Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-25-2023, 11:45 AM   #1
Libram

Default 24/M Tips and task for a noobie

Hey hey,

Long time lurker/ very occasional poster here looking to explore getdare and my kinks in more depth. Therefore I'm looking for some tasks and tips.

For the tasks I'm currently looking for beginner level tasks in kinks that aren't on my likes, dislikes, limits list yet. There isn't much on there yet but I'll try to update it after every new kink I've explored.

For tips I would like to know what I can do to start off my exploration in the best way. So far I have filled out my profile, made a signature, posted my toys in my album, made blogs with likes, dislikes, limits and P.M. dares and put the links to those in my signature. I plan to post in general threads like "Kik everything" and "kik random instruction". Please let me know if there's any important or useful information is missing, if there are other threads useful for noobies and if there are other thing I should think of or check out.

Thanks in advance and feel free to leave a message down below, in my inbox or on kik.

Long time lurker/ occasional poster ready to be more active and dive deeper into getdare. All and any advice is welcome.

I reserve the right to refuse any and all tasks and dares. Since I'm still exploring I could come across a limit I hadn't thought of yet or didn't know I had and I just don't want people bothering me with "it wasn't in your limits so you have to do it". Open to most things.

Toys
Likes. dislikes, limits (W.I.P.)
P.M. dares
Libram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2023, 02:22 AM   #2
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Try easy kik threads that you have no idea of if you will like them or not. Mention that you're just trying it out to find out if you like it and ask to go easy on you. Threads like strip on demand, edge demand, degradation, on your knees, ...

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Etcin for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk