Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-13-2024, 02:21 PM   #1
PiggySlut

Default 22/F shower dares?

So due to anxiety and executive dysfunction it's been longer than id like to admit since this slut has taken a shower. I need to get back into the habit of at least showering every other night and I was hoping some tasks, punishments, rewards might help with that.

I've got a shower with a bathtub attached but I don't have a plug for the tub, the shower head does come off the wall and has numerous settings, I can also remove the nozzle from the house and stick the hose up my ass though I can't fit much water that way. I have a steel scrubbing pad and one of those dish sponges with the scrubby pad on it as well, including obvious household stuff, an enema bulb and everything in my toys list. My clit is about 1.75" long because of medication and regular pumping of it. I LOVE having my ass full

This is a little all over the place but I'm desperate and I'm hoping to get some interesting replies. I'll be showering in a couple of hours, any dares after that will go towards my next show. If I don't write a report feel free to give me a punishment
PiggySlut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punish a slut, shower