Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-18-2024, 03:16 PM   #346
Snoek

Ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonRK View Post
I just remembered something!

I remembered when I met Leland he had some really good tickling tease stories so now I am curious, do you like tickling Snoek?
I do! Tell me more!!

Quote:
Yeah told you that earlier! Ended up drinking 2 litres in less than 5 hours because of a holding dare gone a bit wrong haha
How does that even happen!?

likes, dislikes, limits and toys

I'm trapped here

PM DARES

MY RULES
Snoek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 03:21 PM   #347
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoek View Post
I do! Tell me more!!

How does that even happen!?
I think Leland should do the talking when it comes to tickling hehe, although when he wrote those he was still mostly a sub writing for someone who enjoyed tickling others.. but maybe now his dom side will enjoy the idea of him tickling us!

Also will tell you about the 2 litres tomorrow, gonna get some sleep first

Kik: AnonRK.GD
Temporarily free from Leland's grasp
Achievements:
Surpassed pee drinking master Leland
AnonRK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 03:43 PM   #348
Leland
getDare Devil

Quote:
The problem is that she is way better at holding! Having a challenge against her in an attempt to get to drink pee by beating her would be useless!
The little coward! I'm in a mindset where even an edge bores me and yet I would almost challenge her myself just for the delicious chance to make her struggle and learn the pleasure of failing.

Quote:
I just remembered something!

I remembered when I met Leland he had some really good tickling tease stories so now I am curious, do you like tickling Snoek?
Changing subject like a pro!

Yes, I was a mild sub calling itself a switch, what a fool... I was bored and I decided to leave my comfort zone (learn, Anon!) so I randomly ended up teasing poor luzifell with weird ticking stories! It was fun and very creative and unlocked my sleeping sadistic side.

I started slowly then wrote very extreme tickiling poems and scenarios with dares. This thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433141

Teasing about a kink I don't share consumes a lot of mind energy, but I'd anything to make you pee yourselves!

About the 2L: I swear the dare I gave him was designed to make him fail and stop after drinking only 1L of pee but he wanted to impress, he is insane, and he had the rule that more pee meant more edges reduction, so he went overboard...

Likes: lucid dreams, creativity, soul searching, mindfuck, denial.
Dislikes: discipline, rules, tedious tasks, chores, exercises.
Limits: everything else.

Fading Memories
Dumb Eevee's twin soul in another dreamworld
Still dragged around by the dogfox kirdo
All starts and ends with Luzifell

Last edited by Leland; 05-18-2024 at 04:02 PM.
Leland is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 04:31 PM   #349
Snoek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leland View Post
The little coward! I'm in a mindset where even an edge bores me and yet I would almost challenge her myself just for the delicious chance to make her struggle and learn the pleasure of failing.

Yes, I was a mild sub calling itself a switch, what a fool... I was bored and I decided to leave my comfort zone (learn, Anon!) so I randomly ended up teasing poor luzifell with weird ticking stories! It was fun and very creative and unlocked my sleeping sadistic side.

I started slowly then wrote very extreme tickiling poems and scenarios with dares. This thread:

Teasing about a kink I don't share consumes a lot of mind energy, but I'd anything to make you pee yourselves!

About the 2L: I swear the dare I gave him was designed to make him fail and stop after drinking only 1L of pee but he wanted to impress, he is insane, and he had the rule that more pee meant more edges reduction, so he went overboard...
You should write a book Leland... Wow... You kept me up way to long now! I couldn't stop reading

likes, dislikes, limits and toys

I'm trapped here

PM DARES

MY RULES
Snoek is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Snoek for this post:
Old 05-19-2024, 12:07 AM   #350
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:

Why am I not too surprised that once again it's involving luzi? I would day you have it out for him, but.... It's luzi. He really has it out for himself. Just too nice of a target to aim for to tease.

Hey luzi? While you are doing those lovely edges and remembering you are never going to stop being denied, you should take a read at what Leland wrote for you all that time ago!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 01:20 AM   #351
Leland
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoek View Post
You should write a book Leland... Wow... You kept me up way to long now! I couldn't stop reading
Thank you very very much, finally a kindred soul that appreciates and understands real art! I'm so happy I ruined your sleep tonight. ♡
I'm expecially fond of the big chapter near the end with luzi turning into the Ticklemonger, that one kinda written itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Why am I not too surprised that once again it's involving luzi? I would day you have it out for him, but.... It's luzi. He really has it out for himself. Just too nice of a target to aim for to tease.

Hey luzi? While you are doing those lovely edges and remembering you are never going to stop being denied, you should take a read at what Leland wrote for you all that time ago!
Good idea to revisit the old glories that caused him to lose his orgasms forever! Luzi, go back to the old thread, read again my posts, 2 edges per post, thank you very much!

I actually feel a bit of sorry for him, mainly because he created this thread to be teased and humiliated for a few days but we hijacked it and using it as a lounge and chat, so no way to escape for him and also no collection of mere teasing posts like he wanted.

Is denying teasing to someone that wants teasing also a teasing?

PS 38 edges/day today...

EDIT
Optional Creativity Training Homework!
Post here every now and then (as much as possible)
Try to be creative, read the other posts to find inspiration, don't worry about suggesting perfect things since he will simply refuse the rule and edge more instead of doing it.
It's the perfect playground.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=434035

PS He's another Netherlander, WTF

Fading Memories

Last edited by Leland; 05-19-2024 at 01:27 AM.
Old 05-19-2024, 01:29 AM   #352
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Thank you very very much, finally a kindred soul that appreciates and understands real art! I'm so happy I ruined your sleep tonight. ♡
I'm expecially fond of the big chapter near the end with luzi turning into the Ticklemonger, that one kinda written itself.

Good idea to revisit the old glories that caused him to lose his orgasms forever! Luzi, go back to the old thread, read again my posts, 2 edges per post, thank you very much!

I actually feel a bit of sorry for him, mainly because he created this thread to be teased and humiliated for a few days but we hijacked it and using it as a lounge and chat, so no way to escape for him and also no collection of mere teasing posts like he wanted.

Is denying teasing to someone that wants teasing also a teasing?

PS 38 edges/day today...

EDIT
Optional Creativity Training Homework!
Post here every now and then (as much as possible)
Try to be creative, read the other posts to find inspiration, don't worry about suggesting perfect things since he will simply refuse the rule and edge more instead of doing it.
It's the perfect playground.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=434035

PS He's another Netherlander, WTF

*Looks at post* I am homework?!?

They are surprisingly common around here it seems ^^

And noooo need to be sorry for Luzi. He loves being denied, and I'm pretty sure he loves having no chance to get out as this is being used as a chatroom. Don't you luzi?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 05-19-2024, 01:52 AM   #353
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Now I am getting the idea in my head that maybe I would know people in real life from GetDare haha.

Imagine finding out someone you know and never expected a thing from would be just as kinky as you!

Achievements:
Old 05-19-2024, 01:57 AM   #354
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Now I am getting the idea in my head that maybe I would know people in real life from GetDare haha.

Imagine finding out someone you know and never expected a thing from would be just as kinky as you!
Sounds great! I mean, you can always just not do anything with the information. And could give some very fun challenges to do

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 05-19-2024, 02:06 AM   #355
Leland
getDare Devil

Quote:

On average there's probably a kinkster fapping in every public bathroom of the Netherlands every day. I must remember to check every stall if I ever come there

Fading Memories
Old 05-19-2024, 02:09 AM   #356
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
On average there's probably a kinkster fapping in every public bathroom of the Netherlands every day. I must remember to check every stall if I ever come there
It's a known epidemic. Really tenacious. If you have a good sense of smell you can feel the denial hanging in the air too.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 05-19-2024, 02:12 AM   #357
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Sounds great! I mean, you can always just not do anything with the information. And could give some very fun challenges to do
To be fair, if I would find out someone I know (at least if we are a bit close) is on here, I would probably be honest and tell them who I am, again, depending on who it is.

Achievements:
Old 05-19-2024, 02:14 AM   #358
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
To be fair, if I would find out someone I know (at least if we are a bit close) is on here, I would probably be honest and tell them who I am, again, depending on who it is.
Always does, case to case basis. I mean, might be someone you really don't like. Forget, ignore, and move on.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 05-19-2024, 02:17 AM   #359
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Always does, case to case basis. I mean, might be someone you really don't like. Forget, ignore, and move on.
Honestly I have surprisingly few people I really don't like haha. Somehow most people like interacting with me and I like interacting with most people.

Achievements:
Old 05-19-2024, 02:18 AM   #360
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

You know. Leland was right. You are a dog. A golden retriever! *Pets the dog* best animal!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edging, humiliation