Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-28-2023, 11:47 AM   #1
Cleufleur

Default Stardew Valley penalties/challenges

Hello. Anyone here plays Stardew Valley? For those who doesn't know what this is, it's a farming sim. There's farms and houses to decorate, in-game money to make, monsters to kill and be killed, NPCs to love.

Uhhhhmm. Actually, I was drafting this in the request section thinking I could ask for some penalties/challenges while playing this game. In the middle of it, I thought it would be more fun to create a contribution thread so we can all add ideas to this list if I am not the only one playing this game here. I mean, it's a popular game so there's gotta be someone who plays this here right? Right???! Haha...

As of this post, I am at Winter 20, Year 2. I am not super good with this and I struggle (with the need to rush back home) at Skull cavern. I unlocked Volcano dungeon already though but not the farm there. I wiki quite a bit of the game. I am trying to farm 200k now so I can buy the furniture catalogue and start decorating... Though my farm is in an embarrassing mess now. Haha.

Going back to the main topic of this... I know this is a kinky forum so I'm not going to hold back on kinky stuffs while playing this game. I am playing the mobile version of it which makes it very 'portable'. Lol. But I am not going to suggest silly things to do... even if it's really kinky and sexy to imagine/fantasize.

Here's what I have in mind right now. C&C are always welcome even if you don't play this game.
  1. Challenging skull cavern. A rush to floor 100 without staircases. There's no rewards for reaching it because you would made so much going this far. But there's the pressure of penalty for not making down this far. And the penalty is.... 1 edge per floor! You better pray you don't meet floors with tens of monsters to kill! Plus a day of denial because you don't deserve it for failing!
  2. Falling asleep outside. If you fall asleep outside, these lusty NPCs would take their chances. If a male NPC finds you, he would fuck your hole. If you only have 1 hole, then that's the hole you need to be fucked. If you have 2 holes, then roll a dice. If it's even, it's your butt hole. Mouth are not considered holes in this scenario but for the ones seeking some kind of excitement, you can be gagged with a dildo. And only dildo. If a female NPC finds you, she would hurt you! If you have balls, you are going to slap them so hard 24 times. And if you have no balls, you are going to slap your cunt exactly as hard for 24 times plus 24 times for each of your breasts. H-hold on for a second! The choice of weapon is decided by the dice roll. If it's even, it's your hands. Otherwise, it's going to be a spatula. Ouch!
  3. Dress like your character! If you stripped your character, you strip yourself too. Unfortunately, the character wears underwear. But if you decide to do this, you can decide for yourself if you want your bra/underwear on/off. Colors have to be matching too! Shoes too.
  4. Horse riding. If you decide to use the horse for the day, then you have to ride first. If you have a dildo and a vagina, then you ride it like that for 2 minutes or 200 humps, whichever is done first. If you don't have a vagina or prefers to do so with your butt hole, you ride it like that for 4 minutes or 100 humps, whichever is done first. If you have no dildo, then sit on a pillow and hump it for 6 minutes or 1000 humps. Your genitals should always be in contact with the pillow.
  5. Playing the game in public. Each time you start this game while in public, you must either edge before you play or after you stop. For e.g., if you know you are going to play it on the bus, then you either edge before you board the bus, or edge after you alight the bus. I prefer the former because it's just kinkier.
  6. The slut/fuckboy save. This is a secret slut/fuckboy save which adds 1 edge for every passing day you play. As a slut/fuckboy, you better be completely naked or be wearing super sexy clothings. If you want things to be kinkier, toys are allowed but once you use them, they should not come off until you stop. I think it's fun if you play this together with your partner... Haha.

Okay. Uh. Thank you for reading. Psssst... Players please participate too! It would be fun! I promise? Haha.

Advertisements
Kink Talk