Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-18-2011, 09:29 PM   #1
devilgirl123

Default Allie's Little Secret

Allie was a beautiful girl. She had 34D breasts, quite a curvy body, long dirty blonde hair, a wild personality, a pretty face, and she wasn't quite sure about her sexuality. This confusion resulted in her having a muscular, football playing, brunette boyfriend and a 32CC, blonde girlfriend. Both relationships pleasured her but she always found herself leaning more toward her girlfriend. Anyways, she sat alone in her house with her brother and parents gone for the week in Hawaii. Too bad she was grounded and couldn't go on the vacation because she passed her curfew one too many times. Her parents only gave her one rule to follow: No leaving the house. But what about people coming into the house...

Allie jumped off her bed as she heard the front door close from her family's leave. She immediatly grabbed her laptop and proceeded to the getdare website to talk to her girlfriend, Casey. She had been on the website for almost a year now but all she did was go to the chat rooms and try to work up some fresh fantasies. Her eyes lit up as she saw that Casey was online.
"Hey sexy!" she typed in the chat box.

"Hey bitch! Can I come over? My parents are going at it again. Need something to do."

"Sure. Wear something dirty. I have a few plans..."

Ring, ring! Casey had finally arrived. Allie eagerly opened the door to find Casey wearing just a jacket and underwear. You could definetly see both of her round breasts poking out of the jacket. She stepped in without a word.

"Okay. We both know what's gonna happen today so let's save the small talk for later." Allie exclaimed.

"Cool. Let me just..unzip my jacket, it's a bit hot in here." Casey yanked off her jacket exposing her nice, round tits. She tiptoed towards Allie and....

Please comment on my story. Its my first story ever. Any suggestions on what will happen next?? Please comment!!!
devilgirl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to devilgirl123 for this post:
Old 06-18-2011, 11:21 PM   #2
doflodares

very strong start. attention-grabbing and enticing. please continue

TELL ME TO STRIP OR STREAK!!
Every time I get a pm saying:
"edge" I must edge 5 times
"streak" and I will streak
doflodares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 02:51 AM   #3
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Plz write more! Great start
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 08:52 AM   #4
potter1harry
Account Banned

i liked it it was good

i have mo limits and must do any dare pmed to me i also want to be a slave
potter1harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:25 AM   #5
zac
getDare Sweetheart

Great start..it's be nice to see how this continues x
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 11:12 AM   #6
gogreen

goodd storyy continuee
gogreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 06:18 PM   #7
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on more please
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 06:32 PM   #8
fire blade
Account Banned

I like it. Also it has few errors in it !

Likes : Crossdressing, anal, mild pain, humiliation, BDSM, bondage, sissyfaction, and babyfaction.

Limits : scat public illegal extrem pain permanant marks blood freinds/family messy

I am a unowned slave looking for a master.

My ad: www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=480083
fire blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:21 PM   #9
devilgirl123

Default Allie's Little Secret

`Casey tiptoed towards Allie slowly with her firm 'girls' leading the way. Allie immediatly began to get wet. Allie dropped her hand down, meaning to introduce her fingers to Casey's pussy, but instead of a 'go ahead', Casey pushed Allie back by her middle finger with a look of clear disgust on her face. With enough force from the push, Allie fell back on the bed stunned of what Casey had just done.
"Listen up here, you little bitch! I found out about your boyfriend, Jake, and how long you've been dating both of us. He also found out about this little affair you've been having, so I invited him over here to discuss this with you, whore! Sit down and wait until Jake gets here to speak!"
Without another word, Casey pulled ducktape out of a cabinet on the far side of the room. She began to wrap the silver tape around Allie's ankles and wrists, bounding her to the bed. Allie's mouth dropped in horror as she thought of all the bad things that could happen that night..

Ring, ring, ring! Casey popped up off of the left corner of Allie's bed and rushed downstairs to meet Jake at the door. Jake stepped inside the house with a devious expression written on his face. Apparently, Jake and Casey had made a few plans of what to do with their once-loved girlfriend. The two headed up stairs and entered the bedroom where Allie was bounded to find that Allie had popped off one of her ankle tapes, but she still remained strapped. As soon as Jake and Casey sited this, they shoved each of Allie's ankles to 2 different corners of the bed and did the same with her wrists, only this time, they used extra ducktape so she wouldn't come loose. Allie was still in quite some shock therefore she started yelling and I guess you could say 'spazzing out'. "Why are you guys doing this to me? What I did wasn't that bad! Why am I tied up? What are you gonna do with me?"
Jake instantly smiled and replied with:
"Well, both of us don't like to be used, especially by the same person. Especially by a dirty whore!"
"Yeah, sweetheart. You just completely screwed yourself over. And now you're gonna pay by being our slave for the next 2 days!" Casey complied.
Allie quickly responded, "So? What if I don't do what you say? It's not like you have anything to hold against me?"
"Oh really? Remember that video chat we had a few weeks ago? Well I took a couple snap shots," Jake said as he pulled a few pieces of paper out of his jacket pocket, "and I made sure I got your face and naked body, so now, you can either be our slave and do whatever we say or I can show these pictures to everyone. Take your pick, bitch!"

Of course Allie was one of those girls who actually cared if her breasts and pussy were exposed to the world and decided to take the slave option. As Casey and Jake were pleased with her decision, Casey decided to think up a few tasks for Allie to accomplish.

"Now Allie, since you are our little bitch now, you are to call me your Mistress and Jake your Master. We have already thought of a few tasks for you to start on. First of all, we will cut you out of bondage and you are to strip naked. And hurry!"
Allie rushed to strip off her clothes knowing that her punishment could affect her life forever. She took off her jeans, lifted off her v-neck and then took her time removing her thong and underwear. She knew that her near future was going to suck!

To Be Continued...

Comment please and tell me what you think. Give me tips please!
devilgirl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:46 AM   #10
monkeysrock
getDare Sweetheart

brilliant start, it might need some more description the more we get into it

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...f6ea2.75805559
monkeysrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 10:23 AM   #11
archie21
getDare Succubus

I think your pace is wicked and I like 'caught out' tales so this will be right up my street. I look forward to the next part.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 10:08 AM   #12
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Love the story, are you going to continue the story?
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk