Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-23-2011, 05:13 PM   #226
lion74
Distinguished Member

for the next week you have to sleep in diapers, a sleeper and with a stuff animal. Before you go to bed you have to drink two glasses of water if you have to go during the night you have to go in your diaper.

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:21 PM   #227
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

for you, you are to wear diapers for the next three nights and make sure you wet and poop in them right before bed. you may not change till the morning and make sure you squish the diaper first

Note: i'm already to sleep diapered for next week and in a sleeper with my stuffed animal. and already have to drink 2 glasses of water before bed. so either add to or do something for day time for me

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male

Last edited by Forestpup; 08-23-2011 at 05:24 PM.
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 09:07 AM   #228
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

your dare is to drink 32oz of water, next drink another 16oz of warm water with 2 tbsp of sea salt mixed in. then diaper up and go to bed, no changing till morning.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 01:57 PM   #229
Neonkitsune

Wear 1 diaper for 24 hours; no changes unless you manage to make your diaper leak.
Neonkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 11:48 AM   #230
DumbBrunette

Okay then, this is my first dare so go easy on me if it's rubbish. Wear a mini skirt with a diaper underneath. Then go to the shop at a busy time and look around the isle's bend over to look at stuff on the bottom shelf ect. Then say "Oh i think i've wet again" to yourself but make sure someelse can hear you. Go to the toilets and tuck your skirt up into the diaper. Then try and find the person who you saw earlier, and walk past them wet yourself while standing near them(or poo if daring) if someone points it out to you, pretend you didnt hear them and walk off. Try to wet yourself enough that some comes out and trickles down your leg

Good luck

i cant afford diapers so give me some dares to do with knickers
DumbBrunette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:49 AM   #231
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

any time your alone and feel the need to pee you must roll a die.

1-2 wet yourself immediately
3-4 you have 1 minute to get to a bathroom after a minute start going where ever you happen to be
5-6 you can go normally

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

Old 09-26-2011, 10:54 PM   #232
diaperkitten

for the next week you must wear diapers and bright colourded kids cloth. You also much have the waist band of the diaper showing. At you will suck on a pacifire and sleep with no cover and hug a tedddy.

Likes: being made to feel like a little girl, embarrassment, rules and punishments.

What will embarrass me: accidents (pee and poop), being made to act little (AB dares), spanking , having privileges taken away from me and making a fool of me on the site.

What I will never do: illegal, public, family, friends, eating poop/ pee, cam/ pics, dangerous.

P.S. I don't have diapers so if anyone has good ways to make home made diapers please say.
diaperkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:44 AM   #233
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

If you can, go buy some diapers in your size. If not, then make a pad out of a while roll of toilet paper and insert it in your underwear (make sure you are wearing tight underwear). Now that you have your diaper/makeshift diaper on, drink 2 liters of water, and 1 cup of hot green tea with no sweetener. When you first feel the urge to pee, drink a glass of cold water. When the urge grows stronger, do 30 sit-ups. When your urge grows even stronger, do 50 jumping jacks. When you get to the point where you feel like you will wet yourself within 30 minutes, drink a 32oz. bottle of rain berry gaterade. After you drink that, go sit on the toilet for 30 seconds, do NOT pee yet. When you get to the point where you feel like you will only last for ten more minutes, reach inside your diaper, and masturbate until you cum. Now wait for the urge to intensify. Once it does, wait for 5 minutes exact. Now go sit on the toilet once more, but this time...you may pee, but in your diaper. After you have peed, masturbate once more. Now drink another gaterade, followed by a glass of cold water. Now enjoy the rest of your day. Holding it in for so long will make your muscles weak for the rest of the day, therefore making you have to pee more often after you have released your long awaited pee. I reccomend starting this dare as soon as you wake up.

I don't have more than 2 or 3 hours alone at a time. I could possibly start before I go to bed, but my mother comes in my room everyday before she leaves for work.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:44 AM   #234
lion74
Distinguished Member

for the next week when you are to wear and use diapers. At bedtime you need to sleep with a pacifier or sucking your thumb and sleep with a stuff animal. If you have footed pajamas you must wear them. Also at least one of your meals will be baby food.

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10

Last edited by lion74; 09-27-2011 at 04:47 AM.
Old 09-27-2011, 04:58 AM   #235
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion74 View Post
for the next week when you are to wear and use diapers. At bedtime you need to sleep with a pacifier or sucking your thumb and sleep with a stuff animal. If you have footed pajamas you must wear them. Also at least one of your meals will be baby food.
Was that intended for me, or the guy above me?

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:26 AM   #236
lion74
Distinguished Member

For the 2 to 3 hours you are home alone you have to watch babyish TV shows. drink a bottle of the gatorade and try to hold it until the time is up if you have to go go in your diaper.

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
Old 09-28-2011, 08:19 AM   #237
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

for the next 2 days, whenever you are alone, you must crawl everywhere. You must also be diapered and drink 20 oz of water every hour.

Old 10-04-2011, 06:16 PM   #238
lion74
Distinguished Member

For the next two days you are to wear and use diapers drink out of a baby bottle, have 1 meal a day consisting of baby food and wear any type of baby clothing that you own.

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
Old 10-04-2011, 06:49 PM   #239
Shades
getDare Devil

Take the maximum recommended dose of Castor oil and wait 2 hours. Now put on a diaper. You should probably allot 24 hours for this dare as you will... well... you know. If you have never used castor oil before, you will have a new, let's say "interesting" experience. Have fun. If the diaper gets full, you may use the toilet for the remaining time.
(I have some war stories from this stuff)
If this is your first time, let me know how it goes; if not, sit back, squat down and enjoy the ride. (chuckle chuckle)

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:41 PM   #240
CD57
getDare Sweetheart

wear a diaper for a whole day with beans dumped in front and back

Could someone come up with a dare that doesn't involve pissing myself (cuz i don't got no diapers) but still makes me feel like a sissy baby?

m/21/losangeles
CD57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy