Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-09-2024, 11:37 PM   #271
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Squirmy needy day! Happy to see you managed some quality curled up time.

It's going to be a loooooot of need going out your body today!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 03:51 AM   #272
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Squirmy needy day! Happy to see you managed some quality curled up time.

It's going to be a loooooot of need going out your body today!

YAY!! I get to cum today!!! *BLUSHES*

I did the 250 clit taps this morning. Gosh. So so needy!

I have one task left unfinished that I will do this morning…then I get to cum!!

…I um am open to suggestions on what that will look like *blushes*

*BLUSHES*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures

Last edited by aloe; 05-10-2024 at 04:03 AM.
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 05:01 AM   #273
wolf82
Prodigy

Having an orgasm while you have a clothespin on each nipple sounds like a pretty good idea to me

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 06:27 AM   #274
athmarr
Distinguished Member

We can do a bit better than that, with a bit of extra teasing first.

Spoiler:
First, strip off and make sure your “cute lil toy” writing is still there and remind yourself outloud “this little toy gets to cum soon”. Drop to your knees, put your pumps on your nipples and head to the floor and arse up, and slowly fuck your arse with your vibe beads (turned off) 25 times in and out before you can begin to touch and you can use your hand on your clit to bring yourself to an edge. Leave the beads in but off, swap the pumps for some pegs on your nipples, and ride your dildo again 25 times slowly all the way down and up before you can use your hand to bring yourself to an edge. Then lay back, put a pump on your clit, start a timer and put on your blindfold. Use your favourite vibe on the pegs and pump, you can edge but don’t go over. Your goal is 5mins, or 30s either side. If you’re in that window, you can take the pump off and use the vibe to go over the edge and enjoy your orgasm. If you miss time it, turn on your anal vibe swap the pegs for your clamps and do 5 more edges before you can finally take the pump off your clit for your vibe instead.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:22 AM   #275
aloe
Distinguished Member

*blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Your reports are always a delight to read, lil toy.
There is nothing annoying about them.

I'll give you permission for a friday orgasm as well. You earned it.
But first, you need some training in holding yourself back. You always edge so fast, when you want to enjoy touching yourself

Let's get you down on your knees and naked. Place a stopwatch in front of you and play with your pussy for 10 minutes. No edges.
If you need to take a break from rubbing, you went too fast. Count the breaks. Max 10 seconds.

Time to cool down a bit. 10 minutes corner time. Still on your knees. Every break you took earlier, is one clothespin you have to add to your body.

Second round. Start the stopwatch again, but this time blindfold yourself.
Guess the time.
If you stop within 30 seconds of the 10 minute mark, you are allowed 10 edges.
If you are off, each minute off means one hour with ass and pussy filled.
I had been thinking about this task since I woke up...or really since I read it yesterday. A part of me really dreading it...and another part of my very excited by it. Regardless I was dragging my feet to start it. Corner time...blah... and so so long trying not to edge...which so aptly pointed out I am not all that good at when I am touching *blushes*

But I am also really really excited to orgasm and this is between me and that so I finally decided to start... *BLUSHES*

I stripped down and knelt on the ground. I um was already a little leaky and um well looking at me it was pretty obvious I am very needy and desperate to cum *blushes*

I started a stopwatch in front of me and started slowly playing with my pussy *BLUSHES*. Gosh. It felt soooo good to touch. I was going super slow and just feeling my hand move through my slickness and the neediness rushing through my body. gosh. I started to get squirmier and squirmier. And could feel myself growing closer to an edge...I tired to slow down more...gosh. It felt so so good though.

I took a break for the first time at 3 minutes and 4 seconds...ugh. I was getting far too close to the edge and was afraid I would hit it if I didn't break *BLUSHES* I waited the 10 seconds and started again. Trying to go so slow. Gosh. Every movement of my hand felt sooo good. I was sooo wet and gosh. I don't think I have had this much touch time all together this week. *BLUSHES* which um is a very very blushy thought...

I needed another break a minute and 3 seconds later (time 4 min 7 sec). Gosh! I really really was trying to go slow and stay away from the edge. I um am just NEEDY. It has been awhile since I've been denied *BLUSHES* Gosh. I waited the 10 seconds and resumed. gosh. I was just growing more and more senstive and the 10 seconds really didn't help anything fade.

Break 3 was 1 minute and 23 seconds later....(time 5 min 30sec)...I was getting better somehow!!

Break 4 was a minute and 31 seconds later...I had been moving my hand SO SLOW for that minute. gosh. it still felt so good! (time 7:01) Gosh. Getting so close to the end. So needy. 10 second break and back to playing oh so slowly with my pussy..

Break 5 was 1 minute and 18 seconds later (time 8:19) gosh. So close. I was not all that still at this point...

Break 6 was 49 seconds later...*BLUSHES* (time 9:08) ... I was determined to make it to the end without another break and did *BLUSHES*

...clearly I am not all that good at staying away from the edge...but I didn't edge at all during the 10 minutes I was just so so close and now desperately wanting an edge!!! 6 breaks total...I was thinking I could do it with less...but I made it *BLUSHES*

Then came the corner time. I do not like corner time usually. I get bored and feel silly and ugh. I was not looking forward to this. I put a peg on each nipple, and 2 on each pussy lip *BLUSHES*, set a timer for 10 minutes and turned to face the corner.

I was very very restless for the first few minutes. I think in the first 3 minutes I checked the time like 6 times... I wasn't settling. Feeling so needy. and wanted to touch so badly and was squriming everywhere. ...I'm not sure what changed but I started to settle some. The pegs were delightfully pinchy and kind of grounding... I let my forehead rest against the wall and just felt the buzzing and needyness rushing through me. It was a super weird feeling but also good. I was just breathing and needy and feeling the pegs. Then the timer went off *BLUSHES*

I turned back to face the room. Taking off the pegs and settling me legs a little wider. I started a stopwatch and slid the blindfold on. Gosh. 10 edges if I could do this. I REALLY REALLY wanted those edges!

I was slowly playing with my pussy again - trying to stay away from edges...I had to take a few short breaks. And my mind was drifting to um some very squrimy placed *BLUSHES* gosh. Being blindfolded for whatever reason just lets it wander. *BLUSHES* I um was not doing all that great at keeping track of time. I pulled away for 10 seconds whenever I felt an edge getting tooo close but otherwise just kept slowly touching. When I thought I was getting close to 10 minutes I decided on another 15 seconds. I felt like I was feeling similar to after the last 10 minutes and squirmy enough that enough time had passed. I REALLY wanted those edges. When I took my blindfold off there was 9 minutes and 18 seconds on the stopwatch............I had been 12 seconds off! UGH UGH UGH!!!!!!

I lay back squirming in frustration not touching. thinking about how good those edges would have felt and how badly I wanted them!!

Once I calmed a little I slid my medium silicone plug in and the smaller dildo and started typing this up.

Gosh. It feels so good to be filled but I REALLY want to edge. but I get to cum today so I guess it's okay. UGH. 10 edges though!!!

Thanks for the very evil task...I had more fun with it then I expected and now am all full and very needy.

I am going to have to run out for a bit before I have time for my orgasm But I should be back and have time later this afternoon!! I'm so so excited!

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 05-10-2024, 07:38 AM   #276
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Good girl Aloe!

So cute how needy you are!

i think i understand why people enjoy making me a needy mess now..... its just so fun to make you a needy mess lil toy

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 07:47 AM   #277
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
Good girl Aloe!

So cute how needy you are!

i think i understand why people enjoy making me a needy mess now..... its just so fun to make you a needy mess lil toy
*BLUSHES* thanks Stealth

*squirms* I am very much so a needy mess! *blushes* and so glad to hear that it's fun

*BLUSHES*

Old 05-10-2024, 12:27 PM   #278
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
We can do a bit better than that, with a bit of extra teasing first.

First, strip off and make sure your “cute lil toy” writing is still there and remind yourself outloud “this little toy gets to cum soon”. Drop to your knees, put your pumps on your nipples and head to the floor and arse up, and slowly fuck your arse with your vibe beads (turned off) 25 times in and out before you can begin to touch and you can use your hand on your clit to bring yourself to an edge. Leave the beads in but off, swap the pumps for some pegs on your nipples, and ride your dildo again 25 times slowly all the way down and up before you can use your hand to bring yourself to an edge. Then lay back, put a pump on your clit, start a timer and put on your blindfold. Use your favourite vibe on the pegs and pump, you can edge but don’t go over. Your goal is 5mins, or 30s either side. If you’re in that window, you can take the pump off and use the vibe to go over the edge and enjoy your orgasm. If you miss time it, turn on your anal vibe swap the pegs for your clamps and do 5 more edges before you can finally take the pump off your clit for your vibe instead.
*BLUSHES*

