Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-03-2024, 03:04 PM   #1
cum-stain

Default Help Me Break in my New Toys, 24F

So hi,

Newbie here and very exciting to be joining you all! I’m looking forward to exploring myself sexually and need your help. My problem is I can’t seem to enjoy any sexual activity without being told what to do… and that’s where you come in, please tell me!

I have ordered a range of new toys that will be delivered this Sunday(5th of May 2024) and I can’t wait! I will also have a free house that day and want your help is breaking in and testing out these new toys.

The toys are as follows:

G-Spot Vibe with Clit Sucker
8 Inch Suction Cup Dildo
Anal Training Set - Includes X5 Butt Plugs ranging from small to large and anal beads 30cm long

I currently only have a bullet vibe. In terms of sexual experience, I have only ever had one cock and it was quite small so my experience is very limited. I really want to test and push myself. I want to be trained to have the best sex in the future and be able to adequately please a man, or woman!

Any dares will be given reports as soon as they are done. I will also let you know as soon as the toys are received, can’t wait to get started! xx

Get going and start to push and humiliate me, I also love mean comments and dirty talk so please don’t hold back xx
cum-stain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 04:31 PM   #2
DenialSlutForGrabs

Alright, since you are just starting, there’s likely no way you’d be able to take your new shiny dildo without a thorough preparation of your needy hole beforehand.

So that’s exactly what we are going to do here.

But first, we’ll need to get you properly excited for the gift awaiting you. So you are to strip and kneel on the floor with your legs at least shoulder width apart to expose your pussy (if you’re worried about hurting your knees, you may kneel on a pillow). You are not to touch your pussy until ordered, though. Instead, grab your G-spot vibe and give it a nice cleaning with your tongue and lips, teasing your nipples with a bullet vibe, until your neglected slut hole starts helplessly leaking in anticipation, begging to be filled.

Now you may lie on your back with your legs spread wide open (tie them in that position if possible), slowly insert your G-spot vibe and turn it on. Continue working your nipples with the bullet while your new vibe warms up your pussy until you feel yourself getting close to the edge of an orgasm. Stop all stimulation. You don’t get to orgasm until your pussy is stretched like it’s supposed to.

Now that your hole is wet and needy, you should be able to stuff the largest anal plug into it.
If not, go down a size and try again, but you have to attach a clothespin to a sensitive area of your choice (your nipples, breasts, inner thighs, labia etc., not something like a thumb) for each decrease in size that you are not allowed to remove until you manage to go back to a larger plug, so I would try really hard to fit them inside if I were you. On the flip-side you may use a bullet vibe on your clit during this stage as long as you don’t cum from it.

Once you manage to stuff the largest butt plug into your leaking pussy, you can start earning the honor of being fucked by your new cock. Take whichever vibe has the strongest vibrations and position it right against your clit (turned on, obviously), then put on a tight pair of panties to secure both toys in place. Properly stuffed now, get back into kneeling position and use a suction cup to attach your dildo at your mouth level. You must spend the next 5 minutes servicing this cock with your mouth like a desperate slut you are, preferably while watching a video with blowjob instructions/encouragement.
You are not allowed to cum yet unless you manage to swallow at least a half of your dildo without gagging.

When the time is up, attach your dildo to the floor. Take off your panties and pull out the plug. Still kneeling, slowly lower yourself on the dildo and start riding it, trying to take it deeper with each thrust. Once you manage to take it at least halfway, you are finally allowed to use your vibe to bring yourself to a well-earned orgasm as a reward for being a properly trained stretched-out slut.

If you fail and have an orgasm you haven’t earned at any point of this dare, you must spend the rest of the day wearing a butt plug unless your ass is being used for sanitary or sexual purposes.

(You haven’t listed your limits anywhere, so if anything here goes against them let me know and I’ll modify the dare accordingly)
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Toys: nipple clamps, a vibrating butt plug, two dildos 4.5” and 8”
Likes: anal, large toys, pain, oral, orgasm denial, edging, breath play, nipple play, cock torture, spanking, whipping, restraints
Limits: vaginal penetration, piss/scat/vomit, ass to mouth, public, face pics, food play, permanent marks/damage

Last edited by DenialSlutForGrabs; 05-03-2024 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Typos
DenialSlutForGrabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 04:35 PM   #3
Drakenloft

You can try this:
Put any fruit or vegetable into your cunt. ...check google it's what you think it is. You can tell everyone what you where able to shove up there or you can add extra challenge not being allowed to buy it yourself
Drakenloft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 08:27 PM   #4
wolf82
Prodigy

See how much of the dildo you can take in your throat while holding the bullet vibe to your clit. Spend 10 minutes practicing your blowjob skills, taking as much of the dildo in your throat and being as sloppy as possible. You can orgasm throughout these 10 minutes.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 06:41 AM   #5
cum-stain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenialSlutForGrabs View Post
Alright, since you are just starting, there’s likely no way you’d be able to take your new shiny dildo without a thorough preparation of your needy hole beforehand.

So that’s exactly what we are going to do here.

But first, we’ll need to get you properly excited for the gift awaiting you. So you are to strip and kneel on the floor with your legs at least shoulder width apart to expose your pussy (if you’re worried about hurting your knees, you may kneel on a pillow). You are not to touch your pussy until ordered, though. Instead, grab your G-spot vibe and give it a nice cleaning with your tongue and lips, teasing your nipples with a bullet vibe, until your neglected slut hole starts helplessly leaking in anticipation, begging to be filled.

Now you may lie on your back with your legs spread wide open (tie them in that position if possible), slowly insert your G-spot vibe and turn it on. Continue working your nipples with the bullet while your new vibe warms up your pussy until you feel yourself getting close to the edge of an orgasm. Stop all stimulation. You don’t get to orgasm until your pussy is stretched like it’s supposed to.

Now that your hole is wet and needy, you should be able to stuff the largest anal plug into it.
If not, go down a size and try again, but you have to attach a clothespin to a sensitive area of your choice (your nipples, breasts, inner thighs, labia etc., not something like a thumb) for each decrease in size that you are not allowed to remove until you manage to go back to a larger plug, so I would try really hard to fit them inside if I were you. On the flip-side you may use a bullet vibe on your clit during this stage as long as you don’t cum from it.

Once you manage to stuff the largest butt plug into your leaking pussy, you can start earning the honor of being fucked by your new cock. Take whichever vibe has the strongest vibrations and position it right against your clit (turned on, obviously), then put on a tight pair of panties to secure both toys in place. Properly stuffed now, get back into kneeling position and use a suction cup to attach your dildo at your mouth level. You must spend the next 5 minutes servicing this cock with your mouth like a desperate slut you are, preferably while watching a video with blowjob instructions/encouragement.
You are not allowed to cum yet unless you manage to swallow at least a half of your dildo without gagging.

When the time is up, attach your dildo to the floor. Take off your panties and pull out the plug. Still kneeling, slowly lower yourself on the dildo and start riding it, trying to take it deeper with each thrust. Once you manage to take it at least halfway, you are finally allowed to use your vibe to bring yourself to a well-earned orgasm as a reward for being a properly trained stretched-out slut.

If you fail and have an orgasm you haven’t earned at any point of this dare, you must spend the rest of the day wearing a butt plug unless your ass is being used for sanitary or sexual purposes.

(You haven’t listed your limits anywhere, so if anything here goes against them let me know and I’ll modify the dare accordingly)
This dare is absolutely amazing thank you so so much!! I can’t wait for my toys to be delivered, this will ease me in very nicely… I am wet just thinking about it!

Still accepting dares for when my toys are delivered tomorrow!!

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, anal, being told what to do, being dominated

Limits: Public, body modification, bruising, scat, pee, long term dares (over 24 hours), videos

Still testing out my likes and dislikes to feel free to test and push me x

Toys
Small bullet vibe, G-Spot Vibe with Clit Sucker (controlled via phone), 8 Inch Suction Cup Dildo, X5 Training Butt Plugs (ranging from small to large), Anal Beads
Old 05-04-2024, 06:43 AM   #6
cum-stain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakenloft View Post
You can try this:
Put any fruit or vegetable into your cunt. ...check google it's what you think it is. You can tell everyone what you where able to shove up there or you can add extra challenge not being allowed to buy it yourself
I’m not sure this is hygienic.. I might skip out on this one for now but please feel free to suggest another dare using toys that are safe for insertions x

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
See how much of the dildo you can take in your throat while holding the bullet vibe to your clit. Spend 10 minutes practicing your blowjob skills, taking as much of the dildo in your throat and being as sloppy as possible. You can orgasm throughout these 10 minutes.
Oh wow! I’ve only given a blowjob twice ever and they were not major successes, definitely need to practise my skills so thank you! I will do this tomorrow x

Limits: Public, body modification, bruising, scat, pee, long term dares (over 24 hours), videos

Toys
Small bullet vibe, G-Spot Vibe with Clit Sucker (controlled via phone), 8 Inch Suction Cup Dildo, X5 Training Butt Plugs (ranging from small to large), Anal Beads
Old 05-04-2024, 08:25 AM   #7
DenialSlutForGrabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cum-stain View Post
This dare is absolutely amazing thank you so so much!! I can’t wait for my toys to be delivered, this will ease me in very nicely… I am wet just thinking about it!

Still accepting dares for when my toys are delivered tomorrow!!
I am very pleased to hear that. The more excited your hole is tonight, the more of an eager and dedicated slut you will be tomorrow.
Don’t forget to post a detailed report here for our entertainment like a proper fuckdoll.

Good job on adding a signature btw, it makes future play with you much easier.
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Likes: anal, large toys, pain, oral, orgasm denial, edging, breath play, nipple play, cock torture, spanking, whipping, restraints
Limits: vaginal penetration, piss/scat/vomit, ass to mouth, public, face pics, food play, permanent marks/damage
Old 05-04-2024, 09:03 AM   #8
DenialSlutForGrabs

Also, since there’s no rule against double posting, I have another dare for you (for hygienic reasons do it after the first one or clean your plugs really well in between).

My last dare has unfairly neglected your ass, so now we will give it a nice workout too, as well as provide you with an opportunity to practice your blowjob skills.

For this little game you’ll need a timer, your dildo, and your butt plugs.
Assign a number to each of your plugs according to their size, with 1 being the smallest and 5 — the largest. This will be the amount of consecutive minutes you have to fuck your mouth with your dildo at a corresponding difficulty (1 — just the tip, 5 — as deep as physically possible, trying to swallow it to the hilt) while wearing that plug.

If you pull out the dildo completely, the timer resets. If you accidentally bite it or even just graze it with your teeth — you guessed it, the timer resets. Once you complete the required time, go to the next level.

The goal is to complete all five levels in a row without gagging.

If you gag, the timer doesn’t reset and you are to continue your 1-5 climb, but once you complete Level 5, instead of the reward you must do levels in the descending order (so go back to Level 4, then 3 and so on) and start your climb over. So the more you gag, the more cock you’ll have to suck in order to eventually train you out of it and turn you into a good little cocksucker you are meant to be.

Once you reach the goal of this challenge, you will be graciously allowed to fuck either of your holes with your dildo until you cum (you may use your vibe on your clit too if necessary).

If you fail to complete the task and decide to end the challenge prematurely, for the rest of Sunday you’ll have to wear the largest butt plug in your ass and replace any orgasms you may be ordered/allowed to have with edges.

I know it sounds a bit complicated so if you have any questions feel free to ask.
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Old 05-05-2024, 01:27 AM   #9
cum-stain

Today is finally the day and I am so unbelievably excited!! I don’t know what tine the toys will be delivered but I will be waiting watching out the window very impatiently… I cannot wait to complete my dares!! Thank you so much to everyone who has contributed so far xxx

I’m still accepting dares for today and tomorrow, and will begin as soon as they arrive!

In the meantime, let me know if there is anything I can do to prepare this morning.. e.g. warming up with my bullet vibe, shaving ect.

Thank you xxx

Toys
Old 05-05-2024, 09:01 AM   #10
cum-stain

UPDATE

Toys just arrived! The dildo is absolutely huge it’s going to be a serious struggle to fit but I am determined to try.

The vibe looks good, very good quality and currently on charge I can’t wait to try.

The butt plus are not great quality but will do for the purposes of training my ass.

I currently have the toys soaking to clean them, and I have to go out for a few hours but I am very excited to get home and do your dares to break them in properly!!

Toys
The following user says Thank You to cum-stain for this post:
Old 05-05-2024, 11:32 AM   #11
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

This dare will help training your ass. Let's say its a size and time progression.

Try to follow the below as best as you can. Adjust as necessary.

Day 1: Smallest Plug. 1 Hour Plugged timer.
Day 2: Smallest Plug. 2 Hour Plugged timer.
Day 3: Smallest Plug. 3 Hour Plugged timer.
Continue the pattern.

Continue the pattern until the smallest plug can stay inside for 24 hours. Relube as necessary through the days. After you can last for 24 hours inserted with the small plug, it's time to go to the next size. The only changes in size would be if you are willing to try larger sizes at any point, but then the time restarts.

WARNING. There is no going down in size once you start this. You must continue until you can have your largest in for the 24 hours.

You may remove the plug to perform other tasks during the longer periods of plug time.

Be safe. This doesn't have to be back to back days, it's just a time progression and size progression.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 01:46 AM   #12
cum-stain

I am a very disappointing slut.

As it turns out, I greatly overestimated my year + without sex, as noteven the G-Spot vibe will fit in my pussy… I even made myself super wet beforehand but cannot seem to push it in.

What kind of terrible slut am I? How will I ever please another man?

I need help with stretching, and be punished and degraded for my failure.

I’m sorry.

Toys

Last edited by cum-stain; 05-06-2024 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Mistake.
Old 05-06-2024, 02:08 AM   #13
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Start with some pencils report back how many fit, you are to spend 45 mins full then without removing try for 3 more

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 02:11 AM   #14
cum-stain

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
Start with some pencils report back how many fit, you are to spend 45 mins full then without removing try for 3 more
Yes Sir, I will give this a try. I’d imagine I can fit very little sadly, but will report back the amount I can fit.

Toys
Old 05-06-2024, 11:34 AM   #15
DenialSlutForGrabs

Well, that was indeed disappointing, as I came here hoping for a spicy report after I received the notification, but not exactly unexpected for a pitifully inexperienced slut like you, if we even can call you that.
Actually, we can’t. You haven’t earned this title with your performance for now, so until your hole can properly serve a good hefty cock like it’s supposed to, you are just that — a faulty hole-in-training, unusable for its only purpose.

Your honesty, however, and your determination to go on shows that this hole might have potential, so we won’t give up on you just yet.

But you are right, you need to be punished for promising more than this hole was able to deliver. From now on, whenever you decide to play with this thread, you are not allowed to orgasm during the session unless specifically ordered otherwise/allowed one as a reward for completing the task. This rule will be lifted once you manage to successfully stuff your pussy with your G-spot vibe, so it should be a good enough incentive.

(I know this rule is kinda pushing your 24h limit in a way, even though it’s not a full continuous long-term denial, so you are free to refuse it if you don’t feel bold enough.)

Now as to stretching:
It’s a shame that your new vibe doesn’t fit. Does the old bullet vibe fit inside?

If yes, here’s what you’ll have to do. Start by teasing your nipples, breasts, inner thighs, and pussy with just your fingertips to relax and excite your body as much as possible. Then repeat that path with a bullet vibe and fully slide it inside your leaking hole. Use your G-spot vibe to tease your clit until you feel your orgasm approaching. Replace your bullet vibe with a finger. If it slides in and out easily (as it definitely should at this point), try to add another finger alongside it, continuing to tease your clit with the new vibe. That should make the stretch more bearable.

If you succeed, you are allowed to finger fuck your hole to an orgasm, fantasizing about being properly fucked by a cock you are not good enough for yet.

If even two fingers prove to be too much for now, stuff your bullet vibe back inside of you and edge for the next 30 minutes. This time can be reduced to 15 minutes by licking your precum off your fingers after every edge.
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Last edited by DenialSlutForGrabs; 05-06-2024 at 11:37 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk