Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-20-2008, 04:51 PM   #1
lovemekbm

Arrow 12 Year Old Dare Dummy (Fiction)

NOTE: Me, in the story, will go by the name of Amy.(This is my first story so pm me with plot twists)
It was just the day before Christmas eve, so my friends and I were doing last minute shopping at the outlets. We still had to buy gifts for our moms and dads, but thankfully, that was all. We were all happy since after, we were going back to my house to have An-Almost-Christmas-Sleep-over-Party, thats what we had done every year for the past 3 years. But this year, we had done something different. We decided to play TorD. All of my friends were members of GetDare but me, since my parents said I was not yet old enough. All my friends parents said they could join though. So, they had better ideas than I did. Then, we began to play. So my friend Hannah said, Hey. How about we put a little twist into this game? I didn't like the sound of that so I excused myself to the bathroom to get myself together. I thought, okay, keep saying truth and nothing can go wrong. After I went back into the room, Hannah stated the new rules. Obiously they talked about it while I was out, so here is what Hannah said: While you were out, Amy, we changed the rules up a little bit and thought, hey. Why would it be fun if we kept it simple with truth? So, we decided that we could instead take turns daring each other! I started to break out into a sweat. What was I going to do now? My plan of pick truth only was ruined. Are you cool with that? Hannah asked me. Umm.. Yeah I guess so.. sure! okay then, Hannah said excitedly, let restart. Okay, Amy you can dare someone. Umm, okay, Hannah I dare you to pour a cup of ice in your panties and let it melt. Okay, said Hannah. I have some ice in my drink I can use. So, she did her dare, and then she dared Jasmine to strip into her panties and bra only. Then Jasmine dared Sarah to recive a wedgie from her. So we were through the first round almost, but it was my turn. I was worried as Sarah started to talk quietly to the others for a split second, and then I was asked to leave the room for a minute. That wasn't my dare though, when I got back, Sarah Said my dare. Amy, I dare you to be everyones dare dummy in this room until we feel like doing otherwise. I said, whats a dare dummy? Jasmine answered my question by saying, its someone who we can test new dares on. Including wedgies! Okay, Sarah said. So now your our dummy, so now lets stop playing for now and get down to testing dares!

I would love comments and ideas! Next part coming soon!

Nothing that has to do with public, family, can't be bodily harmful, embarressing, permanent, or outside or near windows.

Likes some pain and LOTS of different wedgies.[/COLOR]
lovemekbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 04:56 PM   #2
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!
Cool

this was just getting to the good part.dont stop and keep writting.i want to know what happens to amy . i cant wait this story rocks!

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 04:58 PM   #3
lovemekbm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM.PM View Post
this was just getting to the good part.dont stop and keep writting.i want to know what happens to amy . i cant wait this story rocks!
Thanks! I will continue now! It just comes to me so easily!

Nothing that has to do with public, family, can't be bodily harmful, embarressing, permanent, or outside or near windows.

Old 03-20-2008, 05:18 PM   #4
lovemekbm

Default 12 year old dare dummy part 2

Once again, I was asked to leave the room until they allowed me in. It felt like hours! Oh, I felt SO tired. I just feel like sleeping... Before I could figure out what was happening, I just fell asleep. I woke up what just felt like minutes later, in my room, tied to a chair, nothing covering me but my bra and panties. This was SO humiliating... I hated it.. And I thought they were my friends...Oh well. Sarah greeted me with saying, Hey sleepyhead, you blacked out in your own house! Okay, just get on with this you guys, I said. Hold on guys, said Jasmine. She whispered something to Hannah.. Good idea! Before I could figure out what they were saying, taped was being placed over my mouth and I was being blindfolded. Then, I think Jasime? Was the the one who put a vibrating phone or something up my crack. I wailed with pain but nobody could hear me. Then I felt A wierd substance being squeezed into my panties in the front and in my bra.... Could it be.... No.. It couldn't be....... Was it... Toothpaste? Oh My God! I screamed but it could not be heard once again. By the end of the night I was doomed.

Sorry that part was short, Next part will be up soon 2!!