...first of all let me say I'm typing this all curled up so hopefully it is followable

*blushes*

My short little meeting took a lot longer than expected and when I was getting back in the care to drive home I was SOOOOO anticipating an orgasm *blushes*

When I got home I opened the spoiler then stripped *blushes* re-writing "cute lil toy" on my chest. Then I said "this little toy gets to cum soon" *BLUSHES* while blushing profusely

Dropping to my knees I added the pumps on my nipples ... gosh. so sensitive and they hadn't had any other attention today. so needy. moving so that my head was resting on the floor and my rear was up I started to slowly insert the beads *blushes* gosh. they went slowly in and out 25 times ...possibly getting quicker as time went...but I was trying to go slow... then I reached my other hand down and gently rubbed my clit *blushes* and was at an edge not long after that

I was so excited to cum.

Leaving the beads in I swapped the pumps for pegs. Gosh. my nipples were so swollen and sensitive. Then I moved so I could lower myself on the dildo ...slowly...25....times... gosh...I was feeling so incredibly needy. slow slow down and back up. gosh. so so full and so good. I was trembling a little...

Then I lay back and put a pump on my clit. gosh. that feeling is so sos so squirmy. ...I'm squirming now thinging about it... then I grabbed the little bullet vibe and set a stopwatch and turned it over. I didn't want to not see and knock the pump off... I moved the vibe around between the pegs and the pump squirming with my holes still filled. gosh. it all felt sooo good. I would open my eyes to move the vibe then close them and just feel. so many sensations. so so needy.

When I thought the time was almost up I opened my eyes and flipped over my phone. 4 minutes and 28 seconds. UGH I either need to be better or worse at this.

I switched the pegs for my clamps which just felts really good and added to everythng and then turned the beads on *BLUSHES* gosh. and moved the dildo in shallow little thursts until I edged. gosh. so close. so needy. if I had waited 3 more seconds I would be cumming. UGH. I edged again. and again pausing breifly between each but ramping myself up more and more each time.

Then I final had the 5 and final edge

I quickly took the pump off. gosh. so swollen. and large. I tuned the little bullet vibe back on and touched it to my clit. it did not take long. it was building and building and I had been holding it back and then i just tipped over and gosh.

so good.

*BLUSHES*

Thank you...

and thank you all for all the fun... I um want to find a way to keep giving up some control of my orgasms *BLUSHES* but I won't have quite as much time as I did this week...idk...maybe points to earn an orgasm...thinking...shall see...my brain definitely isn't on at full speed

anyways thank you all so so so much and I will stop rambling now... and um well maybe have one more orgasm *blushes*

The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 05-10-2024, 12:58 PM   #279
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Goos girl Aloe! In so envious lil toy!

Sounds like such a nice orgasm.

Maybe an orgasm could be worth a set amount of points each week based on how busy you will be and we could give you tasks and how many points they are worth!

Old 05-10-2024, 01:46 PM   #280
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Wonderful report as always aloe, I love getting all the detail and your reactions.

I think a point system would probably work well as it allows for longer or shorter things that you can fit round your schedule to still earn points. And we can all ways give you some extra… or take them away if we’re feeling cruel that day.
Old 05-10-2024, 03:36 PM   #281
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Hmmm it is still Friday..... which means I think Aloe should get all cozy filled with her big metal plug, a dildo and her vibrator and let herself cum over and over and over again. If our lil toy feels like playing and orgasming more!

Old 05-10-2024, 11:12 PM   #282
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Woohoo! Orgasm! A well deserved one aloe, that was a very fun week You did fantastic getting so needy for us

Points to earn an orgasm could be a lot of fun indeed. A lot more manageable as well in terms of time

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 09:32 AM   #283
aloe
Distinguished Member

*glows* thank you all I had so much fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
Hmmm it is still Friday..... which means I think Aloe should get all cozy filled with her big metal plug, a dildo and her vibrator and let herself cum over and over and over again. If our lil toy feels like playing and orgasming more!
and um am wishing I had seen this because how amazing would that have felt *blushes* ...

I'm really liking the idea of points to earn my orgasm(s)...and that the number of points needed can change...I am going to start a different thread shortly I think... *BLUSHES*

Advertisements
Kink Talk