Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2023, 01:42 PM   #1
PeakingBlinder

Male 25/male/switch seeks 21-30/female/switch in UK (online or irl)

25/male/switch seeks 21-30/female/switch in UK (online or irl)

Hey, thanks for opening! In short, I'm looking for a switchy woman in the UK for a play partner, online to begin with but eventually, if we're both comfortable with it, I'd like someone I could meet in person.

A little about me
  • I prefer to be called Dipper, that's the name I normally use in kink
  • I'm 25, bisexual, based in the North West
  • Submissive-leaning switch, but leaning more into the switchiness now
  • I'd love to find a dominant-leaning switch to match me, but I'm happy to talk to switchs, subs, and dommes alike!

My biggest kinks are rope/bondage, edging and orgasm control, tasks, and using toys.

My hard limits are anything illegal, involving family and friends, watersports and the like, and full public play.

Lists of my likes and limits can be found in the links in my signature below, along with a list of toys I have.

A little about you?
You'd either be:
  • A switch wanting to play both roles
  • A sub, wanting to help me explore my dominant side
  • A domme, who wants a good boy and a good toy to use

I'm only looking for someone based in the UK at the moment. This makes arranging times much easier, and also lends itself to hopefully meeting in person due course.

Ideally your likes would line up with mine, though I expect there will be some slight differences. As should always be the case with kink and BDSM, we can discuss likes and limits before any play.

It should go without saying, but having had some less-than-savoury encounters with people from this website, I'll make it clear: Your limits will always be respected; I expect the same respect from you with my limits. This is regardless of who is in what role. Risk Aware Consensual Kink, always.

Interested?
If you're interested, great! I'd love to chat to you so we can get a feel for each other's personality and see if we click. Or maybe you've got some questions? Drop them in the comments and I'll answer them.

I don't have any application form, so to talk to me about this please leave a comment here, send me a private message, or message me on kik or telegram. I'm generally pretty quick to respond, so I shouldn't keep you waiting to long.

If you made it this far, thanks for reading! If you comment or message me, please include some mention of a fruit so I know you've read this far. It helps to see who's actually interested and read the whole thing.

Stay safe and have fun x
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk