Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-31-2011, 12:24 AM   #1
thedarthvader

Default Extreme Adventure

I'm kinda new here and this is my first story. Since it's my first, this story is from my experiences and I will start on fictional stories later on.

School ended. My new friend, Chad, and I was walking back home from school. We started chatting and Chad asked me, "wanna come to my house?" Since my parents would be back home late, I agreed. So, we rode our own bicycles and went to Chad's house.

"Oh shizz! I forgot my book at school! Wait inside while I cycle back to school," he told me.

I went in and was greeted by loud shout from Chad's little brother. "PERVERT!!" he shouted. "No, I'm not!" I replied, "I'm Chad's friend!"

"I would only believe if you play TorD with me," he said.

I was annoyed but since Chad will be back home hours later, I thought I should play TorD till he's back to be not bored. So, I agreed. Moments later, the game became harder and harder. Although we were both boys, I wondered why he wanted to see me naked. He then pulled down his pants and dared me to drink his cum. I hesitated at first but I decided not to be a coward. I then had his penis inside my mouth and had all his cum inside my mouth but I didn't swallow it.

"Swallow!," he demanded.
thedarthvader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:44 AM   #2
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Hey, I can see you are new here and I like what you are doing, However if you try to be more descriptive and draw the storyline out alot more I am sure you will find that your story will catch on.

I can see from your writing that you have the potential to be a great writer. If you want any help or assistance just PM me
Old 08-31-2011, 05:20 AM   #3
thedarthvader

Thanks 4j6zp! Thanks for reading too! I will continue ASAP.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:00 AM   #4
thedarthvader

I gulped it as whole and that was my first time tasting it. Now, it was Chad's brother, Gerry's, turn.

"Truth or Dare?" I demanded.

"I ain't a pussy, Dare," he replied confidently.

"Umm..." I didn't want to be gay but just for the revenge, I said , "Give me a handjob and my cum will be your today's only drink!"

He did and filled 2 bottles of my cum.

"Fuck you, now's your turn," he fiercely said.

"I choose tru-"

"Not a chance, fucking bitch, you chose dare," he interupped, "I dare you to expose your butt on the glass window with pants around your ankles, shirtless for 5 minutes or I will not release you from the leash that I dared you to put on just now!"

"Fuck..." I mumbled.

I took out my belt, shirt and pulled down my pants. There was a long pause when I was still left with boxers but that didn't last long as Gerry pulled it down. My hairy 6-inch penis was exposed and became hard.

"I see you're excited. Let's add in a little fun," he said as he pasted a sign on my back which reads: My butt is really cute!

I was annoyed. Although he was only thirteen and I was sixteen, he had been treating me as his slave and also as his pet. He then pushed me to the window while releasing me from the leash. By then, I was already standing there while turning my head around to look at the people who looked at my butt. I was humiliated. My penis became harder and harder. 4.30minutes has passed and people have been teasing me. At the very last moment, my classmate, which is also my crush, saw it and took a picture. I was shocked. My 5 minutes was then over. Hurriedly, I pulled up my boxers as well as my jeans and grabbed my shirt. I opened the door and went out, chasing my crush, Jessica, while holding up my jeans as left my belt there. Minutes later, I was catching up with my pants unzipped. Finally she stops and went in her car.

"Get in," she told me.

"Why?" I curiously asked.

She looked at me, feeling irritated. Without wasting much time, she pulled me in and hit the road. Although I was wondering where's she taking me too, I kept quiet and zipped my pants while wearing my shirt too. As the sky became darker, I was burning with curiosity and asked, "Uh, where are you taking me to?"

"Just shut up, cute butt," she replied.

I was offended but kept my mouth shut. Later, it was then 8pm sharp. She stopped in the middle of a quiet road and pushed me out of the car.

"Strip," she said.

"Serious-" I replied, wondering what was going on.

"Strip or I'll share the picture," she threatened.

"Uh, come on! I can be your slave at least," I begged.

"Well, you already are. Now strip," she told me.

I obeyed and stripped immediately. I then left my clothes on the ground and said, "Happy now?"
Old 09-01-2011, 01:30 PM   #5
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, amazing improvement I really like it. Good Job!
Old 09-01-2011, 03:03 PM   #6
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

At first, I thought that this would be gay. But now I know that it won't be.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:03 PM   #7
daremaster 1
getDare God

^^I agree^^ Amazing! I love it and can't wait for more!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:20 PM   #8
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

Congratulations, You are really on the way to being an amazing writer. Keep up the great work.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:32 PM   #9
thedarthvader

Thanks guys! For your info, some of these happened in my life and some doesn't. Continuing soon!
Old 09-04-2011, 04:50 PM   #10
thedarthvader

Jessica smiled slyly. Without me realizing, she immediately took another naked picture of me. I was shocked and had a thought that this is some kind of trap. She went out of the car and picked up my clothes. Just after that, she blindfolded me with her jacket. I was burning with curiosity and made some noise.

"Shut your fucking dirty mouth, slave," she yelled at me as she slapped my penis.

I kept my mouth shut. Later, she removed the jacket and commanded me to find each of my clothes in the nearby beach within fifteen minutes to get my pictures deleted. By the time I heard that, I ran to the beach and started to find my clothes. I went in the freezing water and found my boxers. I swam more further and founded my shirt. I scanned the waters again to make sure that there's not a sign of my last clothing, jeans there. I then ran out of the waters with an erection.

"Pause! Since you have an erection, while searching your last clothing you masturbate," she ordered.

I obeyed and masturbated while running to the bushes. I then founded my jeans at the last end of it. As I ran there, Jessica reminded me that it was 5 seconds left. I was shocked. That fast? Then, with all my energy, I ran towards the end of the bushes to get it.

"Stop! The time have ended," she announced.

I heard that and immediately raise my clothes in one hand and another masturbating my penis. As I walked back to Jessica, I had an orgasm. She giggled but was quite disappointed that I achieved to get my clothes within 15 minutes.

Sorry guys, had to end here. I'm actually writing this at my workplace so it's breaktime now. Leave interesting suggestions on how it should continue below. Thanks.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:17 PM   #11
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

I like it, you are doing some good work. I hope to read some more soon.

Advertisements
Kink Talk