Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2023, 08:36 PM   #1
Alex_MTB

Male 19/male/sub seeks 18-30/female/dom in any place

19/male/sub seeks 18-30/female/dom in any place

Hey so a little bit about me, I’m Alex, I’m 5’9, 65kg (average looking body) I like sports, video games, hangout with my friends, drinking and of course doing kinky things. I’m a chatty person so be prepared for that, I am submissive but if I don’t like something or if I’m against doing something I will tell you and I won’t go past my limits.

My experience:
I’ve had a few doms but none that have lasted, what I’ve really enjoyed is having a connection to my dom being friends as well as sub and dom. I’ve enjoys talking over the phone or on video call, and a bit of showing off on skype.

What I’m looking for:
I’m looking for a female dom who is willing to show me the ropes (in both ways &#128521 as well as being a friend, someone who has common likes to me in terms of kinks, diapers is probably a big one. I like being watched on video calls whether it’s fucking myself in the ass with a dildo or trying on panties (I’m not big into sending photos and videos though, (had a bad experience once) though I don’t mind the occasional one)

If you’ve read through this entire jumble of words and it makes sense to you then chuck me a message, I would love it if you introduce yourself in your message as well please!

Have a great day!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk