Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2023, 01:19 AM   #1
Petracos

Male 20/male/sissy seeks 18-30/male/sissy in FR

20/male/sissy seeks 18-30/male/sissy in FR

Hello everybody

First of all as you can see in the post I'm looking for another sissy. I'm a sissy and I always wanted to meet another one to see what it would be like.

What I really want is a french sissy preferably around Auvergne Rhône Alpes, to at first chat on social media and then why not meet ! I will accept any french sissy in dm tho, so dont be scared.

You can be switch, sub, or even dom sissies I don't care. Ultimately I want new experiences and meet people like me.

Here's some of my kinks: Anal (of course), bondage, chastity, denial. I'm very open to new kinks but I have some limits.
Limits: anything illegal, blood, scat, drugs, uro.

Now if you want to chat do make me discover new things that's ok but just tell me from the start that you don't want to meet. Also if you are new to this, that's also completely ok ! If we meet you'll be able to try toys and clothing if you want to ^^. Because yes the main goal of the meeting is to have "fun" and try new things that we couldn't/ have tried before.

I don't think I have anything to add right now so here's my Kik if you want to chat: lol1c3

See you later everyone!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk