Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-12-2011, 10:23 AM   #1
subguy4

Default If your kinky, do you only date people with similar fetishes?

Ive been wondering this for a long time, If you are kinky when it comes to sex and enjoy BDSM and whatnot, would you only date someone that shares similar interests as you in the subject? I am a submissive male and i find it hard to date someone who would not be a dominant female because I dont think I would enjoy a vanilla relationship anymore.
Toys
subguy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 10:56 AM   #2
Rawrz12210
Account Banned

I think I could cause if you really want to be in a relationship with someone, The sexual part shouldn't matter. Sex isn't necessary.
Rawrz12210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 10:59 AM   #3
florida87x

I've never bothered to figure out what someone was into sexually before I started dating them.

That said, for some reason, I've only dated masochists.
florida87x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 11:42 AM   #4
Caprielle

To be honest, who doesn't love sex? I mean, I do love it as well! But the issue here is, love & relationship. So technically speaking, if I am to love someone, I'll work to give him/her what he/she wants. Be if sex, BDSM or what not. It doesn't matter because we're working on this relationship. On the contrary, if my partner really loves me, he/she will also work to give me what I want.

It's never perfect in life, but as long as we try really hard, it's all good. And to conclude, similar fetishes doesn't matter. It just ease things up a little only.
Caprielle is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk