Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-29-2011, 08:31 PM   #1
zoomzoom134

Default The Real Monster - Full Story

The full story will be posted here.

This work is completed and is 10 pages long, about 5,000 words. Every week on Mondays, I will be releasing a new chapter (1-6). Do not read if under 18. Extreme Violence and Sexual Content.

Brian has been abused all of his life. He has been on the losing end of the stick. Well this year he is about to level the playing field. Through every tactic and resource at his disposal he will humiliate and destroy any opposition.

It does have truth and dare as a explanation to how he made his plan, but please note that this is not a strong element in the story.

***If you think this story is worth reading please reply on this forum saying so, and give it a decent rating. Please report constructive criticism after all 6 chapters have been released. After the entire story is posted I would like people to provide feedback on how to improve the story. Information on the pace, grammar, etc.

If I feel no one in the community is interested in this story then I will stop posting new chapters***

Story: The Real Monster
Written by zoomzoom134

Chapter 1: Lola my Love

I walked into the classroom. It was first period. All these kids in here, they make me nervous. I do not know what to expect because bullies can come out of nowhere and hurt me. One day, that is going to change. The only reason why live is too fight another day.

The teachers name is Mr. Timmons. I do not like Timmons, he looks at me funny. He is about 6 feet tall and has a stern mean face. He drives a small compact car. He teaches English well though. I seem to be lost in the books we read. Lola is also in this class. I have had a crush on her for years. Unfortunately, well… she doesn’t like me at all.

Today we talked about politics. About the two primary opposing sides in American politics, the republicans and democrats. It is really about who has faith in what. Democrats have faith in government, in regulations and rules. Republicans have faith in the individual making the right choice. It is only a matter of time before one of these sides ultimately wins and I believe it will be the democrats simply because when the next national crisis happens, more people, will turn more to government.

Lola is so precious, she is simply magnificent. She is what makes the world turn. She is the Sun of my Earth. If she does not want to me with me, that is fine. I want her to be happy, to be safe. What I am not fine with is her boyfriend Zach. I hear that he hurts her, and if I ever find out that he does indeed, I will hurt him beyond his imagination.

This year, things are going to change. I am going to play a nice game with everyone. With the help of everyone else, I am going to ruin the lives of the people I hate. That sounds easy doesn’t it? I will have to make false friendships and alliances with countless people. In every short time indeed, there is so little room for error.

I am going to start with making friends of football players. You see I enjoy sports. I use to play sports. With that in common, I will create friendships for the sole purpose of using others physical and brunt strength to my advantage. I shall see were that takes me.

The bell rang, and I started to walk out. I had an unpleasant surprise of seeing Zach in the halls with Lola. Their classes must be together. A part of me is glad, so I can monitor them with ease, but another part of me is afraid. Is afraid of what I might be capability of, if I learn the cold truth. Zach is kissing Lola, taking advantage of her defenseless mind.

Schools out, and I am on my way home. There is no better feeling then getting out of the first day of school, knowing that I still have an entire year of hell to go through.

“Hey freak? You got a problem? Why are you staring at me?"

I do not want to fight, I just want to leave. It is Simon the infamous school bully. The only thing that supersedes his reputation is his weight. “I was not staring at you; I do not want any trouble.”

“You know what freak? You have some nice shoes give them to me.”

I looked around for any sign of help or teachers, but there was not anyone. I will have to use a different path to home next time.

“Now! Give me your shoes!” He then pushed me and I fell. My backpack ripped open with tons of papers and books. As Simon got close to me I kicked him in the face. He and his friends responded by kicking me in till the only thing I could do was cry. After it was done with, I lost my shoes, but I also gained anger. The strongest type of anger, the one that motivates every single thought. It provides comforting stimulations of my enemies suffering. It is what keeps me going.

I got on my computer when I got home. My computer is my sanctuary. I have online friends who I communicate with daily, they help guide me and relive the tension. It is always good to know that there are others just like me out there who have a lot of pain like me.

My best online friend is TXcowboy. He doesn’t judge me, he treats me like a normal person and that makes me feel so good. TXcowboy talks about his days, his girlfriend, his life. The crazy parties he has, all the fun. I have nothing compared to him, but at least I have him. He is the only person I can talk to about Lola, he is the only person I have ever known to never give me any reason not to trust him. I formed my plan from a game of truth and dare with him. He dared me to do several things, and if I fail… there is a punishment for that as well.

It’s getting late, already 1 am. It is definitely time to go to bed. You know I can’t believe people actually sleep in clothes. I mean like a short and shirt. In anything but winter, I am definitely in my underwear. I mean who cares? It is all about what is comfortable right?

Last edited by zoomzoom134; 11-30-2011 at 07:06 AM.
zoomzoom134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 04:57 AM   #2
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Looking forward to reading some more.

Nicely laid out with paragraph spacings etc.

Sometimes a little hard to read "I looked around for any sign of help or teachers, but there was not anyone" Personally would have said - but there was nobody around, etc. (However thats only a minor detail lol)

great start, keep the chapters posting.

PS - please message me when new parts are out

Love Rachie
x x x x

THANKS FOR LEAVING STORY BLOG ON MY THREAD (made me aware of new story)

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:26 PM   #3
zoomzoom134

Default Chapter 2 - Yates

Chapter 2 -Yates

I can’t believe this. Lola has a swollen eye. Of course people in class were asking her about the origin of her bruise. She states that it was because of an accident, but that is a complete load of crap. I mean come on, I already heard that Zach can’t keep his hands to his self.

Luckily I started to develop friendships that will help me achieve me overall objective. Dorian is a strong football player. He is the loyal kind of person who has a ton of fuck ups but doesn’t care. (You know parties, getting drunk, getting caught etc.) He doesn’t mind doing dangerous things, all for loyalty. I could not have found someone better. I do some of his homework for him, on the condition that he owes me.

In English with Mr. Timmons we are reading about religion, about ethics in the world. I have always hated how people try to impose their own opinions on others. I don’t mean have their fair share and say something. I mean harass you, come to your door, keep bothering you, and claim it is timed to be saved. Shit, that offer is obviously too good to be true, who would not take that offer?

Today at lunch Dorian and I were hanging out. He eats whatever he wants, cheeseburgers and such. I tell him how unhealthy all that stuff is, how in the future is going to pay for all that he has done to himself. He just says “whatever” and blows it off.

Thankfully a very excellent opportunity presented itself. Yates is a Japanese gangster. Now in an American school, especially in California, the Hispanic community has a very strong presence. Thus there are a shit ton of gangsters who are not Japanese. Yates was held up against the wall about to get beat by a group of harmless thugs. Me and Dorian came to his rescue. (really just Dorian) I knew we were taking a risk because we were outnumbered 3 (counting Yates) to 5. Six-pack Dorian just gets all crazy, and people fear it. He walks headfirst into this thing. He takes off his shirt, and just goes straight to the leader and punches him in the face. This leader didn’t see jack shit coming. I mean he is on the ground crying in pain. I just fucking love that shit. There was no way in hell I would ever take off my shirt for shit like that. The little thugs ran away in fear.

“Thank you so much”
“It’s not a problem, we just saw a commotion over here and couldn’t help but come over. You should probably hang with us at lunch from now on. “
“Sweet dude! That would be great!”

Later that day I learned that Yates was a very active member in getting certain things for certain people. Those thugs were trying to take away some of his cocaine. Drugs was not the only thing he supplied, he also supplied weapons and accessories.

I hate walking home so much, I mean there is absolutely nothing good about it. I am tired, its hot, and I always run the risk of a conflict. That fat ass Simon started walking up real fast to me, I knew he was going to find me on this route sooner or later. His friends grabbed me and pushed me against a wall just like those thugs did to Yates.

“Are you Dorian’s bitch? Well guess what bitch, he ain’t here to protect his little bitch!”

I guess those thugs weren’t so harmless after all.This next event changed my life completely. Simons thugs turned me around. I will remember what Simon said next till the day I die.

“Pull his pants down. If you are going to be a bitch, I am going to treat you like one. You are going to be my bitch from now on.”

Simon got a sharpie and shoved it so far up my ass. Then they left. I was being sexually abused like I was in a prison or something. My shoes were being stolen. No this shit is going to stop. I don’t care what I have to do to make it stop it is going to end.

I told TXcowboy what happened, and he said I should not tell anyone because it would make me look like a pansy. I followed his advice, I don’t know why, people thought I was a freak anyway.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:07 PM   #4
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

Nice workNice work like it

I am epic fail

Please say yes to grammer

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Me/you- death please mister
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:03 PM   #5
zoomzoom134

Chapter 3 - Hello Henry

Today I am going to do what has to be done. I will do it alone, swiftly, and it will be done and over with for the rest of my life.

Every time I see Lola I just get a barrage of feelings for her. I want her with me, for me to hold her and protect her, but I also want her to be happy. She has to choose me, not anyway around. I can feel the tears forming in my eyes just looking at her. The way she walks, how she talks, how she is scared of everyone, I know Zach is really abusing her and I am going to put an end to it as soon as possible.

Finally, I was able to confront her. I asked her if she was alright because something seemed wrong with her. Her reaction was mixed. She was not faithful in any stranger to truly want to help her, but she was so desperate for someone to hold her, to love her. She accepted me, she replied with a positive notion. We were now friends, finally something was building up.

You know who gives a fuck about the environment? Do you? I mean there are obviously a lot of those hippie sorts who value the environment above everything else. Wouldn’t you care about crime off the streets, like Simon, instead of planting a few trees? It just seems so common sense to me, I don’t understand why people can even see it differently. I think this is the one and only thing Mr. Timmons and I agree on.

Today at lunch I confronted Zach, with Dorian of course.
“I think you are hurting Lola”
“Mind your own business?”
“Look all I want is for Lola not to get hurt, I am a friend of hers, and if you could please treat her with some more respect it would be appreciated.”
“Go fuck yourself asshole.”

Then Zach walked away. Dorian just wanted to kick the shit out of him, but I held him back. The time would come, oh the time would most certainly come.
I wanted at least one more person to be my friend, for logistical purposes of course. I sought out a very popular football player, Henry. You see he had dated Lola for a couple of months 2 years ago. I had to make he was clean. For the most part he was clean, except one detail. He was not straight; he was dating Lola to cover up the truth. One of the days I was following him and he met another boy. I got pictures that he would never want exposed to general high school population. It would ruin is popularity.
Man things got busy real quick. Right after school I confronted Henry at his vehicle. I showed him some of the pictures I had collected.

“I think you and I should talk, you drive?”
“…fine…”
“What do you want from me?”
“From now on Henry, you are going to do anything I say, when I say it, and without question. Or I will ruin your high school experience.”
“Please, Please I have made a life for myself. I worked really hard to make things work. Please do not ruin it all for me. I will do whatever you want.”
“Yes you will, stop the truck at this grocery store, get out, and come to my window.”
“I am going to put you in your place right now Henry. You will do whatever I say won’t you?
“Yes I will I swear!”
“Give me your clothes.”

At first Henry was hesitant but he knew what was at stake, and that overwhelmed any hesitation. He took off his clothes, now standing in a 1/3 full parking lot in just normal boxers. Henry was pretty slim and fit. He looked and talked like a straight person, no one would have ever guessed his sick secret.

“Lick the ground for one minute.”

A few people passed by and started to stare with a very confused look. We were on the outer edge of the parking lot, not in the middle so it was not a high volume of traffic. Henry was done.

“Get back in the car Henry and drive.”
“Henry you are going to host a party in a few weeks. At that party you are going to make sure that Lola’s boyfriend Zach attends, but not Lola. Do you understand?”
“Why…? This does not make any sen” (Interrupted)
“You are not the one asking questions! Just do as I say and I will not destroy you.”
Old 12-12-2011, 03:55 PM   #6
Aliciai<3u

Lke before NICE part

I am epic fail

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Old 12-12-2011, 05:22 PM   #7
zoomzoom134

??? I am a little confused what do you mean?
Old 12-13-2011, 02:19 PM   #8
Aliciai<3u

I mean that it is an amazing update as ou always do

I am epic fail

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Old 12-13-2011, 06:55 PM   #9
zoomzoom134

I find the last 2 chapters, the most interesting.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:48 PM   #10
zoomzoom134

Default Linking Post Moved

I have no idea why my other post was moved... or closed.... anyway go to this post from now on and just disregard the other post as it is frozen in time and there is nothing I can do about it.

Thanks
Old 12-14-2011, 10:09 PM   #11
awolonline

Great story! Love it

LIMITS:
shaving, scat, pain, blood, drawing, messy, illegal
awolonline is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk