Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-13-2023, 06:36 AM   #1
exploringmilf

Default 40F/ Vegas - Time to update the rules for 2024

Hi everyone,

All of you have been super helpful during last one year to help define new rules for me and my husband as we explored this lifestyle.

As we are approaching 2024, i am looking for resolution ideas for new year again for me (it can involve my husband). I am looking for 12 ideas , more like one for each month.

My likes and limits are in signature and so are my previous year rules.

Love,
Jess
exploringmilf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 07:45 AM   #2
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Idears

Nr.1. fuck no. Your alowed to only cum from penetration alone. (At least 30 minutes no Tuch before intercourse). Rule Lifts when your able to do it 10 times in a row.

Nr.2. Gone. Every Day edge at least 3 times.

Nr. 3 quckqueen. Find a girl for your husband to enjoy. Your required to be present and watch everything they do but you csnt Interfer or interact with anything Sex or cuppel realted things. And no Tuch for you when they have Sex.
Nr. 4 Bi. done after 1 month of Nr 3. Ypur alowed to sexualy interact with your husbends New girl whenever he is present. But remeber she stand above you so submitt to her.
Nr. 5 share. If your husbends New girl Deals it acaptabal you two are going to share your husbend for time X. Rember she stand above you.

Hope you and your husbend like These. If not please tell me why and we csn work on them togetter
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Caya for this post:
Old 12-13-2023, 07:54 AM   #3
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by exploringmilf View Post
Hi everyone,

All of you have been super helpful during last one year to help define new rules for me and my husband as we explored this lifestyle.

As we are approaching 2024, i am looking for resolution ideas for new year again for me (it can involve my husband). I am looking for 12 ideas , more like one for each month.

My likes and limits are in signature and so are my previous year rules.

Love,
Jess
Being in Vegas how about something themed to there. Say blackjack or whatever but ypu play with husband for cane/whip strokes? Various options here.
Old 12-13-2023, 08:01 AM   #4
Caya
getDare Devil

Another rule to life by. Alt least 4 times a weak go to the gym to work out. Get in better shape for him

Maybee a fun task for ne jears eve.

Empty out your clothes. Even the laundary and the once your wearing. He gives you every thing thst He finde sexy or atractive and you put it back in its place.
Everything elase gets baged up and put in storage.

Now let him guess how long you can last with the clothes that he left you. Your goal is it to live with these clothes for as long as posible. If you csn go longer thsn he thinks than you get ypur full wardrobe back. If you Fall short. He can donste half of the clothes bags.
The following user says Thank You to Caya for this post:
Old 12-13-2023, 08:37 AM   #5
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

1. Participate in a bukkake or gangbang at least once where you are the primary recipient and a second time where you fluff the guys beforehand and cleanup the girl afterwards.
  2. This may be a little to public for you, go to a sex club for an evening. Other than pre-arranged limits with your husband anything goes.
  3. Have a MMMF and specifically ask that they make you air tight.
  4. Create a blog entry on GetDare and for a length of time defined by your husband (week / month) you are to have a unique orgasm daily (location, method, toys, degree of nakedness, etc) and report on it. GD members can also suggest ways for you to masturbate.
  5. Participate in a CMNF evening where you are the hostess. It could just include men you've been with or men and women with all the women being nude.
  6. Allow a stranger to watch you masturbate to orgasm.
  7. For one week you shall remain naked at all times at home. You may keep a short robe by the door but otherwise you will undress as soon as you enter and only dress a few minutes before leaving.

Last edited by tzzzr; 12-13-2023 at 09:09 AM.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 12:15 PM   #6
redcamel
getDare Addict

A little calendar for you.

January, the month of plugging: you must be plugged the most of the time, and will ask your husband permission to be unplugged

February, the month of carnival: you will spend the most of the time at home wearing only heels, garter, stockings and a mask

March, the spring is coming: you will wear only short skirts/dresses and thong underneath, leaving a lot of cleavage visible

April, nature is blooming: you will keep your body shaved and smooth, painting every day a corolla of petals around your clit and nipples

May, the days are becoming longer: you can appreciate it better being denied for the whole month

June, summer starts: what better than tanning in a super tiny bikini, to decorate your body with beautiful tanlines to amuse your hubby?

July, the warmest month: at home your outfit will be a two piece suit: heels and hat

August, the full of the summer: throw away the top and melt, at home you will wear only heels and plenty of oil on your skin

September, the best month to show your body after the summer: at home and out of home you will wear always skirts or dresses, stockings and garters, no panties nor bra

October, weather starts to become colder: keep your nipples always erected, and have care to wear clothes that makes it obvious (no bra, of course)

November, the month of penitence: you will wear skirts or dresses, pantyless, anytime you'll cross your hubby you'll go down on all fours and raise your skirt/dress, offering your holes to be used (to be done at home, but maybe even out of home, who knows...)

December, prepare yourself in advance for the new year's eve: dress only in sexy outfits, everyday, and have care to show your hubby that you desperately need to be fucked... just to make you more credible, you'll be denied for the whole month, and will orgasm only after 31th midnight (if your hubby allows you, of course...)

Have fun
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to redcamel for this post:
Old 12-18-2023, 11:15 AM   #7
exploringmilf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow2 View Post
Being in Vegas how about something themed to there. Say blackjack or whatever but ypu play with husband for cane/whip strokes? Various options here.
Hi, both of us don't really play much cards with each other, but would you think it will be better as a rule or maybe a task.

Love,
Jess
Old 12-18-2023, 11:18 AM   #8
exploringmilf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Nr.1. fuck no. Your alowed to only cum from penetration alone. (At least 30 minutes no Tuch before intercourse). Rule Lifts when your able to do it 10 times in a row.

Nr. 3 quckqueen. Find a girl for your husband to enjoy. Your required to be present and watch everything they do but you csnt Interfer or interact with anything Sex or cuppel realted things. And no Tuch for you when they have Sex.
Nr. 4 Bi. done after 1 month of Nr 3. Ypur alowed to sexualy interact with your husbends New girl whenever he is present. But remeber she stand above you so submitt to her.
Nr. 5 share. If your husbends New girl Deals it acaptabal you two are going to share your husbend for time X. Rember she stand above you.

Hope you and your husbend like These. If not please tell me why and we csn work on them togetter

Hi,

Thank you for sharing some rules ideas. One change which we will need is that, we are not looking to involve any girl permanently or have her above me in our relationship. We are involving others to spice things up, so maybe you can adapt the rules a bit.

Love,
Jess
Old 12-18-2023, 11:20 AM   #9
exploringmilf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Another rule to life by. Alt least 4 times a weak go to the gym to work out. Get in better shape for him

Maybee a fun task for ne jears eve.

Empty out your clothes. Even the laundary and the once your wearing. He gives you every thing thst He finde sexy or atractive and you put it back in its place.
Everything elase gets baged up and put in storage.

Now let him guess how long you can last with the clothes that he left you. Your goal is it to live with these clothes for as long as posible. If you csn go longer thsn he thinks than you get ypur full wardrobe back. If you Fall short. He can donste half of the clothes bags.
Hi,

Thank you for sharing, I think it is good to have going to gym as a rule rather than going as per suitability.

For clothes, not sure though, I do like my wardrobe.

Love,
Jess
Old 12-18-2023, 11:21 AM   #10
exploringmilf

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
  1. Participate in a bukkake or gangbang at least once where you are the primary recipient and a second time where you fluff the guys beforehand and cleanup the girl afterwards.
  2. This may be a little to public for you, go to a sex club for an evening. Other than pre-arranged limits with your husband anything goes.
  3. Have a MMMF and specifically ask that they make you air tight.
  4. Create a blog entry on GetDare and for a length of time defined by your husband (week / month) you are to have a unique orgasm daily (location, method, toys, degree of nakedness, etc) and report on it. GD members can also suggest ways for you to masturbate.
  5. Participate in a CMNF evening where you are the hostess. It could just include men you've been with or men and women with all the women being nude.
  6. Allow a stranger to watch you masturbate to orgasm.
  7. For one week you shall remain naked at all times at home. You may keep a short robe by the door but otherwise you will undress as soon as you enter and only dress a few minutes before leaving.

Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing, both of us like most of the rules, will need to see how to use it as a rule and not just tasks.

Love,
Jess
Old 12-18-2023, 11:23 AM   #11
exploringmilf

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
A little calendar for you.

January, the month of plugging: you must be plugged the most of the time, and will ask your husband permission to be unplugged

February, the month of carnival: you will spend the most of the time at home wearing only heels, garter, stockings and a mask

March, the spring is coming: you will wear only short skirts/dresses and thong underneath, leaving a lot of cleavage visible

April, nature is blooming: you will keep your body shaved and smooth, painting every day a corolla of petals around your clit and nipples

May, the days are becoming longer: you can appreciate it better being denied for the whole month

June, summer starts: what better than tanning in a super tiny bikini, to decorate your body with beautiful tanlines to amuse your hubby?

July, the warmest month: at home your outfit will be a two piece suit: heels and hat

August, the full of the summer: throw away the top and melt, at home you will wear only heels and plenty of oil on your skin

September, the best month to show your body after the summer: at home and out of home you will wear always skirts or dresses, stockings and garters, no panties nor bra

October, weather starts to become colder: keep your nipples always erected, and have care to wear clothes that makes it obvious (no bra, of course)

November, the month of penitence: you will wear skirts or dresses, pantyless, anytime you'll cross your hubby you'll go down on all fours and raise your skirt/dress, offering your holes to be used (to be done at home, but maybe even out of home, who knows...)

December, prepare yourself in advance for the new year's eve: dress only in sexy outfits, everyday, and have care to show your hubby that you desperately need to be fucked... just to make you more credible, you'll be denied for the whole month, and will orgasm only after 31th midnight (if your hubby allows you, of course...)

Have fun
Hi,

Thank you so much for putting in thought and effort for the rules, especially by month, we both love it. Only request would be to remove the denial part as both of us are not into it. You can update it according to your wish currently.

Love,
Jess
Old 12-18-2023, 08:25 PM   #12
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by exploringmilf View Post
Hi, both of us don't really play much cards with each other, but would you think it will be better as a rule or maybe a task.

Love,
Jess
O yes. Maybe you each play s fixed number of rounds of roulette or blackjack or whatever against the table and use as yardstick who wins most or loses least.
Old 12-22-2023, 05:23 AM   #13
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Update.

Nr. 3 quckqueen. Find a young girl for your husdend to enjoy.
The first round you will only watch from a couple feet away. The second,third,etc your alowed to dive in to the action

Nr. 4 Bi. Find a bi girl. Make a out infronr of your husbend. Do stripptease lapdances etc. To get him exited. Have fun afterwards togetter

Nr. 5 share. Find a girl to share 24/48 houres with.
Go out an a ploy dinner date etc.
Have fun and enjoy the competition

Hope ypu aprove of these changes

Advertisements
Kink Talk