Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 12:44 AM   #91
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

AnonimousBob decided Jessica should stay naked

“Why?” asked Kayla, innocently.

“Well, because I need to get dressed if I’m going home!” exclaimed Jessica.

“No, I don’t think so,” said Tyler.

“Nor me,” said Kayla. “You’ve chickened out on a dare so you must leave the party, but I think it would only be fair for you to, as they almost say in Monopoly, ‘go straight home, do not pass go, do not collect your clothes’!”

You agree – after all, it was almost the same as with John earlier in the evening!

“Oh, screw you lot, then!” said Jessica. “ok, I’ll leave the house as I am then and leave my clothes here. But can I at least be taken home by Andrew, then?”

“I’m happy to do that,” said Andrew. “I think we can’t let her walk home by herself stark naked, can we?”

Everyone agreed that Andrew should accompany Jessica home and watched them leave the house.

As they went down the path at the front of the house, Kayla turned and spoke to you, Tyler and Michael (and Kyra, although she was fast asleep on the sofa!). “OK, shall we move back upstairs?”

Over Kayla’s shoulder, you could see out of the window and down the path. “Oh, look what Jessica’s up to now!” you exclaim.

Through the window, you can see Jessica and Andrew, at the end of the path, talking to each other. As you watch, Andrew removes Kyra’s blouse and skirt that he was still wearing and gives them to Jessica who immediately puts them on.

“Well, she did say she would leave the house naked,” said Kayla. “Guess we should have made Andrew leave Kyra’s clothes behind as well!”

“You have to admire her quick–thinking,” said Tyler

“And Andrew’s willingness to obey her command and walk home naked!” said Michael.

You just laugh and agree with the others.

“Well, as I just asked, shall we move upstairs?” asked Kayla.

Agreeing, the four of you, all naked apart from Kayla who is still dressed in her bra and thong, climb the stairs to the landing.

1. Pair off in couples?

2. Stay together as a foursome?

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Old 05-08-2007, 03:17 AM   #92
has

stay together

hurry up with next part
Old 05-08-2007, 05:32 AM   #93
Marc

Has has suggested they stay together

“Can I suggest the next dare?” you ask. The others all agree.

“OK, Kayla, can you lie on your back on the bed. I dare you to eat me out,” you tell her. Kayla readily agrees and gets into position and you clamber on top of her, positioning yourself so that she has easy access to your pussy. As soon as you are in place, you feel her tongue immediately start to lick you.

“Now, Tyler,” you say quickly before allowing the sensations of Kayla’s tongue to override your mental processes, “You need to get behind me as I dare you to do lovingly what John wanted to do non-consensually.”

“Right-on,” declared Tyler, quickly leaping on the bed behind you – and in the process bouncing you and Kayla up and down on the mattress!

“Watch out,” cried Kayla, “I nearly bit Jade then!”

“Thank God you didn’t!” you reply.

“Sorry!” said Tyler meekly, adjusting his position to kneel behind you and making sure that his cock was getting hard – not that it needed much encouragement, you thought! “Mike, can you get me some lube, please?”

“Mmmf, mmf, mmmm, mmmmf,” said Kayla.

“Pardon?!” exclaimed Michael

“I said,” said Kayla, this time not trying to talk while licking you, “There’s some in the bedside cabinet!”

“Ok,” said Michael, moving round in front of you to the cabinet, retrieving the lube and passing it to Tyler.

Now, you felt the warmth of Kayla’s tongue licking your pussy, and the cool feel of the lube over your backside, with Tyler’s fingers rubbing and massaging it into your anus in readiness for his manhood to penetrate you. The sensations inside your body were increasing so you quickly gave the next instruction.

“Michael, I dare you to let me suck you off!”

Michael quickly got onto bed, but more carefully than Tyler and knelt by Kayla’s knees, sufficiently far away from you to allow you to lean forward and take him in your mouth almost immediately. You supported yourself by encircling his waist with your arms – which also allowed you to play, rub, and tickle his backside while licking and sucking his cock.

Out of the corner of your eye, you notice that Kayla has reached her hands up to Tyler’s butt and, presumably is doing the same as you are doing for Michael.

The sensation you now have, coming from being licked on the pussy by Kayla, Tyler’s cock in your anus, and Michael’s cock in your mouth, start to build to a crescendo. Unable to speak, you simply continue to fulfil your part in this set-up and try to get Michael to cum.

