Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-04-2011, 06:01 AM   #1
randomer

Default Feminization truths

What i was really wondering is what turns each of you on about feminization. , if at all
girls.. Do you enjoy.feminzing guys.. If so what is it about it that that turns you on?

Guys.. Do you enjoy it. What about it makes you hard?

Anyone care to share their experiences?
randomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:32 AM   #2
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

For me, it's about the feeling of sexy silk lingerie on my skin, the swish of a skirt on my thighs, the bounce of my fake boobies as i strut on my heels. It's about feeling sexy.

It's also about being dominated, being subjugated by someone else's will, but that can't be the whole thing because I much prefer being dominated when I'm xdressed as opposed to just naked or in "slave" apparel.

The humiliation of being "made" to do degrading things is at odds with my character as a guy, where I'm usually quite self centred and the decision maker.

I don't think of myself as gay, mainly because i've never been physically attracted to a guy. That's not to say I don't get turned on by the idea of sex with a man when I'm dressed up. I'd happily suck a cock when dressed - a TV cock or a guy. I don't even like the idea of sucking a man's cock it if I'm in man's clothes. And yet, I'd be OK with sucking on a TV cock and running my hands and lips over their body even if i wasnt dressed in character. I can't say why, but that's how i am.

:S Dislikes: Durations longer than 3 hours (other than chastity), public humiliation, public crossdressing, scat in mouth

Limits: messy, social suicide, illegal, scat eating

Try giving someone a dare you think they might secretly like :-), they might return the favour

Last edited by welshdresser; 10-04-2011 at 06:33 AM. Reason: bad grammar!
welshdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:53 AM   #3
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave

Personally speaking, I never find it's interesting to wear women clothes or Feminization. It doesn't turn me on or it doesn't turn me down. It's just something I find comedy. Not sexually erotic at all. Me too is having the exact same question to ask from others who are enjoying from it.
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:23 AM   #4
dmoney
getDare Devil

I love it when a girl forces me to put on her panties. Especially if she was just wearing them. Knowing her juices are against me is erotic. Feeling her warm cum between my legs turns me on. The feel of the panty fabric is awesome and it's really hard to control a hard on because it will poke out of the top of the panties. When she puts a skirt on me, it's fun because she can grab me under it like I'd do to her. Such a shame guys don't normally wear skirts.
dmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:23 PM   #5
LimitExplorer

For the longest time I had no interest in feminization or crossdressing. I guess I still don't, but many of the feminizing 'fap roulettes' I encounter on the internet seem very exciting to me.

A few months ago I was in an exceptionally horny state when I decided to look at lingerie stores online - mostly for the pictures. It was then that I noticed they had a huge sale and failed to contain myself. I think I bought around 150 euros of panties that day.
A few weeks later I also bought some swimsuits. And recently the idea of buying some stockings, garter belts, bras + silicone pads crossed my mind.

And yet I firmly assert that I am not a transvestite . I currently have no interest in going full drag or even pretending to be a girl. I just really like the sexyness of lingerie. I also envy the very soft material that women's underwear seems to be made of... If there were boxers for men made of the same materials I would buy those just as quickly as I would a pair of sexy panties.

Actually wearing the female underwear is not even all that exciting. With regular clothes over them, I barely notice they're there. although I have some pairs that don't really fit me; those are more noticeable.
The thing that excites me more is selecting which panties to wear, putting them on, and looking at myself in them.
LimitExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk