Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-13-2011, 12:10 AM   #151
CCEasty

Send a message via AIM to CCEasty Send a message via MSN to CCEasty Send a message via Yahoo to CCEasty

For one week you have to have the opposite sex's underwear on your person at all times. Either wearing it, in your pocket, or in a bag or some other way. But it can't be completely hidden (like in an opaque bag inside another bag).
Old 09-13-2011, 11:37 AM   #152
xmorbiddkx

For one week you are not allowed to cum before you leave your residence for the day. You must wake up, grab your nearest toy and edge at least 3 times before getting out of bed and proceeding about your day.

Kik: xmorbiddkx
Telegram: xmorbiddkx

Loves Humiliation, Submission, Light Bondage, Exhibitionism, Edging, Cum/Orgasm Control, Anal, Feminization, Cross Dressing, Pics/Videos/Webcam, Dares
Limits Scat, Pee, Blood Play, Branding/Scarification, Knife Play

BDSM Test
Dirty Code

Clothes & Toys
PM Dares

Amazon Wishlist
xmorbiddkx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:51 AM   #153
Dune
getDare Addict

when you wake up put on a pair of panties... you cant remove it till u have been outside (or at work or school or such) for 1 hour

25/male

likes - mild humiliation, chance dares and sleep
limits - social suicide, bodily substances, chastity, pics, anal :P
Dune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:11 PM   #154
Teased&Denied
Account Banned

When you wake up, edge 5 times, than wait 30 seconds after that last edge, and then cum(ruined orgasm of course ) within 10 seconds, if you don't cum within those 10 seconds, too bad no cumming for the day. Do for two weeks.

Dislikes: Repeated edging, body writing, toothpaste, icyhot, ice.

Limits: Pain, messy, wedgies, family, friends, pee, poo, puke, blood, webcam, pictures, illegal, permenant.

Equiptment: 4 Bullet vibrators, 2 Normal vibrators, Anal Vibrator, Wand vibrator, pair of vibrating panties.

Pm me if you have a truth or a dare!
Teased&Denied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:53 PM   #155
subslaveboy63
Distinguished Member

Default Dare

Every morning when you wake up strip naked and stand in fromt of open window or door for 15 minutes. Do this for one week.

Denied until allowed by 3 Dominants. No full orgasm since 2016- Last ruined O- 1/7/24.

its' rules: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85874
Limits- No pee drinking, enemas,scat,blood, family, total cross dressing,illegal, face cam/photos, body photos negotiable

PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=46987
subslaveboy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:08 PM   #156
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

Wake up and make yourself a bowl of cerial, and for the milk! You must cum on top of the cerial. Grab yourself a spoon and dig in, you have to lick the bowl clean
bjbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:15 PM   #157
VibeSlave
Account Banned

When you wake up put on a diaper and go to the bathroom in it leave it on while you get ready for an hour.

I have 3 bullet vibes, 1 anal vibes, 2 normal vibe, a pair of vibrating panties and 2 wand vibes 2 pairs of crotchless panties, and a pair of ass-less leggings.

Check out my thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...363#post687363

getDare Castle: Servant. Job, Vibe-Whore.
VibeSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 05:01 PM   #158
subslaveboy63
Distinguished Member

Default Dare

When you wake up put you vibrator on your pussy on high for 30 minutes, no cumming.

Denied until allowed by 3 Dominants. No full orgasm since 2016- Last ruined O- 1/7/24.

Limits- No pee drinking, enemas,scat,blood, family, total cross dressing,illegal, face cam/photos, body photos negotiable

PM Dares
Old 09-14-2011, 05:38 PM   #159
humplady52091
getDare Sweetheart

starting tomorrow when you wake up before you do something you will say " I am a dirty boy/girl it is time for me to (whatever your about to do)" you must do this all day before you do something n o matter what for a week
Old 09-15-2011, 11:42 PM   #160
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

Next night you will use an alarm clock with a snooze funktion. As soon as you hear the alarm hit the snooze button and start masturbating. If you can't get off before the second alarm, you will have to cum twice standing in your frontdoor still wearing your sleep atire.

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 12:34 AM   #161
MusicLoser1234
Account Banned

For the next five days, right after you wake up, you must edge once more than the day before that.
So day1 : edge twice
Day 2: edges three times
Day 3: edge four times
Day 4: edge five times
Day 5 edge six times

Also, you can't cum until 7 hours later...
MusicLoser1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 05:41 AM   #162
subslaveboy63
Distinguished Member

Default Dare

Every morning for the next three days as soon as you get up you must drink two glasses of water, edge three times, no cumming while saying out loud 'I am a dare slave slut' 10 times.

PM Dares
Old 09-18-2011, 04:29 PM   #163
Teased&Denied
Account Banned

For the next week, when you wake up you must strip naked in front of a window, spank yourself 25 times on each cheek and edge 5 times no cumming.

Vibration for me please!
PS: whoever responds to this gets to control my whole day for 2 weeks! I will pm you my details, whoever gets to control my days!

Dislikes: Repeated edging, body writing, toothpaste, icyhot, ice.

Limits: Pain, messy, wedgies, family, friends, pee, poo, puke, blood, webcam, pictures, illegal, permenant.

Equiptment: 4 Bullet vibrators, 2 Normal vibrators, Anal Vibrator, Wand vibrator, pair of vibrating panties.

Pm me if you have a truth or a dare!
Teased&Denied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:37 PM   #164
subslaveboy63
Distinguished Member

Every morning for the next three days you are to use a vibrator for 15 minutes, no cumming. Then you are to edge 7 times no cumming. If you want to cum you must get permission from someone on the site.

PM me about the next two weeks.

PM Dares
Old 09-25-2011, 07:45 AM   #165
Siren
getDare Succubus

For the next 5 days:
As soon as you wake up, you must strip and kneel on the floor. You should stay there for 5 minutes. Then, get some paper and a pen, and write "I am a worthless slaveboy with a tiny dick" 20 times. Finally, you must trade your normal underwear for either panties/thong or nothing. If you choose the panties or the thong, you must wear the same one all week.

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk