Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 01-07-2012, 11:11 PM   #1
Link1

Default TorD on the go! 3DS style.

So, if enough people have a 3DS, I've thought of a pretty good idea! Recently, Nintendo came out with a 3DS app called swapnote. It lets you communicate with your friends over wifi by sending hand-written notes and, you can even send pictures.

This is a safe way to send dares on the go (as long as there's wifi around) and also a safe way to send pictures, since there's no personal information you can get through a 3DS. Besides your first name and a picture of your mii, they'll have no idea who you are. Which suits me well I think.

Anyway.. my friend code is 0516-7354-6201. If anyone else thinks this idea could work and has a 3DS.. feel free to put your friend code on this thread as well. Or if you'd rather, you could just say you're open to the idea and then people can pm you or whatever.

(btw if you don't know how friend codes work, you need to enter their friend code, AND they need to enter YOUR friend code, so even though my friend code is on the site for all to see, It doesn't matter until I know another friend code. So don't be shy! :P)
Link1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk