Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-19-2024, 03:22 PM   #1
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

If you stop somewhere while you're out, hang your panties from the rearview mirror.

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2024, 07:33 AM   #2
maccas

Whilst driving naked pull over next to someone and ask for directions somewhere. Keep doing this until you get a good reaction from somebody. Make sure to be gently stroking your clit whilst your talking to them.

Take the car to a valet place and ask for an interior clean. Hide some panties, maybe a condo that has been inside you, a link to your get dare account, sex toy, nude photo of yourself around the car for them to find. Once they are done ask if you can pay 'another way'

If your super daring, and you may need a spare key for this, find a spot, maybe a car park or country road and get out of your car. Strip naked and put all your clothes in the boot with a set of keys. Use your other set of keys to lock them in and then call a locksmith so he comes and lets you back into your car.

Drive your car somewhere busy wearing only a skimpy bra and miniskirt. Open the bonnet/hood and pretend to try work on the car like somethings wrong, bending over to expose your ass. See if any guys come to help and be flirty and sexy with them.

I work as a 'chef' at everyones favourite fast food place, McDonalds!

Dislikes: CEI, Pain, Bladder Control

Limits: Messy, Illegal, Involving Others, Scat, Permanent, Face

KIK/Snap: macmaccas
maccas is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk