Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 05-03-2024, 01:24 PM   #1
fruitlessventure

Male 25/male/sub seeks 21+/male/dom in any place

25/male/sub seeks 21+/male/dom in any place

Hi!

I'm Fruitless: 25 years old, living in the UK, male, gay. Thanks for taking the time to scan my post.

I love photography, gaming, cool scenery/nature, and tons of other things. I'm generally just a big nerd. I work "normal" hours, usually on weekdays only. I live alone so privacy for tasks isn't usually a problem. I'm arounf 6'1" (187cm) tall and quite chubby (working on it, though). I'm also obscenely kinky and bratty with a deep desire to be controlled and owned, behind closed doors.

What am I looking for?
I've tried a few online D/s relationships before and something about them doesn't quite work for me - I'm looking first and foremost for a connection/friendship with like-minded people, preferably living near my timezone (ideally in the UK). For now, only looking for an online-only thing. Open to meeting up after we get to know each other a bit more and have established some trust. I'd like to chat with someone who can hold a conversation about random stuff (or just listen to me rant sometimes), but also someone who can be caring, strict, and creative. Ideally you're male and somewhere between 20 and 35+ years old. Your appearance doesn't matter - as long as we share some interests, we'll get along

Lately I've been getting more and more into ABDL play and that's something I'd really like to explore more.

My experience
I've never really been in a serious relationship, or any online dynamic that's lasted more than a couple of months - partly because I'd only ever lived with others until recently (and it was difficult to do fun/interesting stuff), but also because I'd previously settled for whatever came my way (or whatever seemed like what I wanted at the time); this is why this ad is quite specific, as I've done a lot of reflection anda thinking recently - I'm trying not to disappoint or be disappointed by anyone else.
I do have experience following rules and completing complex tasks, and will obviously provide proof if necessary, but I'm pretty self-conscious and shy with pics until I really know somebody.
Chastity is also a big thing for me and I want to be kept locked whenever possible - my record is ~3 months, and I'm currently self-locked using emlalock at the moment (so, I come pre-locked and denied).

- Diapers
- Rules
- CBT
- Nipple Play
- Bondage
- Life control
- Tech control
- Bondage (mostly tape, "improvised", restraints, or heavy cold chains)
- Anything tight or restrictive
- Gags
- Feet/socks/anything related
- Other light pain
- Messy/gunge, mudding, general WAM
- Light anal

Things I'm interested in trying, with the right person (this is not consent):
- Parental controls
- Pet play
- Humiliation/semi-public
- Piss play
- CNC
- Blackmail
- Collaring/ownership
- Domestic servitude/being a "service sub"
- TPE
- Online exposure

Limits:
- Friends
- Family
- Work
- Illegal
- Full public
- Findom/finsub
- Sounding
- Extreme pain
- Some sleep-related tasks and rules

As usual, the lists above are not exhaustive - they're more what you'd call "guidelines" rather than actual rules.

Pics/Videos/Voice
I understand these are necessary for a relationship/arrangement of this type, but I'm pretty shy. Once I get to know you and we've build up some trust, I'm happy sharing face pics and video proof of tasks/rules. I always start cautiously with pics and will do my best to provide what you ask for (please be patient). I'd also like to see you occasionally - totally anonymous doms don't work as well for me.

If you've made it through the whole ad: well done, and thank you for reading! If you're interested, please PM me (or reach out somewhere else; I have social and chat accounts in all the usual places with the same or a similar username, sometimes "fruitlessv").
Even if you're not interested as a dom, but you think we might get along, please reach out!
fruitlessventure is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to fruitlessventure for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk