Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-12-2023, 08:46 AM   #1
paulthai

Default Will you take cocks or pussy for a month

Thought of this idea today, can be done any month of the year.

Take the same amount of cock or pussy for each day of the month, for example

1 cock or pussy on day 1 and 30 or 31 on the last days of the month. Post a report for every time the task is done.

Happy play.

it was pointed out to me that i had not updated this in a while, so thanks SubG for reminding me.

I am currently an online master who loves control, I have so weird ideas that may push boundaries but then again having chatted to some of you people probably not.
paulthai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 01:08 PM   #2
paulthai

i know this is not for everyone and will involve a lot of risk, but maybe fun as well. Pm me if you want to discuss how this may work or any possible alterations to the post.

it was pointed out to me that i had not updated this in a while, so thanks SubG for reminding me.

I am currently an online master who loves control, I have so weird ideas that may push boundaries but then again having chatted to some of you people probably not.
Old 12-01-2023, 10:13 PM   #3
Puppy_Boy

It's an interesting idea, and it does sound like a fun challenge, but it would basically mean having sex with almost 500 guys in a month,

I'm sure getting fucked 10 times would be hard enough, let alone 30 😂

(Although I will admit the idea of getting fucked by 30 guys in one day does really turn me on)

AMAB - 24 - Bi - UK

Kik: bondagesissy69

Likes: Bondage, hidden public, crossdressing, Sissy, Anal, Petplay, femdom
Dislikes (for punishments): Semi public, denial, slavery, piss
Soft Limits (These are limits that I want to try more in certain circumstances) Public, Hookups
Limits: Family/friends, illegal, blackmail, pain, permenant, face pics, scat, piss drinking

My toys and clothes list:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94629
Puppy_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 03:54 AM   #4
paulthai

So the idea was very raw, and taking on board that nearly 500 in a month is a lot for anyone.

As an amendment to this. When you get to day 10 and 10 cocks or pussy, you can choose to keep at 10 or go for more in the other days of the month. Anymore amendments will be considered.

Thanks.

Advertisements
Kink Talk