Old 05-15-2024, 11:37 AM   #181
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoek View Post
I don't have much of a getdare life to be ruined beside this thread

I don't think I'll become a drug addict.. just yet
The ones I have now are pretty harmless
Leland I just realised something.. another person with pee in their dislikes.. and she doesn't have pm dares I can abuse to get her to like it

Kik: AnonRK.GD
Temporarily free from Leland's grasp
Achievements:
Surpassed pee drinking master Leland
AnonRK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 11:43 AM   #182
Snoek

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonRK View Post
Leland I just realised something.. another person with pee in their dislikes.. and she doesn't have pm dares I can abuse to get her to like it
I will discuss maybe adding pm dares with FolDae...

likes, dislikes, limits and toys

I'm trapped here

PM DARES

MY RULES
Snoek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 11:57 AM   #183
Leland
getDare Devil

Quote:
Please tell me more, what would you do then?
I would think that they deserve a fitting pun...

I would tell them to blame everything on Anon!

Seriously, I didn't expect such a sudden turning-tables dom teasing comeback, I'm proud but please hurry up and cum otherwise you will soon turn into a really sadistic hobgoblin...

Quote:
I don't have much of a getdare life to be ruined beside this thread

I don't think I'll become a drug addict.. just yet
The ones I have now are pretty harmless
I see... don't take everything I say literally and seriously... you really have the sense of humour of a fish

Quote:
That's the first thing I noticed of her and her best quality maybe ... now I will probably shock you but... you don't ALWAYS need PM dares to tease someone! You yourself didn't have piss drinking PM dares and yet... you soon surpassed the master at it! So enhance the dom tingles you have active now, focus on the careless victim in front of you and use your most reasonable legalese charm to strongly dare them to do something they never even thought of trying.

Likes: lucid dreams, creativity, soul searching, mindfuck, denial.
Dislikes: discipline, rules, tedious tasks, chores, exercises.
Limits: everything else.

Fading Memories
Dumb Eevee's twin soul in another dreamworld
Still dragged around by the dogfox kirdo
All starts and ends with Luzifell

Last edited by Leland; 05-15-2024 at 11:59 AM.
Leland is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 12:20 PM   #184
Snoek

Foldae did agree to me making pm dare list. I'll start looking around for inspiration

I'm trapped here

PM DARES

MY RULES
Old 05-15-2024, 12:23 PM   #185
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leland View Post
I would think that they deserve a fitting pun...

I would tell them to blame everything on Anon!

Seriously, I didn't expect such a sudden turning-tables dom teasing comeback, I'm proud but please hurry up and cum otherwise you will soon turn into a really sadistic hobgoblin...

I see... don't take everything I say literally and seriously... you really have the sense of humour of a fish

That's the first thing I noticed of her and her best quality maybe ... now I will probably shock you but... you don't ALWAYS need PM dares to tease someone! You yourself didn't have piss drinking PM dares and yet... you soon surpassed the master at it! So enhance the dom tingles you have active now, focus on the careless victim in front of you and use your most reasonable legalese charm to strongly dare them to do something they never even thought of trying.
I had 1 PISS dare, which is how it all started haha. PM dares are just useful because that way I can often use their own rules in a fun way, like when they have a dice or faproulette dare! Also doesn't happen often that people just randomly give others dares (especially from dislikes), so not used to doing it that way

But I am sure Snoek would love to do some dares that would surely get her to start liking pee, wouldn't you Snoek?

Achievements:
Old 05-15-2024, 12:29 PM   #186
Snoek

Quote:
But I am sure Snoek would love to do some dares that would surely get her to start liking pee, wouldn't you Snoek?
Eh, I'll see, I'll add some... And see how it goes?

I'm trapped here

PM DARES

MY RULES
Old 05-15-2024, 01:00 PM   #187
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Eh, I'll see, I'll add some... And see how it goes?
Don't worry, if you allow me to give you a pee dare I will make sure it's a good one for beginners! The goal is to make you like it, not scare you away!

Achievements:
Old 05-15-2024, 01:22 PM   #188
Snoek

Quote:
Don't worry, if you allow me to give you a pee dare I will make sure it's a good one for beginners! The goal is to make you like it, not scare you away!
That would be amazing! I have a bit of trouble navigating this site too. Can you maybe help me?

I'm trapped here

PM DARES

MY RULES
Old 05-15-2024, 01:30 PM   #189
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Quote:
That would be amazing! I have a bit of trouble navigating this site too. Can you maybe help me?
For the pee dare I would use a certain roulette from faproulette.co with some adjustments (Leland knows which one I am talking about), but if there is anything you need to know or don't understand about GetDare, feel free to send a message any time!

Achievements:
Old 05-15-2024, 10:29 PM   #190
Snoek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leland View Post
First, you clearly underestimate my ability to persuade people to join our little fun club.

Also... you respectfully declined for healthy reason? What is happening? Why everyone is using reasonable arguments to escape their punishments recently? Even you luzi... I'm baffled... you should have said something like "Nooo have mercy, it's too much, please!" And I would have replied in a mean and annoyed way conceding to decrease the edge to 700 or allowing more time to complete them. Why no one makes me happy and begs... beg, please!

Begging for beggings... my lowest point ever?

Also: no dreams, sleeping bondage or secret public dares reported... everyone is slacking here
I am also happy to announce that i did have a dream tonight! Lets just say that this one is really humiliating. Maybe it is better if I do not share it. But here I go anyway

In the dream I was over at a friend's house, crocheting ofcourse. We where having a normal conversation, until she started talking about dildo. She showed me how to use is, while our normal conversation also just went on. If felt like it was the most normal thing that I did every day. She had a big collection of dildos. It didn't feel oncomfortabel or weird, if only it was like that in the real world too...

I'm trapped here

PM DARES

MY RULES
Old 05-15-2024, 10:33 PM   #191
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Quote:
I had 1 PISS dare, which is how it all started haha. PM dares are just useful because that way I can often use their own rules in a fun way, like when they have a dice or faproulette dare! Also doesn't happen often that people just randomly give others dares (especially from dislikes), so not used to doing it that way

You know, it's quite mean to talk about getting someone else pee pm dares and having your own unavailable~ You sure you don't want to open them up again?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 10:49 PM   #192
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Quote:
I am also happy to announce that i did have a dream tonight! Lets just say that this one is really humiliating. Maybe it is better if I do not share it. But here I go anyway

In the dream I was over at a friend's house, crocheting ofcourse. We where having a normal conversation, until she started talking about dildo. She showed me how to use is, while our normal conversation also just went on. If felt like it was the most normal thing that I did every day. She had a big collection of dildos. It didn't feel oncomfortabel or weird, if only it was like that in the real world too...
Also, dreaming about dildos at your friends house? Your mind is definitely already going places!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 05-15-2024, 10:56 PM   #193
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
You know, it's quite mean to talk about getting someone else pee pm dares and having your own unavailable~ You sure you don't want to open them up again?
They are unavailable because I still have more than 50 mouths full to do and can't keep up with how fast I got them haha

Achievements:
Old 05-15-2024, 11:00 PM   #194
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Quote:
They are unavailable because I still have more than 50 mouths full to do and can't keep up with how fast I got them haha
Sounds like someone needs to increase their water intake so they can finish them off faster. 50 mouthfuls still means you are going to be tasting your tasty pee on a daily basis for a while though.

Also, I noticed you missing from Lelands list of people in the thread. You sure you don't want to enjoy neverending denial?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 05-15-2024, 11:15 PM   #195
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Sounds like someone needs to increase their water intake so they can finish them off faster. 50 mouthfuls still means you are going to be tasting your tasty pee on a daily basis for a while though.

Also, I noticed you missing from Lelands list of people in the thread. You sure you don't want to enjoy neverending denial?
I just came out of about 1 and a half month of denial with almost a 1000 edges total, so I'm good..
Also going a bit slow on the pee because I currently don't have much motivation for doing tasks and they just feel like a chore

Achievements:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edging, humiliation