Old 03-20-2008, 09:18 PM   #5
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

I'm likin this! Keep goin.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal pics
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME WITH MY PEEPEE!)) plug, diapers, cucumber, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 05:13 AM   #6
Lollipop

yeah this is good!!!

but add speech marks or start a new line for speech beause at the beginning of it i got confused
Lollipop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 07:30 AM   #7
lovemekbm

Thanks! You guys r cool. I have ice skating tonight, and I am going to the mall today, so it might be like 9:00 east coast time before I get to post the next part. But, I can post a little of the next part before I go, or I can do it while im getting together.

Old 03-21-2008, 07:45 AM   #8
lovemekbm

Default Part 3

Part 3: Okay, Amy. We are done for now, replied Jasmine with giggles. Go get A shower, you will be having company soon. Oh, boy! I thought. Wonder what company that could be... Hopefully not... No! Not my crush! I like him, but he doesn't like me back! Oh.... When they fall asleep tonight...There will be alot of BLOODYNESS! When I returned to the room, guess who was here? My crush, Dennis! OH MY GOSH! Jasmine, come here, I said as my face was flushing. Yes Amy? WHAT THE FREAK IS GOING ON HERE! Jaz giggles hard and says, he is here to help us, you dont think girls can give good wedgies, do you? I start to walk back, but then I get tripped by Dennis, my panties get a yank, my legs are being bent up and my panties hung on my toes... It was a jock-lock.

Sorry again for the shortness, this is so you would not have to go all day without knowing what happens next. part 4 will be up later!

Old 03-21-2008, 08:27 AM   #9
Davros
Account Banned

Nice story, but please could you use speech marks or put the speech on new lines to help make it easier to read?
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 06:40 PM   #10
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!
Cool

im lovin this story !!!i cant wait to here what happens next!!

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:31 PM   #11
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Post more this is intristing...in a good way
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal pics
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME WITH MY PEEPEE!)) plug, diapers, cucumber, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Old 03-22-2008, 01:07 PM   #12
lovemekbm

Amy: Im going to kill you guys! all of you!
Hannah: Well, I guess we should probably tell you why we did this now.
Jasmine: Yeah, I will do it. We did this because you didn't come to the sleepover at christmas because you said you were buying us all awesome gifts, remember? that was FOUR years ago. So, we just could't live without it going unheeded, considering you never gave us gifts. You just made that up so you could go to the populars sleepover, and we let you go unpunished until now... Now, we wanted to get back at you!
Dennis: Yeah also I was free tonight, so since I went to wedgie training camp 104, I thought I could lend a hand.
AMY: What revenge did YOU need to get on me?
Dennis: You tripped me last year, remember? It was at the luncheon so now all my friends parents think im a clutz!
Amy: Well, that was only cause I liked you! Now I HATE you with a capitol H.
Dennis: Whatever, Hey hannah wanna help me with the squeaky clean wedgie?
Hannah: Sure! Amy hates that! Hah! This will be fun!
Amythinking this, not saying it) Why did I have to lie, I just wish this night would be over!
JasmineAfter the wedgie was done) I think we should stop for now and continue tomorrow. Hey Dennis, can you come back tommorrow?
Dennis: Yeah, I will say I am going to Tims house.
Jasmine: Great! Okay, I think we should go to sleep now.
Everyone: Yeah, Im tired.
Amy:After they all went to sleep, I knew what to do. I went around to all of the sleeping bags, dug down the back of their pants, and pulled up trhier panties. I did that to everyone of them, and did it hard to. Their cracks would be sore by moring..

The next part is coming soon!

Old 03-22-2008, 01:12 PM   #13
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

ooh, i bet she will get punished for that! By the way, what is a squeaky clean wedgie?
Limits:
Old 03-22-2008, 01:15 PM   #14
lovemekbm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe_Gurl View Post
ooh, i bet she will get punished for that! By the way, what is a squeaky clean wedgie?
The panties get yanked up front-back-front-back ect. glad you like the story!

Old 03-22-2008, 02:25 PM   #15
Hottiechick

Default nice

this is a great story i love it
Hottiechick is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk