Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2023, 11:36 AM   #1
cleo43

Female 23/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

23/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Looking for a sadistic, strict online Master. Will send pics, but not videos (at least not at the beginning). In need of someone to show me when a women's place is.

I would like to be treated like something inferior, not really a human. My holes and tits to be considered as not belonging to me, more like separate objects belonging to Master, so touching or playing with it would be a great transgression.

As a female slave, I should be made to constantly improve my skills in case it may become useful to someone someday. I should be cooking and cleaning every day, to the highest standard.

I'd like to be trained to really accept the slave mindset, that anyone can make a mess or request for me to make a meal and I should be grateful that I can serve.

I'm a fat pig (95kg) and ideally I'd like to lose weight until ribs are visible. I would like to be constantly denied food, be allowed to have only a little bit and have to beg for it only if all chores are done. Skipping a few days of meals.

I'd like to have to send a report every day regarding how I did with my chores etc., scoring myself based on the time, effort put, the result and how pleasant I was towards other people.

As a female slave, my body is not the same as my Master's. It doesn't need much rest, sleep, water or food. It's made for labour and pleasuring.

I'd like to be made to sleep in weird positions and be treated literally like an owned object which sole purpose is defined by its Master. An object doesn't have a real personality, so the Master would decide what I like or dislike etc. I would be made to refer to myself in third person or some other term.

Of course that is my preference but as a slave I will become whatever Master wants me to become.
The following 2 users say Thank You to cleo43 for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk