Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-30-2011, 02:35 PM   #1
jcogginsa

Default Smile, Liberia

(Note: the views of these characters are bias'd by way of indoctrination. none of their opinions represent me)

My name is Hime. Hime twentyone Nathansslave. I am medium heigh, have shoulder length orange hair, and my breasts are large and erky, as is my ass. When i was born, i was given a marker signifying that when i turned twenty, i would be made a slave. To you that sounds odd, but to me it was completely normal. I've known it would happen all my life. I was taught that being a slave was perfectly all right, and that one must always be kind, loyal, and lawabiding. If you did that, you'd be made a Wifeslave. Like all slaves, Wifeslaves had to obey every order their master's gave them, but their were many laws in place to protect them, and they had numerous oppurtunities to gain freedom should they desire it. But i'm getting ahead of myself. Let me explain from the begining.

From the don of civilization, women have been enslaved to men. They had no rights, and any number of horrific things were done to them daily by their masters. As people grew more inteligent, many argued for the freedm of women , but every time a nation abolished slavery, they collapsed in short order. For centuries, women's subjugation was considered necesary for civilization. It took until the founder of my nation, Julias Carpenter, for this to be disproven. He proved that women need not be doomed to enslavement. His nation, Liberia, allowed anyone to be a master. Women could own men, men could own other men, women could own other women. And think's to his genius, Liberia is centuries ahead of all other nations.

Back to my birth. I was born of a breedingslave. Breedingslaves were wifeslaves who'd commited adultery, and so were punished by spending their lives giving birth to new lives. Once one pregnancy ended, another began. I was the 21st person born to my mother, so until the age of twenty, i was called twentyone. I grew up, went to school, and lived normally. When i was nineteen and eleven monthes, i found out i would be a wifeslave. I was so happy. When i was put up for the masters, i was selected by someone from my school, a kind boy named Nathan. Hence my last name, Nathansslave. Nathan gave me my first real name. I was expecting a common slave name, like Cunt or Tits, but he named me Hime, which is a name i'd never heard

When Nathan and i got back to his house, i immeadiately went to his bedroom so that i could be 'claimed'. He chuckled at my eagerness, and followed me...

(first chapter is world building. the action starts next chapter. )
jcogginsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 10:08 PM   #2
xXScarlettezXx

Default great start :)

i like it so far...is this in the future? cause it reads kinda like science fiction...i like the characters too...
xXScarlettezXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 05:37 AM   #3
jcogginsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXScarlettezXx View Post
i like it so far...is this in the future? cause it reads kinda like science fiction...i like the characters too...
alternate dimension actually
Old 10-01-2011, 06:04 AM   #4
jcogginsa

I waited on his bed. I hadn't worn clothes since the winter, so i was already nude. He entered after moment, having stripped down himself. Nathan was lean, but muscular. he had spiky blond hair and sapphire colored eyes. His cock was 8 inches long. For a moment i was afraid. My pussy and ass were specially trained to be tight, and it might hurt. But i willed myself to put my fear aside. It was my duty to give him pleasure, and it would be greedy to expect him to do the same.

As he reached the edge of the bed, i crawled accross it as sexily as i could manage. In my 19th year, i was taken out of regular school, as put into slave training. In slave training, they trained us in every way possible, short of claiming our virgin wholes. I was considered a prodigy Cocksucker, The cocksucker queen they called me, so i began with a blowjob. Up and down, i licked the shaft of his cock, before kissing the tip. The kiss lead me to take the whole thing in. My mouth was stuffed, but i continued sucking and pleasuring my masters cock, until he began to pull out. I opened my mouth wide, and he shot his cum into me. I held it in my mouth, savoring his taste, until he gave me permission to swallow

Now it was time for the Main Event. I leaned back and spread my legs wide, giving him access to my pussy. My training lead me to suspect he'd shove himself inside and thrust brutally, but again Nathan defied expectation. As if to insure that we both received pleasure, he gently entered me. The sensation was absolutely blissful. The pleasure mounted and mounted until eventually, he reach my hymen. He looked to me for permission, which i gave hapily. Then he pulled back and thrust forward, shattering it and shoving his cock into to me to the hilt. The pain was terrible, but he hugged me and chased it away. Soon the remaining pain to turned to pleasure, and the next hour was a chaotic jumble of fucking, both of us in euphoria. When it finally ended, we laid next to each other and blissfully slept.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:18 AM   #5
Siren
getDare Succubus

This is really interesting, please continue

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:23 AM   #6
jcogginsa

i will. i'm on break for a week, so i'll try for an update a day if i can. between updates, i'd love to chat with y'all
Old 10-02-2011, 07:27 AM   #7
jcogginsa

I awoke to nathan's smiling face. I wanted more than anything to go to another round, but i knew we had business to attend to. He took me out to his car, a fancy red one that could go really fast. There were many things we had to do. First he went to get my slave collar. He splurged and got me the most advanced model. He could shrink it, and it came with holographic costumes i could put on over my naked body. It also came with holographic dogtags that carried my name. But my favorite part was the leash. with it i'd always have a connection to master

Our next stop was one i knew was coming. You see, only slaves of a certain grade level can become a wifeslave. The rest become toyslaves. Toyslaves, unlike wifeslaves, had no laws protecting them, nor anyway to gain freedom. They were there to live out every sadistic urge, every vile fetish, and every abusive fantasy that their masters had. Unlike wifeslaves, they were bought and sold on the streets.

I knew nathan would buy one, all masters did, and i didn't feel threatened by it until i saw nathan leading it over. It was wearing a color just like mine. I did not like that. It had shortcut blue hair, lavender eyes so pale i almost thought she was blind, and pale unmarred skin. It's breast's were large, slightly bigger than mine, and her ass was larger too. She looked overall more full than me.

I got rid of my negative emotions by imagining her screams as nathan broke her in the night

(Next chapter we have the first POV shift)
Old 10-03-2011, 07:52 AM   #8
jcogginsa

I never wanted to be a slave. As i was growing, i was always fearful of it. Because of that, i had horrible grades. When the time came, i was made a slutslave. I was put on display completely nude, and forced to endure constant gropings by my potential masters. The man who bought me said his name was nathan, and he took me back to his home quickly. He told his wifeslave to prepare dinner, and that he'd be spending the rest of the day in his room with me. I barely had time to give out a small squeak of fear when he grabbed me and roughly threw me onto the bed in in his room.

I turned and begged him not to hurt me, but was cut off when he slapped me in the face. as he stripped his lcothes, he told me that i was just his plaything, and nothing more. He said if i followed his orders willingly, then i'd be able to feel pleasure too, but disobedience would not be tolerated. Finally he ordered me to give him a blowjob.

Terrefied, i took hold of his erect cock and tried to bring it to my mouth...but i just couldn't. The vile nature of the act overcame my terror and i froze. He frowned and backhanded me with enough force to make me fall on my back. He quickly grabbed me by the side and flipped me onto my stomach. I didn't even have enough time to beg before his cock made its first horrific thrust into my ass. I screamed in pain, and then did so again and again as he continuously thust in and out. That anyone could receive pleasure from this violation was impossible for me to conceive. Finally, he came inside of my abused ass.

I thought it was over, but i was wrong. I saw through sob choked eyes as he came over and grabbed my hair, pulling my face close to his filthy cock. Without a care, he shoved his cock into my mouth. I choked on the horrible mix of tastes. I was tasting both his cock and my own ass. I could offer no resistng as he fucked my face as he had done to my ass.

After he shot his cum all upon my face, he dragged me by my hair over to a door. He opened the door and dragged me down into what appeared to be a dungeon. He bound me to a hardwood table and walked out of sight. He returned with a ballgag and a device riht out of my nightmares. He gagged me and told me that the person he bought her from had told him about the special way he had disciplined her when should did not try her best to be sold. He let me stew in my fear for a few moments, then shoved the cattle prod into my pussy
Old 10-03-2011, 02:14 PM   #9
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

this is interesting, to say the least

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 02:26 PM   #10
jcogginsa

thanks. if anyone has any questions about the world this takes place in, feel free to ask
Old 10-06-2011, 02:23 PM   #11
I need punishing

Medal Bronze 1

oh my, please continue

Dislikes: anal, severe pain, blood, x dressing, and noise

Limits: Public, family, permanent, illegal

PM me with a dare please
I need punishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:24 PM   #12
jcogginsa

i will when i get inspiration. until then, please chat me up
Old 10-11-2011, 03:48 PM   #13
jcogginsa

(still on the slutslave's POV)

After the shocks, i did not resist anything the master did to me. I was too afraid, and fear is a much better motivator than revulsion. fortunately all he asked of me afterwords was a blowjob, so it was not as horrific as it could have been. Then he gave me my new name. He named me Cunt, as mine was the key to 'breaking' me

He lead me out of his personal torture room and to a table, where his wifeslave, Hime, had prepared him a plate of bacon and eggs

"Very good Hime. I think you deserve a reword."

"Thank you master." She said happily

"I'm gonna be busy for the day, so I'll let you use Cunt for the day. I've already taken her virginity, so you can do anything to her"

She gave a cruel smile and i new she wanted me to suffer

(I need some ideas for things Hime can do to Cunt. the more debauched, the better)

Advertisements
Kink Talk