the fact I failed my task last night while putting away clothes (you can read here ---> http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...t=96271&page=3 the task and punishment were by Petter Ivan) I ended up with a total of 4 hours in front of my window (which faces the street and my neighbors houses).

Since it is a bit of a long time we need help coming up with what I have to do, I'm thinking that I can set a timer and when it goes off I will switch to doing something new. I do plan to either be blindfolded the entire time or at least 3/4 of the time, except when I have to see what I do next that is lol.

Now, depending on how many replies and useable ideas this thread gets we'll either do the full 4 hours in one go or break it down into two sessions of 2 hours. If I work up the courage and we end up doing the 2 hour sessions, maybe I'll do the second session in the morning and who knows, maybe I'll want to do this all again

Anyway, I'm looking forward to what getdare comes up with and please keep my Likes, Dislikes, and Limits in mind (they're in my sig). Also keep in mind that it can be very difficult for me to edge and even harder for me to orgasm so ideas that require me to edge and cum won't be very fun and will use up all my time. Any questions, just ask and have fun
Likes: anal, ice play, nipple play, clit play, hole stretching/training, pain, humiliation, multiple penetration, forced orgasm, watersports, creampies, feeling full, spanking, painful insertion, bondage, roleplay

Limits:Family/friend involvement, pictures/webcam, scat (enemas are the closest I will go), permenant,

Last edited by Conan987; 01-08-2012 at 08:52 AM.
Conan987 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Conan987 for this post:
Old 01-08-2012, 09:29 AM   #2
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Be naked, edge while you press icecubes against the window till they melted. Than turn and bent and spank each asscheek 20x. Than again
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:05 AM   #3
Conan987

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_limb View Post
Be naked, edge while you press icecubes against the window till they melted. Than turn and bent and spank each asscheek 20x. Than again
I would honestly love to try this but maybe with a modification if I may since, as I mentioned before, it can be very difficult for me to edge meaning that it could take over an hour just to edge once unless I'm insanly turned on. So the samll change I would like to make is instead of having to edge I can just finger myself for a certain amount of time that you would decide upon. Ill still do everything else tho :3
Likes: anal, ice play, nipple play, clit play, hole stretching/training, pain, humiliation, multiple penetration, forced orgasm, watersports, creampies, feeling full, spanking, painful insertion, bondage, roleplay

Limits:Family/friend involvement, pictures/webcam, scat (enemas are the closest I will go), permenant,
Old 01-08-2012, 10:09 AM   #4
ghyt

of course be naked... spread your legs wide open, make your pussy "kiss" the glass (have a table or sth near the window if you need to lie down while doing this), stay like this for 5 minutes
ghyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:15 AM   #5
mordeth
Distinguished Member

why dont you clean all your windows using just your tits.
also do this dare i found in another thread on here.
This workout tones your legs and also tightens up another part of your anatomy!

Required Equipment:
Vibrator
Panties & Tight Jeans

Preperation
Get your vibrator out. Take off your pants and undies, and edge however you want. Take your time and enjoy yourself, and make sure you get right to the edge.

The Dare
Now it's time for the challenge:

--Stand up.
--Turn the vibrator to high
--Slip the vibrator all the way inside your pussy.
--Stand with your feet shoulder width apart....and take your hand away from the vibrator. You'll have to hold it in just by squeezing your pussy muscles.
--Do 30 squats--squat all the way down, then stand back up each time.

If you manage to do all 30 without the vibrator slipping out, you've earned your orgasm. Get off however you want and relax--the dare is done.

However, if it slips out, put it back in and continue doing the 30 squats. Your punishment will be determined by how many times you drop it.

Once you've completed the squats, take the vibrator out of you and pull on your panties. Now slip the vibrator down the front of your panties so that it's held against your clit. Set it on high again. Now pull on a pair of tight jeans and button them up. You may then lie down, sit down at the computer, whatever you want--but the number of times you dropped the vibrator is the number of minutes you have to leave it there buzzing your clit that's already sensitive from edging earlier
Old 01-08-2012, 10:56 AM   #6
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Default Ideas.. so far.

Hello everyone!
I just thought I should let you know what kind of ideas me and Conan have already talked about in order to give you guys some idea on what we are looking for.

So here you go:
- The obvious one regarding the blindfold: Sit completely naked right in front of the window and masturbate till you cum. (Will be done last sins she needs some time to be able to cum)
- Sins you like ice I was thinking you could use ice as a timer and make you stand in a humiliating pose or do something extra humiliating in front of the window until the ice has melted.
- You want to try bondage so having you tie yourself up in front of the window so that you can escape no matter what could be fun.
- Fucking your ass in front of the window also sounds funny. Maybe you could do it doggy style with your face facing away from the window so that you can't see if anyone is looking, or just use the blindfold.
- Having you stand (squeeze) completely up against the window to allow maximum exposure is also an idea.

Also, these are really more like sketches and not full out ideas/dares, so if anyone has any suggestion on how we can (more fully) incorporate these things in to the punishment/show that would be great!

And you should also know that she will be starting the hole thing with a striptease sins she like to dance!

Thank you so much everyone! We are hoping for many good ideas and dares for her to do in front of here window, so please don't be shy! - But remember to keep it within her limits.
Petter Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:21 PM   #7
KissinKitty

Send a message via Yahoo to KissinKitty

1. For the first hour, wear a clothespeg on each nipple. Every 5 mins you must remove the clothespegs, turn them clockwise by 90 degrees, and re-attach them.

2. For the next hour, wear a clothespeg on each nipple, but the clothespegs must be connected by a string and a pair of sandals must be hung on this string as weights. Every 5 mins you must remove the clothespegs, turn them clockwise by 90 degrees, and re-attach them. The sandals should always remain on the sting as weights.

Likes: Pain, humiliation, mild or "accidental" public, orgasm control, clothing control, bladder control
Limits: Scat, blood, family, pics, webcam, food insertions

My bra size is 32C.

Please post on my wall what you would do to degrade me.

Spoiler:
PM me any dare from my likes and i shall do it
KissinKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:34 PM   #8
Conan987

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissinKitty View Post
1. For the first hour, wear a clothespeg on each nipple. Every 5 mins you must remove the clothespegs, turn them clockwise by 90 degrees, and re-attach them.

2. For the next hour, wear a clothespeg on each nipple, but the clothespegs must be connected by a string and a pair of sandals must be hung on this string as weights. Every 5 mins you must remove the clothespegs, turn them clockwise by 90 degrees, and re-attach them. The sandals should always remain on the sting as weights.
oooo this one sounds like fun deffinetly have to try it

Also, and this is to everyone, I will be posting a blog soon of specific things I have at my disposale and I will post a link to it here

Old 01-08-2012, 02:38 PM   #9
Conan987

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=6769

^^^^^^^^
thats the link to my blog about what items I easily have at my disposile

Old 01-08-2012, 10:36 PM   #10
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan987 View Post
I would honestly love to try this but maybe with a modification if I may since, as I mentioned before, it can be very difficult for me to edge meaning that it could take over an hour just to edge once unless I'm insanly turned on. So the samll change I would like to make is instead of having to edge I can just finger myself for a certain amount of time that you would decide upon. Ill still do everything else tho :3
ok finger or use dildo to fuck for 30min in each turn.
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:52 AM   #11
kami
getDare Devil

Start your punishment by cleaning the window with some water and soap (or anything else appropriate) and use your breasts as a sponge.

29/male/bi/switch/Germany
Likes/Maybes/Dislikes
My censor blog

Team BLUE
kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:27 AM   #12
bee9
getDare Succubus

Get a large baby marrow (zucchini) inside your pussy, wear tight jeans and spend 12 hours that way outside your home.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:11 AM   #13
ichsagedir

Get six items you can spank yourself with and a dice. Assign each item a number from 1 to 6.
Roll the dice to find out which item you should use for spanking yourself. Then turn so, that your backside looks out of the window and spank yourself 20 times on your naked ass.
I suggest that you do this everytime you do a new dare or twice per hour.
Have fun :-)
ichsagedir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:25 AM   #14
DarqueSock

well, whatever the dares are, you should do it at night with all your lights on in the room.

if the window is not a full length window, try finding a sturdy table to better position your self for the dare. Um, but i supposed if you are blind folded this could be slightly dangerous... so use your judgment.
DarqueSock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:12 AM   #15
MasterR82

Here a nice punishment for you:

First you have to tie your nipples with the elastic bands or the 1mm Twisted Mason Line. Then you have to tie up your tits. If you bend your upper body forward, than you could tie your tits better. Use the 2mm Twisted Mason Line or a rope. Put 4 clamps on your pussy lips and than wear your tightest topwithout a bra and your shortest skirt and high heels. Than go for a walk for 30 Minutes. After 15 Minutes undress your top and put for 5 Minutes the clamps from your pussy lips on your tied nipples. If you don't like to do this on the street, than go behind a tree or a bush and put the clamps on. After 5 minutes remove the clamps on your nipples, put it again on your pussy lips, wear your top and go back to your home.

Report back!

MasterR
MasterR82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment, windows