Suddenly,

1. you (Jade) feel your orgasm starting

2. one of the boys ejaculates

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...

Old 05-08-2007, 08:28 AM   #94
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

Old 05-08-2007, 03:34 PM   #95
JohnC15

Quote:
Originally Posted by depp=noob=lol View Post
you have very good judgement. lol.

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-09-2007, 12:27 AM   #96
Marc

depp=noob=lol went for option 2.

Suddenly, three things happened almost at the same time.

Firstly, you were concentrating on pleasuring Michael, his lovely firm cock firmly in your mouth as your lips firmly encircled his shaft and your tongue licking around it, and your hands playing with his backside, balls and gently tickling his perineum. He was gently moving his hips towards and away from your face allowing you to lick the length of his cock as it moved in and out of your mouth. Suddenly, in the back of your throat you felt a first shot of cum as his balls tightened, the muscle at the base of his cock pulsed, and he cried out as his orgasm hit him. Swiftly, you started to swallow but the force of his ejaculation was strong and you started to choke. Spluttering, some of his cum leaked out of your mouth and dropped onto your breasts, from where it slid down and dipped onto Kayla’s torso.

Secondly, Tyler was thrusting his nice, warm, friendly cock into your ass, using his hands to play his your clitoris as Kayla was licking and sucking at your pussy. Kayla would also have been able to see Tyler’s cock thrusting into you, and his balls slapping against your body with the impetus of his movements. As Michael came into your mouth, you tensed your anus, squeezing Tyler’s cock tighter and making his movements harder. That additional pressure on his cock must have triggered his orgasm, for the next feeling you had was a spurt of warmth shooting into your backside, and you heard Tyler also cry out in ecstasy as he came, but he still continued to thrust into you.

Thirdly, with Kayla’s tongue pleasuring you inside, and Tyler playing with you outside, added to the general sounds of release from the boys, it was perhaps not surprising that your orgasm was triggered. Juices flowed out of you and over Kayla’s face as she desperately tried to lick, swallow and drink your ejaculate. You shuddered as the force of the orgasm rippled through your entire body and you lost concentration on the boys and paid heed only to your body.

After a few moments, you slumped your shoulders, released Michael’s cock from your mouth, and lowered your body to lie on the bed next to Kayla.

“Wow, that was great!” you murmur, opening your eyes to see Kayla’s thong clad pussy before you. Summoning up some energy, you move your face closer to her so that you can start to lick her through the thin fabric covering.

Tyler slumps onto the bed behind you, his cock, deflating rapidly, slipping out of you. He moves one of his arms over your body and hugs his body to yours and whispers in your ear “Thanks, Jade”.

Michael also slumps to the bed, but the other side of Kayla, and with his head close to hers. He also whispers something in her ear but so softly you can’t hear it. You carry on licking Kayla’s pussy.

“Mmm,” murmured Kayla but whether that was in response to your attentions, or to Micheals’, you are not sure.

Struggling to keep your eyes open, you close them and for a short while continue to lick Kayla. Gradually your tongue slows as you lose concentration, and, your last thought before falling asleep, is “That was a good night….wonder what….”

THE END.

Thanks to Shawn for having the initial idea and to all those who contributed to move the story along: Playstation; Tessdog; Pokerboy; Shawn; 02youeng; JohnC15; daregirl09; Hampers; Sxcm; Evanekid; AnonimousBob; Depp=noob=lol; Ollieba; and Has.

Last edited by Marc; 05-09-2007 at 01:16 AM.
Old 05-09-2007, 08:13 AM   #97
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

marc, very well done. I reallly liked this thread and i hope that there will follow a sequel ever....

Very Very WELL DONE!!!
Old 05-12-2007, 11:58 AM   #98
JohnC15

awww man wow thats sucks its over this was a great story sequel!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-15-2007, 03:24 PM   #99
evanekid

Send a message via MSN to evanekid

yay this was a great and its a shame its come to an end and my was mentioned at the yay!!! lol
Old 04-11-2008, 06:15 PM   #100
stevedare

one right - and i think that breaks the tie - keep going

Space .... the final frontier
Old 04-13-2008, 10:53 AM   #101
Marc

Sorry, "The End" means the end .... for that story!

(Although I didn't realise it was May 9th 2007 that I finished that story.... must get on with another story and then return to do the sequel...)

Thanks anyhow!

(and thread now closed)

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk