Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Would you enjoy an exposure task?
I am open to hearing about it.

Thanks,
Eva
Old 05-20-2024, 12:39 PM   #17
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Are you still at the cafe? If so find someone and guide them to your dress and then raise it up and show pussy.

If you've left where are you?
tzzzr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 04:57 AM   #18
exploringeva

Heart Hello

Hi,

I had already left yesterday. Mostly plan to stay at home during the day, except for going out to grab a coffee. And then at night, I plan to go out for partying/ clubbing.

If you have something in mind, do let me know.

Love,
Eva
Old 05-21-2024, 04:58 AM   #19
Kaiyo
Prodigy

for the partying, a short dress with no underwear sounds like fun

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

Kaiyo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 05:03 AM   #20
exploringeva

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
for the partying, a short dress with no underwear sounds like fun
I was planning for a bodycon dress but can choose between one of the few below if you like or have a preference.

https://www.chanel.com/us/fashion/p/...-mixed-fibers/

https://www.chanel.com/us/fashion/p/...otton-guipure/

https://www.lulus.com/products/party...s/2191956.html

https://www.lulus.com/products/flirt...s/1891436.html

https://misbhv.com/us/en/elena-monog...k-240w810.html

https://www.prettylittlething.us/whi...con-dress.html

https://www.prettylittlething.us/ros...con-dress.html

xoxo,
Eva

Last edited by exploringeva; 05-21-2024 at 05:25 AM.
exploringeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 12:34 PM   #21
pranjal

Did you buy any of them yet?

Likes: Nipple play, rules, clit torture, control, spankings, humiliation ( Exploring more things)
Dislikes: Late replies, blackmail stuff, lack of willingness to try new things (Still exploring)
Limits: Scat, social suicide, Illegal stuff

Don't hesitate to PM me if you wanna talk, I am always happy to talk to everyone.
pranjal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 03:24 PM   #22
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by exploringeva View Post
I was planning for a bodycon dress but can choose between one of the few below if you like or have a preference...........
Eva
I like this one, if you have the body for it

This one also looks classy and sexy
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 03:31 PM   #23
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default GetDare lifestyle starter pack

Can you follow rules? For at least the next two weeks follow these rules

1. Sleep naked

2. Before getting up every morning (under your covers if it's cold), assume a doggy-style position with your head on your pillow, arch your back, and spread your legs wide apart. Use your fingers to edge twice slowly. If you share the bed, let them watch and enjoy as they see fit, tell them it's a dare

3. After going to bed, repeat edging at least twice in the way outlined above before sleeping

4. Remain naked at home. If you are sharing your living space/facilities with other people/family/guests who would not want to see you naked, wear only a long t-shirt or a towel wrapped around your body, with nothing else on underneath. Only dress when about to head out for the day. Tell people that clothes are too restrictive for comfort

5. Wear no bra

6. Wear crotchless underwear or go commando (no panties). You may use sanitary pads under crotchless underwear if necessary

7. Collect all your underwear and put them in a bag, then hide the bag somewhere safe that's not easily accessible (preferably at another address) to avoid the temptation of ever wearing them again

8. Regularly blog on Getdare about any sexy or embarrassing experiences or fantasies you have during this time

Make these rules your new normal, and enjoy your summer
Old 05-22-2024, 05:53 AM   #24
exploringeva

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranjal View Post
Did you buy any of them yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsan View Post
I like this one, if you have the body for it

This one also looks classy and sexy

Yes, I own all of these outfits and currently with me in New York while many more are there in my Miami home.

I wore the misbhv outfit yesterday night, and got quiet a lot of looks and compliments.

xoxo,
Eva
Old 05-22-2024, 05:57 AM   #25
exploringeva

Heart

Quote:
Can you follow rules? For at least the next two weeks follow these rules

1. Sleep naked This would be interesting, as I am sharing house with some friends at the moment but have the room to myself

2. Before getting up every morning (under your covers if it's cold), assume a doggy-style position with your head on your pillow, arch your back, and spread your legs wide apart. Use your fingers to edge twice slowly. If you share the bed, let them watch and enjoy as they see fit, tell them it's a dare I am not sharing the bed at the moment, all of us have our own room, so I can follow this

3. After going to bed, repeat edging at least twice in the way outlined above before sleeping If I am not too drunk at night and pass out, I will look to follow it

4. Remain naked at home. If you are sharing your living space/facilities with other people/family/guests who would not want to see you naked, wear only a long t-shirt or a towel wrapped around your body, with nothing else on underneath. Only dress when about to head out for the day. Tell people that clothes are too restrictive for comfort Sharing the house with some friends at the moment, so I will have a long t-shirt

5. Wear no bra okay

6. Wear crotchless underwear or go commando (no panties). You may use sanitary pads under crotchless underwear if necessary I don't have any yet, maybe I should buy a couple. What do you think?

7. Collect all your underwear and put them in a bag, then hide the bag somewhere safe that's not easily accessible (preferably at another address) to avoid the temptation of ever wearing them again I don't think I will hide it but I do like the sexiness of it sometimes, as I have some sexy ones

8. Regularly blog on Getdare about any sexy or embarrassing experiences or fantasies you have during this time For sure, I will do it

Make these rules your new normal, and enjoy your summer
Thank you so much for sharing.

xoxo,
Eva
The following user says Thank You to exploringeva for this post:
Old 05-22-2024, 08:45 AM   #26
exploringeva

Heart Hello

Hi all, Like all of you said, here is one naughty thing which happened in the morning. I was in my shirt dress type of outfit, which didn't really covered much as I had coffee with the friends who are staying with me. As I was relaxing on the sofa, he mentioned that I was showing my pussy pretty bare as he sat right opposite to me. I just joked "then don't look at it".

xoxo,
Eva
Old 05-22-2024, 12:48 PM   #27
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Quote:
6. Wear crotchless underwear or go commando (no panties). I don't have any yet, maybe I should buy a couple. What do you think?
I'm sure you enjoy shopping. Crotchless underwear is slutty, sexy, pointless and fun
Replace your boring underwear with something more daring

Quote:
....I was showing my pussy pretty bare as he sat right opposite to me. I just joked "then don't look at it"....
Are you really so relaxed and confident, test yourself
See how many people you can accidentally flash your pussy at tomorrow, and report back here
Old 05-22-2024, 02:34 PM   #28
exploringeva

Heart

Quote:
I'm sure you enjoy shopping. Crotchless underwear is slutty, sexy, pointless and fun
Replace your boring underwear with something more daring

I do have fun lacy ones, thongs, strings, so not really boring. But yes, I can look for some crotchless ones.

Are you really so relaxed and confident, test yourself
See how many people you can accidentally flash your pussy at tomorrow, and report back here
I am confident but not sure about flashing it intentionally in public. When I went out today, I did flash my boobs to couple of men and girls in times square, with my friends around. It was crazy, as all 4 of the people who I flashed too, asked for my numbers and said they wanted to see more of it.

xoxo,
Eva
The following user says Thank You to exploringeva for this post:
Old 05-22-2024, 03:31 PM   #29
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Quote:
....yes, I can look for some crotchless ones.
Good girl.
Have fun shopping with your friends, as a dare encourage them to try wearing crotchless underwear too

Quote:

I am confident but not sure about flashing it intentionally in public.
Building your confidence is good. Accidents happen naturally, wear a shorter skirt tomorrow, no underwear and increase the number of morning edges to four to get in the spirit
Old 05-22-2024, 07:33 PM   #30
exploringeva

Heart

Quote:
Good girl.
Have fun shopping with your friends, as a dare encourage them to try wearing crotchless underwear too
I could try to convince one of the girlfriend but would be odd for the guy to try it, don't you think. He would look super funny in a crotchless panty.

Building your confidence is good. Accidents happen naturally, wear a shorter skirt tomorrow, no underwear and increase the number of morning edges to four to get in the spirit
Well, I can do that. I haven't got a super short skirt this time. Maybe next time I should ask on getdare for what to pack for the trip too. But maybe I can look for some skirts too when out shopping, how short are you thinking, any example for me or the type of skirt?

xoxo,
Eva

Advertisements
Kink Talk